tuscl

To lick or not to lick

Tuesday, July 17, 2018 1:02 PM
Would you guys ever lick a strippers pussy? How about an HK girl? How about an AMP girl that only gives handjobs bit she gives you one know 69 position. I want to lick everytime! How about licking an HK girl over the panties only? I am seriously wanting to do this next week. Just over the panties. Probably won't hurt will it?

43 comments

• GoVikings
    6 years ago
    Yes, I would galiziabob, excuse me for being blunt But I been eating cunts, since pimps was pushing Pink Caddies with the fish tank pumps!
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    If you have concerns, maybe politely request her to be “extra fresh” by wiping herself down there with a baby wipe? (And promise to mouthwash yourself for reciprocity’s sake?)
  • galiziabob.sabbatical
    6 years ago
    Haha no worries go Vikings. I am still newer to all this, and married....... I did go down on one girl here in town and it was amazing but I sure was afraid to catch something. Didn't though!
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    " But I been eating cunts, since pimps was pushing Pink Caddies with the fish tank pumps! " That is Classic ! You should put that on your profile page !
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    I just bought a new t-shirt that reads "It's not going to lick it's self". :)
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    i had a hk girl last week let me give her a kiss on the pussy but when I started to tongue her she said " NO! I don't like that!" the chicago bar girl i had yesterday did like that
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    I would assume it's not a good idea to have one's tongue in contact with vagina fluid but IDK the exact risks
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    Lick stripper pussy? I have never, ever, ever fucking done that except for the 500 times I have. Haven't done it in 2 weeks though.
  • TJ Lee
    6 years ago
    Some HK stripper girls have the best pussy for licking in your hotel. Shaved, clean, no odor, and pink. I stop licking when she gets wet though.
  • galiziabob.sabbatical
    6 years ago
    ^^^you are so right anislee
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    You stop licking when she gets wet? Do you chew food and then not swallow?
  • TJ Lee
    6 years ago
    I also have vagina wipes in my room, clean her up real good. When she gets wet, it's fingers play then dick play.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    San Francisco strippers, lick their pussies, you betcha. Sure beats dry humping, no risk of me getting blue balls, and it always goes over extremely well. In AAMPs that is standard, part of RedBook GFE. And in AMPs all the time, really opens the girl up for the FS which will follow. SJG
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    If she passes the finger test i lick a hk girls pussy especially if she looked like my avatar!
  • Smalltowncpl
    6 years ago
    Stripper just depends where I'm at. AMP probably. HK girl. I don't know I have never been but the probability is high. SG no. Random one night stand/bar pick up if she passes the sniff test.
  • SteveSutton
    6 years ago
    I had been worried about the same thing. My online research however convinced me this is basically a no risk activity. I'm talking primarily about HIV which is most monger's biggest fear. Some folks will say there is theoretical risk, however google Dr Hook STD forum and you'll see this question asked over and over again, and the answer is always the same that you'd be the first documented case of getting HIV this way, and you're not going to be.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Kissing a girl and DATYing her shows her that you like her. Up until that point it is just talk. As far as TJ, what people have posted is that often they are not giving you any choice about DFKing, and lots of people accept DATYing them as just sexual etiquette. SJG
  • gawker
    6 years ago
    Last week my ATF apologized for not shaving. I told her that I started eating pussy before they'd sell razors to women. I clarified that when I started cunnilingus no one shaved. I love DATY when itc.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    I thought I heard throat-cancer had been linked to DATY but not sure
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Yes, I think DATY is a natural for ITC! Sure better than ejaculation services, dry humping, LDKing. But select and approach the girl yourself. Select the one you want to be waking up in the mornings with regularly. And then do that. SJG
  • bubba267
    6 years ago
    Papi, there is a strain of HPV (not HIV), that has been linked to throat cancer. Trouble is many folks have some strain of HPV and are either non-symptomatic or so mild you can’t tell. They are encouraging parents to inoculate there kids before they become sexually active but for older folks it is too late.
  • bubba267
    6 years ago
    And the answer is yes in the right situation and girl - fresh onto her shift and squeaky clean.
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    @Papi - " I thought I heard throat-cancer had been linked to DATY but not sure " Isn't this what happened to Michael Douglas ?
  • Salty.Nutz
    6 years ago
    no dude, unless you are with her 24/7 from the beginning of her period till shes done.
  • Salty.Nutz
    6 years ago
    all women go around collecting cum, periods flush out all the old cum. after her periods shes like a virgin
  • BurlingtonHoFactory
    6 years ago
    I know I probably shouldn't... but yeah, I eat gash all the time, paid and unpaid. If you listen to folks nowadays they'll have you believing that every last thing is bad for you. I've heard some conflicting stories through the years about HPV and throat cancer. First they said that throat cancer really is caused by whistling in the weeds... but then they said it's a myth... but then they said it was linked to eating cooze again. Until this gets issue gets settled, I'm going to err on the side of caution and simply not eat anyone's pussy unless I would also be willing to fuck her bareback. I think that will keep me safe.
  • bang69
    6 years ago
    I have eaten AMP pussy
  • lopaw
    6 years ago
    Yup. If they pass the sniff test I'll dive in. I've found AMP girls tend to be cleaner and more hygiene aware than strippers. But if it tastes like chicken I keep on lickin.
  • K
    6 years ago
    Often. Just not itc.
  • rogertex
    6 years ago
    @Countryman5434 - tha gal in your avatar is spunky and lickable all over! Is she someone you know or picked from internet?
  • Pizza (hiatus)
    6 years ago
    It's a matter of cleanliness and aesthetics. If the girl is clean, shaven, and doesn't have all her lips sticking out like a face hugger than I can be very fervent about giving lip service.
  • rane1234
    6 years ago
    Not at all foh
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    So I might get a disease, fall ill and die if I lick stripper pussy? Cool. No work Monday.
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    Rogertex i wish i knew my avatar lol! She is from the honk kong gentleman's club website. One of the pics under june girls!
  • RandomMember
    6 years ago
    Some facts about HPV infections and throat cancer: [view link] As someone above said, only some HPV strains cause cancer and even if you're exposed there's only about a 1% chance that it will cascade into cancer. You can get dental tests now to see if you're infected with one of the bad strains -- but it's not worthwhile since it probably won't result in cancer. Still, you've got to be a fool to go down on 500 strippers, each of whom has had 10,000 partners. I'll stick with one or two partners per year. Common-sense advice is to ask your dentist to look for anything suspicious every six months. Catching it early could save your life.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Paying for ejaculation services is just using your money to exacerbate your own sexual frustration. Identify the girl you want to be waking up in the mornings with, and then approach her. Doing it this way the quantity will not be that high, as you'll be kept busy. SJG 10 Warning Body Signs You Shouldn't Ignore [view link]
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    Yes.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    ^^^^^ :) :) :) SJG
  • Superstarslim
    6 years ago
    "You're my darlin' darlin' baby..." A lot of people don't know "Still Not a Player" was a sequel. Pun remains so underappreciated today. He would've wiped the floor with a lot of these idiots trying to make hip hop today.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I haven’t eaten stripper pussy in years. Itc it just doesn’t logistically work for me. Im 6’4” and getting down there to eat is a challenge in a stall.
  • K
    6 years ago
    Cashman Slide down in the seat and have her stand on the seat and squat a little
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    I don't eat pussy because I'm a vegetarian
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion