tuscl

Lolol at you guys making posts like "racism at Vegas strip club"

future POTUS and Senator in training
Retired Queen Troll of TUSCL...who will succeed my reign?
And hence defend racism.against blacks/muslims, But refuse to say shit when dumbass flagooner talks shit about the Muslim population, the proportion of which have at most an equal amount of people within it that commit crimes relative to proportion of blacks and Mexicans who do.

Lolol: not only are y'all racist, but clearly stupid for not understanding that prejudice against muslims.is just as worse as that against blacks/Mexican from a purely.statistical standpoint , yet u guys want to selectively choose which minority group is a victim of racism smh.

Nice try at trying to be "modern" lololol

8 comments

• Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    Dumb bitch!
  • @country man you claim yo b ignoring me but clearly in ignoring u more than u are me lol
  • pistola
    6 years ago
    Wuhshzhzjdidiushsbsb
  • Uprightcitizen
    6 years ago
    ignore list. Congrats!
  • JackAstor
    6 years ago
    Muslims are a race ?
  • Warrenboy75
    6 years ago
    Now Jack lets not let logic and truth get in the way of Nicole seeking attention.

Muslims are not a race. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_(huma…
  • crsm27
    6 years ago
    Nicole.... can racism be towards a white person?

Now that is the 1 million dollar question some people refuse to admit. Because Some people and media thinks only people of color can have racism towards them. But any race can have racism against them. Hence it is called racism.
  • crsm27
    6 years ago
    Nicole.... can racism be towards a white person?

Now that is the 1 million dollar question some people refuse to admit. Because Some people and media thinks only people of color can have racism towards them. But any race can have racism against them. Hence it is called racism.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion