tuscl

How to find a dancer who is down for meeting OTC

I am considering dumping my CF b/c OTC never happens. I want to find a new favorite but I don't not want to waste too much time/money on something that won't pan out. Does anyone have any tips on how to vet out those who are not down for OTC or to get there quickly with a new favorite?

34 comments

• steeldog65
    6 years ago
    If you think she is a potential fit for you then bring it up while in the club saying something like "I hate how the club makes money off of you when you dance,." See what sort of response you get, it can be enlightening. Normally I have the dancers bring it up to me if I have done 3 or more dances with them but it is hit and miss.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Just ask.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    I think recently they came up w/ a blood-test that identifies OTC dancers - the tricky-part is getting that damn blood-sample
  • Salty.Nutz
    6 years ago
    i play coy and the long con. i see them in the club and spend a set amount. when she asks you to exchange #s tell her you dont do appointments ITC. but will meet her OTC the club, somewhere more private because youre married, gf, attached. "we can hang out and order room service." the majority are going to say no, however, im not a guy that likes to compromise. on my terms OTC action only.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    If you type "otc" in the TUSCL search box, you should get a good amount of previous threads and TUSCL articles on the subject
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    The downside of OTC, which, as a very wise man once said, is the caviar of the sex industry, is that there's always the risk that the stripper you like and have spent time on won't do OTC with you, or will say she will and just not show, or flake, or whatever. The only way to reduce your investment is to ask sooner (although that increases the chances of a "no"), and cut her loose after a "no". I strongly recommend not beating around the bush when you ask. "Would you see me outside the club?" is what I say, no coy allusions, and definitely no "do you see your customers outside the club?". Just make it clear and personal, "would you see me outside the club?", after you've spent some time with her so she knows you're not creepy and you have $$$. I usually ask after I've seen her a handful of times; other guys I roll with will ask the first time they meet a stripper they like.
  • Salty.Nutz
    6 years ago
    ^^^true, once YOU ask her for OTC and she says no, it always leds to a cut off for some reason. either by you or her. the reason i dont ask is because the majority will say no to ME, however, i look for LDKs ITC 3 dances for 60 with 40 tip (c-note). after a few LDKs she will get comfortable and ask for your #. i dont bring up OTC, she kinda of does and i lead it that way if she wants more money from me. they know.
  • Salty.Nutz
    6 years ago
    and if she says no you can continue to get LDKs or whatever if she brings it up.
  • Salty.Nutz
    6 years ago
    also, when i dont like the dancer i ask for OTC to get rid of her.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    “Fortune favors the bold” truth be told there’s no way to ask for OTC that is perfect. I go with my gut, I’ve never been shy about approaching women if I like them. As long as you are polite and not creepy the worst that can happen is she turns you down. I have a few that I see OTC regularly, the one thing that they have in common is that I approached them. If she’s fun in the club and attractive to me, if I want it I just go for it.
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Fuck rickyboys system witu the poleyester suit and the paying girls 3k to talk. JUST ASK
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    When you go in the club, tell them you want to sit in the OTC section - bam! - problem solved
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    @ Papi

Is that what the string is for? Blood samples.
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    What Subraman said. My tack is usually something on the order of “how do you feel about meeting up outside and not sharing with the club?”

This is *after* we’ve done some sex stuff in the club. Depending on the girl, I might ask after the first time, or wait for a few times later. I think my average is somewhere around two.

If it’s someone I like, I likely won’t *ever* “cut them loose”. An OTC request isn’t an ultimatum, it’s a request. I might spend less money on her in the club, but if I’ve asked for OTC in the first place, it’s because I like her, and I think it’ll be fun, not just because I need to rack up another OTC “conquest”. I don’t ask every girl who’s fucked me or sucked me to do OTC, just the ones I get on with best.
  • stripfighter
    6 years ago
    Two schools of thought, there's the direct approach or the let's get to know each other. The former's quick and cuts thru the BS, where as the latter works better for the low volume chicks.
  • johnsnow123
    6 years ago
    Thanks for the advice. I will use a lot of this. Do you guys offer an amount when you ask or no? Do you wait for her to suggest that? What amount should you offer if you do?
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    ^^^ Agree. If he wants to strike quickly, he needs to content himself with high-volume girls who basically say yes to everyone who isn't creepy and has $. Lower volume girls you might have to invest a few trips
  • Ch3ll
    6 years ago
    I like the advice just ask. I like to ask after three or four visits, in which VIP occurred each visit. However, as some have mentioned there isn't a sure fire way to get OTC. You'll have some that'll just outright bring it up to you. I've had a cocktail waitress bring it up, but of course I was getting dances from her. Nonetheless, hopefully it's not one who is just stringing you along though.

Others you'll have to ask or have spent some time with in the club. Beyond spending on them so they know you have money to spend, spending/visiting with them in the club on a few occasions so you guys can build that rapport with one another.
  • Huntsman
    6 years ago
    I’ll give another vote to “just ask”. Being polite, calm, pleasant but direct works well for pretty much any situation.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Most of these girls routinely get asked for dates or sex - thus why the aforementioned rapport over multiple visits can often be a requirement but still not necessarily a given - some girls will never do OTC (unless one offers a ridiculous amount) - and sometimes a girl will come-around out of the blue months after you had given up on her
  • Salty.Nutz
    6 years ago
    not gona lie the just ask approach works with high volume girls. i usually strike on the "clean" girls that would get offended if you'd asked. i think my perception of strippers was a little dissorted and thought money could get me play. it took a while to understand this, which led to many frustrating visits. the majority dont do OTC or the type that i like. i wait it out and let them bring it up. management knows who the hoes and johns are. no negotiating from me, theres been plenty of times i had "fun" without negotiating. it just happens for me.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    One would think good-looking girls in good money-making clubs may not have as big-incentive/need to do OTC thus a harder OTC-nut to crack (unless one overpay$).

Also, seems PLs that are regulars and kinda stick to just one dancer and spend their SC-funds just on that dancer, probably have a better chance than the PL that gets with multiple-dancers and only spends part of his funds on anyone dancer - IMO.
  • Smalltowncpl
    6 years ago
    Another "just ask" vote. I won't ask until I have had a minimum of 2 VIP sessions from her. There has been more than one time that she has brought it up. As far as how much to offer......she will have a number in mind already. If not I think $50 more than you would spend on 30 minutes in VIP with here is a good round number.
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    I say, “I’ll fuck you at my house for $1000.” When I’m finished I ask for the thousand.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ I thought you used the lasagna system.
  • K
    6 years ago
    Salty.nutz

"i usually strike on the "clean" girls that would get offended if you'd asked." the technique may not work but I doubt any woman working more than a week is offended when asked.

Turning the session into a date helps with clean girls. Dinner and perhaps a show let's them think it is something it isn't. After the first such date they don't need the pretense any more.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ Any stripper that gets offended is just faking it, I guarantee you that every one of them gets asked every shift. Getting offended is pure unadulterated SS.
  • K
    6 years ago
    DC9428

"Do you guys consider dancers with boyfriends to be very difficult to get OTC with?"

BF's add some complexity to the issue. Do you want an angry BF interrupting your time? You become more likely to get caught because you need to worry about your friends and family, hers and now his when out in public. People often say anything in a fight to hurt the other. He pisses her off and she may just tell him she's been fucking you.

With the warning out of the way , the answer to your question is no.

Most dancers are good at compartmentalizing. They need to be to survive the job. In my experience all it takes is to offer them a better night out that the BF would.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    -->"Also, seems PLs that are regulars and kinda stick to just one dancer and spend their SC-funds just on that dancer, probably have a better chance than the PL that gets with multiple-dancers and only spends part of his funds on anyone dancer - IMO."

It has exactly been that way for me. I don't know why, but this claim generated howls of derision when I ultimately made it, at least from the trollier corners of tuscl (the guys who actually do OTC and have firsthand experience tended to agree with me, at least). I've had girls give me the "I'll think about it", and then change their mind over time. I think the girls know that once the topic of OTC is broached, that's an inflection point in that PL's spending -- if she says yes, some of her ITC money will switch to OTC but her overall revenue from him may actually increase; if she says no, if it's a seasoned PL rather than a RIL, he'll be moving on and her revenue from him will drop to nothing. In addition, spending a lot of time together can build higher levels of trust, in newer girls who are nervous. It is not black-and-white, where every girl either never does OTC, or does OTC with everyone who asks. Plenty of low-volume girls out there.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    -->"i usually strike on the "clean" girls that would get offended if you'd asked"

Agree with 25 that it's probably faux outrage here. I do most of my clubbing in no-extras clubs, so ALL my OTCs are with no-extras girls. No one has ever taken offense, at least that I know of, but I do typically visit her a few times before I ask (if I see her 3 times, with my typical 4 hour visit, we've spent 12 hours together when I ask).
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    I’m usually pretty consistent seeing the same few girls, regular, at the present time there is one whom I like and am seeing OTC with a back up that I used to see more often. Now I know that the backup, will not tolerate being a back up for too long and if I don’t see her she may move on, but the one I like is going great for now, and I’ve been consistently pleased with her, and so it’s not really a big deal to me, if things fall apart, as they have a tendency to do, it’s just not that big a deal to me, to find another.
    Allow me to add this, I lean towards the no extras types, and have found that those girls are generally, less flakey, more likelyto go out with you if you show them that you appreciate nicer more upscale things, and of course it helps to be known in the club that they work in.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    If you are a recognized customer of the club, and have gotten dances itc several times before - then they should be open to otc offers (if the dancer does otc).

If you are new to the club - they might be hesitant because they might fear you are LE. So, it’s probably best to go to the club a few times before bringing up otc.
  • Salty.Nutz
    6 years ago
    i completely agree with subra and 25 thats its faux outrage (ss), theres a time and place for everything. a strip club is not a place where a women stripping should parade around thinking shes virtuous. im happy getting my LDKs ITC, but if she wants to take it OTC we can too. personally, i think she will be able to read you and take it there if she is interested in seeing you OTC. strippers talk and eventually they do math and run the numbers.
  • Superstarslim
    6 years ago
    I took my first OTC offer at Cheetah in Vegas a couple months ago. Before that,I received a few OTC offers unsolicited. If you are respectful, you dress well (white polyester suit, natch), you spend a little money, and you get her turned on during dances without making her uncomfortable, I've found she will bring it up on her own a lot of the time.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion