tuscl

Just turned eighteen and looking to get laid

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Thursday, July 19, 2018 10:27 PM
Haven't had the sex yet and herd their is sex inside strip clubs. How does one order this ?

9 comments

• whodey
    6 years ago
    Just pretend you're at KFC and the bouncer is the cashier, walk up to the bouncer and place your order. Or if you're in a hurry the club may have a drive-thru, if you see what looks like a cop car nearby just pull up next to the driver's side door and place your order and the person in the car will use their radio to relay your order.
  • minmulik
    6 years ago
  • 4got2wipe
    6 years ago
    No disrespect juicebox69, because this thread is brilliant, but shouldn't you have created an account for an 18-year old character? Maybe see if folks give you advice. Then the big reveal: I'm juicebox69! You could even post an audio clip with saying "I'm Juicebox!" in the silly batman voice somewhere! ;)
  • Uprightcitizen
    6 years ago
    Troll total fail...cmon Juice! Did you switch up to tequila tonight!?!?
  • judyjudy
    6 years ago
    Damn Juice....are you looking for a pity fuck out of this?
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    juice is posting while drunk.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    I've done this same.
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    LMFAO
  • orionsmith
    6 years ago
    I saw better looking girls at twin peaks than the strip club the other night. Except for the hot girl sitting right next to me at the bar, they were all very busy. Maybe she was a former twin peaks girl. She was wearing shorts and had nice legs. Part of a couple so I only looked when the other half wasn't. I was like wow, 3 hot girls. This is a better view than the strip clubs.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion