tuscl

LDK - Nike Epic Dri-Fit pants (color-black)

Studme53
Pennsylvania
Anyone else wear these ? I wear them commando and they make the lap dance 100 percent better. They look OK, not totally pervy like gym/basketball shorts and their thin, smooth, slippery material gives the dancer a basically full access to Mr. Happy with a thin layer between me and her - and doesn't chafe me or her. Plus when you cum, its contained, doesn't show and doesn't get on the dancer.

12 comments

• SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    Those sound good. I have waterproof golf pants myself. LOL two pairs.
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    Thats pretty much the uniform of a strip club veteran. You wont ever go back to wearing anything else. Welcome to Valhalla.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    How does she reach up your pant leg when wearing pants? Do they make them in shorts? Also, must have a fly, preferably buttons.

I wear lounge shorts commando.

Pervy? Absolutely
  • crotchrocket
    6 years ago
    Champion golf shorts. 23 bucks on amazon. Superlight material. And soft so she won't mind grinding her delicate parts on you.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    I'll check them out.
  • PaulDrake
    6 years ago
    @crotchrocket - do they have a zipper?
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Yeah - SC pants/shorts need to have "easy access" - really not fair to deny the dancers the pleasure
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    My first time I went to a strip club I wore tight jeans. It was an uncomfortable dance for both me and the girl. A stripper was so annoyed that she told me if I left and changed into some gym pants she'd give me a handshake Id never forget. I left drove behind the building and covertly changed into some gym pants I had in my trunk. Walked back into the club and she proceeded to give me my first extras in a club and ive never looked back/
  • enoki
    6 years ago
    Is the dri fit waterproof? I’ve been having issue keeping contained.
  • enoki
    6 years ago
    Also, are you referring to the epic knit pants that is currently on amazon for 39.99? Thanks!
  • mtnboy49
    6 years ago
    I found some real nice shorts at Costco. really light. As light as knit gym shorts, navy blue but, don't look pervy at all. Mustang complimented them saying SEXY SHORTS. Maybe that was why she gave me 2 or 3 dances - on the house.
  • crotchrocket
    6 years ago
    @PaulDrake - Yes and it unzips easily. The waistband has a little bit of stretch material, so you can buy them slightly big in the waist for easy reach downs as well. My favorite stripclub shorts ever.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion