tuscl

Honk kong 2

Countryman5434
I entered the dragon and was never the same
What if there was a zona norte in the u.s. a honk kong club. What city should it be in. Would pl from other countries could here for pussy just like us pl go to tj? How many pl on this board would go? Would the tj regulars still go to tj or would they come to us? Would all other us clubs go out of business?

19 comments

• nicespice
    6 years ago
    1) Prostitution would have to get legalized for there to be something as blatant as a hotel upstairs to the club. I doubt even any extras central place like Detroit could pull that off.

2) Hong Kong is a bargain because of the value of a Dollar vs a Peso. $1000 USD a month goes a long way. Here that’s poverty wages. And why it’s easier to get a Mexican 9 than an American 9 at the prices they charge.

I’m sure if you were a Mexican living there, you would view that place as an expensive tourist trap just like you probably view Vegas now.

• Jascoi
    6 years ago
    gotta agree with nicespice.
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    Thats the problem with this country our prostitution laws make me sick! Like our president it's embarrassing! I bet your a 10 nicespice!
  • @ country man so u wanna legalize prostitution but not better sex ed in high schools? Hmm??
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Hm, not sure what I am, though in my not so humble opinion I am nicer looking than your profile pic :p

I was confused about something though. It looks like sex can be had for $70 but lap dances are $20? Do customers just refuse to buy dances?

Otherwise, I don’t see why more dancers don’t just spam floor dances. It seems more time efficient.

• TFP
    6 years ago
    @nicespice I don't think it's as easy for girls to spam lapdances as it is for Guile to spam sonic booms. The demand for lapdances just isn't there. Most folks wanna go upstairs.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    I suspected not. The pricing is just weird to me. Even if you didn’t want full service, it would still be easier to just pay $70 to stack dances. I’m surprised they don’t just cut dance prices to $5 or something. (Some of the dive clubs in my area offer $5 specials here.)

Also, LOL at your reference there.
  • PaulDrake
    6 years ago
    This is a dumb thread topic.
  • Pizza (hiatus)
    6 years ago
    @ Countryman5434

As far as I know, the closest thing the US has to Zona Norte are the legal brothels in Nevada, and the prices are kind of ridiculous even by US standards. If the US legalized prostitution nationwide prices would likely drop, but probably not to Zona Norte prices.

Strip clubs would probably become even more of a niche attraction, but I think something former HBO boxing commentator Larry Merchant said in reference to boxing also applies to the strip club industry, “Nothing can save it, and nothing can kill it.”

@ nicespice

Sex at the Hong Kong Club typically costs between $60.00-$100.00 depending on day of the week, time of day, and the girl herself. The girl keeps 100% of the money earned from sex.

Lap dances are $20.00 but the girl only keeps $5.00 of it. There are also drinks the customer purchases for the girl that cost $9.00 each and the girl only keeps $2.00 of it.

The big money is in sex, but according to what I have read there are a few girls who are strictly drink and lap dance only girls. They only make a fraction of the money the full service dancers make, but that fraction is still better than what most Mexican workers make on average.

@ TFP

Vega is my favorite.
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    Ok paul drake if it is such a dumb thread topic to you why did you waste your time posting in it?
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Only keep $5? That sucks.
  • Smalltowncpl
    6 years ago
    If I were ever go to TJ again ( I didn't go to HK but a bar in a very scary part of town) I would absolutely buy a few LDs. I see it as a test drive.A way to shop around and get exactly what I was looking for.
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    Q. What’s the difference between DETROIT clubs and Hong Kong.

A. Higher prices.
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    Better looking women at hk
  • TJ Lee
    6 years ago
    And how do you know that? :-)
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    Anislee im mak8ng an educated guess fro. When i used togo to tj in the 90s i wS in navy and stationed in san diego went several times to tj back then most beautiful women i have ever seen and fucked in the clubs and on streets. I have never been impressed with Michigan at all
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    It also guarantee because their latinas
  • WetWilly
    6 years ago
    The going rate for F.S. in Zona Norte is $60-$80, with many great looking SGs offering F.S. for $25.

Not many women in the US would offer competitive prices. Apples to Oranges.
  • TJ Lee
    6 years ago
    Good looking for $25? How much time would she give? Clothes off lights on?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion