tuscl

Ignore

Countryman5434
I entered the dragon and was never the same
This board looks way better after i ignored nicole 1994! Founder made the ignore feature just for trolls like her!

25 comments

• chessmaster
    6 years ago
    I have had him/her on ignore for a while.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    I personally enjoy her, even if she still refuses to be my sugar mamma.
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    As a rule, I don't put people on Ignore. Although if Nicole doesn't leave soon, I may change my mind.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    I like her because she creates threads that nicespice posts in. @nicespice she will never be more than your Sweet-n-Low mamma. You need a real sugar daddy. And there ain't nothing sweeter than a Filipino sugar cane. Just saying.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    ...and I just got done replying to a couple of Nicole’s threads just now. Touché.

Sugar is good, but that sugar cane may be too much to handle. I may get diabetes, hehe.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    @nicespice LMAO. Given that you are half white your likelihood of developing diabetes drops down significantly. Plus you can always try half of it to start.
  • PinkSugarDoll
    6 years ago
    She is an attention seeker, she’s ignorant, she posts things to try to provoke, but misses the mark. She needs to get a man, or s hobby, or a puppy...or all three, idk.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    I don’t get the point of publishing ignore lists, it’s just another form of trolling. I like it better when you come straight at me instead of being a pussy.
  • PinkSugarDoll
    6 years ago
    I think countryman is just communicating that he’s irritated with this person, me too.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ I know exactly what he is doing I just don’t agree with it, not saying I don’t have anybody on ignore, but doing it that way is the equivalent of a child sticking out his tongue then hiding behind his mamas skirt.
  • PinkSugarDoll
    6 years ago
    Well, he did say some form Of stfu to her about ten times before blocking her so I think he outed himself lol.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^Yes that’s true
  • @spice so I can't think of u as my (hypothetical)stripper bby? Fyi in have no interest in being a sugar momma, i just think the ability to say that i have a stripper bby is cute as fuck lpl
  • Btw if you are my "stripper bby" u can go woth sir dance but only if u tell me first otherwise I dont want to call u my stripper bby lol.
  • PinkSugarDoll
    6 years ago
    If you ignore someone on this site can they still read your comments etc?
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Despite all logic, I will be your stripper baby. Together we can piss off the entire discussion board until we are both put on ignore.

And sure, I’ll tell you all about SirLap’s LDKing in graphic detail.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    @nicespice you are still killing me here.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    @PSD if you have someone on ignore they can read your comments but you can’t see theirs, and they can’t PM you it won’t go through.
  • PinkSugarDoll
    6 years ago
    Mmm ok, thx :)
  • wiffle shwaffle
    6 years ago
    I just left for like two weeks because my eyes hurt from rolling in their sockets with the amount of unnecessary threads created by "her". I see she's trying to promote unique discussions, but many are literally just looking for an ego boost or a place to voice an unsolicited opinion. Many are not even on topic of the scope of the industry.
    God, I miss TwoSheds forums so much right now. :/
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    I wasn't trying to hide from her i was just sick of hearing her crap and wanted her to no it
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    Meant know it
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    The Nicole persona has taken over from Mtent on being the most puerile, vapid poster on the group. We finally ignored Mtent enough that whoever was behind that persona retired it, but guys continue responding to the Nicole because the troll behind it used a female name and pics?? Crazy man!
  • TheeOSU
    6 years ago
    ^
    Agreed, that's basically my theory from my "New Trolls" thread from 2 months ago.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion