tuscl

Summit gives an inside look at the dangerous world of ‘Sugar Daddy’ sites

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
Thursday, July 19, 2018 4:52 AM

19 comments

• georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    Oh for fuck’s sake. A person making a choice they later regret isn’t being “coerced”. Someone who’s spent all their college allowance and sucks a dick to make up the difference isn’t being “forced” just because they’re afraid to ask mommy and daddy for more. It’s not “coercion” just because circumstances make fucking for money a more profitable option than flipping burgers.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Sugar arrangements are coercive to the Daddy’s;)
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    They find coercion because they want to. It's like so many that see actions as being racist because they want to. It supports their preconceived hypothesis.
  • JackAstor
    6 years ago
    Adult women are no longer allowed to make choices beyond what the Femi-Nazis approve of .
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    There’s too many deluded girls who think that that it’s easy to have platonic sugar daddies. These men are meanies for cutting off the allowance for not getting their dick sucked. :p
  • GACA
    6 years ago
    ^^^^right
  • GACA
    6 years ago
    It's coersion because he has something I want and he won't give it to me unless I give him something he wants?
  • GACA
    6 years ago
    It's not like it's a sex for job promotion, sex for housing, sex for livelihood. No we're talking about sex for a purse, expensive shoes, nothing that's a necessity. Bitch shut the fuck up and take this dick in yo mouth
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    It seems in our society if you're not a white male then you are a victim
  • lurkingdog
    6 years ago
    It seems to me that in general, Sugar- relationships are no different than any other human relationship— there are arrangements that work out extremely well and others that fail spectacularly. While it is true that life’s circumstances are what they are, (i.e. life is NOT fair) most everyone still adheres to the sanctity of individual choice. If individuals actually took ownership of the choices they made throughout their lives (both good and not-so-good) I think there would be less wailing and sanctimonious gnashing of teeth over many issues.
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    In my experience you won't find a platonic relationship with a guy that just hands you money on a sugar baby site. All the men on there play games and are trying to fuck. It's much easier to get a regular guy that knows you well and has been your friend a while to give you money or pay for vacations with nothing in return...my 2 cents. I understand why these girls might be upset, but in the end they got themselves into that kind of situation and ignored all logic/common sense.
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    Idk I guess I am kinda victim blaming here. If these ladies are truly being raped - then that is pretty tragic and ignore what I said. I am kinda doubtful here, however.
  • RandomMember
    6 years ago
    Good posts above – especially @lurkingDog who should do a lot less lurking. The NYPost is a tabloid and it’s meant to be provocative and to stir up controversy. There’s nothing in the article to demonstrate that rape in the sugaring world is more prevalent than rape on college campuses. Or that violent men in the sugaring world are more prevalent than violent men in traditional marriages. I’ve made this point before – but at worst I think these college girls are exposed to the reality that men with disposable income enjoy playing around. When these girls get married some day they’ll be wondering if they can trust their own spouse. And for good reason.
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    Trying sugaring several years ago this was one of the headaches that I often had. Just tell me what you want, I’ll tell you want I want, and if we can’t find common ground, we go our separate ways. Why is that so difficult for some people?
  • Eve
    6 years ago
    My boyfriend kept telling me for the longest time that if I ever slept with my sugar daddy, he'll be satisfied and never pay me again and that's why you have to string them along for as long as you can. Boy, did I have some news for him.
  • GACA
    6 years ago
    ^^Haha lmao Got him hooked on that good stuff did ya ;)
  • They should have had Juice as a SD guest speaker...that would have scared the kids straight.
  • But seriously, probably the first steps towards shutting down SA on FOSTA grounds.
  • likes2look
    6 years ago
    “Sugaring” almost always involves a coercive exchange of money for sex “Employment” almost always involves a coercive exchange of money for labor I shudder to think what sort of disgusting things Mack Truck does to pay the bills.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion