tuscl

LE on this site??

Tuesday, July 17, 2018 12:52 AM
I’m getting a lot of messages that seem like the author is suspiciously attempting to coax me into something....I smell a rat...wtf??

27 comments

• GoVikings
    6 years ago
    welcome back sugar doll, your avatar new avatar is nice :-) There’s no LE on here, it’s probsbly someone trolling
  • s275ironman
    6 years ago
    It is most likely a troll. There are a lot of them on this site. Best thing to do is just not respond to any PM’s if they look suspicious.
  • Probably just Juice aliases.
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    LE? Doubt it. Just some dumb ass.
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    I agree with Vikings. Nice avatar. Can you post some more photos ? And try to ignore the trolls.
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    When you put this on your page, what do you expect? "Message if you’d like to visit me. :) I am a PB Playmate and Hustler Honey, regularly published model, yes it is me in the pics!"
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ Fair point Shadow
  • rockstar666
    6 years ago
    OMG...how could that comment NOT attract untoward PM's???? I think the troll is the OP.
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    Ok I'll stop. Sorry pinksugardoll. But im not LEO, i swear!
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    I just thought you could be the dream stripper I've been looking for all my life.
  • Richard_Head
    6 years ago
    The idea that LE is not on this sight is naive, trust your gut.
  • 4got2wipe
    6 years ago
    Two things: 1) PinkSugarDoll, any chance of a brilliant butthole pic? 2) I doubt LE could get much from this site they don't already know. What are they going to tell the judge for a warrant? I can hear the dialog now: Cop: "Your honor, I have it on the authority of a random web site for deviants that there is crazy shit going on in club X" Judge: "I know about the site. I'm posting as crazyjoe, the guy that clogs the McD's toilets. MacTruck is my girlfriend. She's a sexy Ukrainian blonde with C-cup titties. Up top!" (Cop and judge high five) Cop: "So I'm not getting the warrant" OK, the part about the judge being crazyjoe is implausible. We all know crazyjoe is a congressman. And he also killed Kennedy. I know you think that was Ted Cruz's daddy but it was crazyjoe. The "magic bullet" was actually feces frozen in liquid nitrogen. Sorry, I couldn't resist! ;) But I do doubt that there is little intel that cops don't already know on TUSCL and believe it would be hard to raid a place on the basis of a random TUSCL post. But who knows?
  • Salty.Nutz
    6 years ago
    Do you need reassurance theyre not LE to go through with it?
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    It's the world wide web, all sorts of weirdos lurk on a site like this. When I used to have s hot chick as my avatar, on a couple of occasions I had a weird PM from some unknown dude with one of them attaching a pic of his dick.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    @Papi that was just flagooner. ;)
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    :)
  • Chilli_Powdurr
    6 years ago
    Omg
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    BJ99 is the only one I give dick pix to.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^You lie like a rug ;)
  • 4got2wipe
    6 years ago
    But if flagooner were LE wouldn't he have to include a badge in his dick pix? Kind of non-brilliant if cops can send unsolicited dick pix without a badge in said dick pix. Surely Judge crazyjoe would throw any cases like that out. He'd be all "you lured a hooker with unsolicited dick pix that don't have a badge in them? She's innocent. Case dismissed!" Then Judge crazyjoe would "see" the hooker in his chambers! ;)
  • Smalltowncpl
    6 years ago
    I can tell you that LE does look at sites like this usasg and others.
  • 4got2wipe
    6 years ago
    Smalltowncpl, based on?
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    Its true that LE uses this site. Trust me, why wouldnt you use a site for intel on girls who can give the best BJ and HJ in your area. Cops have FBI agents eed to have a good release and run from the wife now and again too. However, the idea that LE is taking thier time out to target you is laughable. As Ive always said dont treat LE like idiots. While they have the ability to shut down many SCs they have better things to do. The only things that can get a SC in trouble is violence and getting in disputes with their townships (e.g. noise ordinances, not paying taxes, being assholes to thier neighbors)
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    If LE's priority was strip clubs then half of them would be shut down by now. LE going after the sex biz is usually politically motivated and also when there are other big-$$$ business interests that don't want SCs. LE will def get involved when there is strong suspicion of minors being involved or possible human-trafficking
  • PinkSugarDoll
    6 years ago
    I just added that stuff to my profile last night, the messages were from before then. If you would like to gaze upon me then come visit me in the club. :)
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    Strip clubs get shut down when the owners fail to pay their bribes to cops and politicians.
  • rogertex
    6 years ago
    @4got2wipe - Epic! @NJBalla - Tru Dat
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion