tuscl

TUSCL Survey: Retirees and Strip Clubs

Wednesday, July 18, 2018 5:50 PM
1. How many years have you been retired? 2. Since your retired do you go to clubs more often (because more free time, ability to go to clubs during day, etc.) or less often (because less opportunity to travel for work, fixed income, etc.)? 3. When do you go to the club: a) Early dayshift (12-2 pm) b) Mid-Dayshift (2-4pm) c) Late Dayshift (4-6 pm) 4. How much of your Social Security check goes towards clubbing: a) 25% b) 50% c) 100% 4. How many days a week do you eat the free lunch buffet at the club? 5. How do you get to the club: a) I still drive, damnit! b) Taxi/Uber c) Nursing Home Shuttle Bus

9 comments

• rane1234
    6 years ago
  • ATACdawg
    6 years ago
    1. Five years 2. Less often 3. Mid-late days 4. There's no free lunch 5. I still drive, damn it!
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    I've been retired since Apr 2009. When my health is not bothering me I drive my 2018 Mustang GT to Follies twice a week on the day shift. I'm 76 and don't drink, smoke or do drugs. My home and car are paid for. I can live on 1/3rd of my retirement pay . So I have adequate money to spend on strippers but I am not foolish. I rarely eat the free buffet.
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    1. I have been retired about 2 years. 2. I go to the clubs with about the same frequency. 3. I usually go mid or late day shift. Sometimes in the evening. 4. I spend about 200% of my social security check. That is a small part of my retirement income. 5. I would eat a free buffet but they don't serve one. 6. Uber. I don't want to drink and drive.
  • bvino
    6 years ago
    I will be retired a week from today. No change anticipated-income will rise Early day shift with a few nights when I feel flush I only eat what or who I pay for I will drive until they pry the keys out of my dead fingers.
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    Nursing home shuttle bus will be my preferred transportation in 10 years.
  • joatmon
    6 years ago
    1. 2.5 years 2. slightly more often 3. early to mid day shift. sometimes night shift. 4. about 10% of my retirement income. 5. Have never/would never eat the food there. 6. drive. P.S. Congrats to bvino!
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    I am not retired and I don't even really go along with the concept, quite the contrary. But I did notice that that Skin Cabaret in Scottsdale AZ has shuttle buses and is widely considered and extreme dive. I wonder if it mainly caters to a geriatric clientele. SJG
  • JAprufrock
    6 years ago
    This is actually an enlightening post started by someone I suspect to be a troll. Congrats, bvino I'm 53 and planning on working and mongering as long as my health allows, since I have nothing else to do and no one to come home to. I suspect I'll be spending more on pussy once I have access to my retirement funds in 6 years.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion