tuscl

OT: Question for gun owners ?

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
To piggyback on Chaindog's gun thread - how many of you who own guns have had to use them for self-defense?

If so what were the circumstances - did you just brandish the gun or actually shoot a shot?

15 comments

• NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Brandishing guns is for the weak.
  • Smalltowncpl
    6 years ago
    I have taken a gun out it the yard a few times. Once I took it out in public. 2 guys were robbing a gas station when I walked in. They brought a knife to a gun fight. I didn't pull the trigger.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Never had to pull it, once I did pull my left pants leg up a few inches to allow a jackass to see my ankle holster, he stopped walking towards me in a hurry.
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    I have never had to use a gun for self-defense. You should never brandish a gun. That can land you in jail. You should only draw your gun when you are in danger, and then you should aim and fire.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ that’s correct brandishing a gun can get you an aggravated assault charge, which will land you in jail
  • JohnSmith69
    6 years ago
    I once was worried that video girls boyfriend was at the hotel room door so I grabbed my backpack which contained my anti-stripper boyfriend gun. But it turned out that she called room service without telling me.
  • THE CHAINDOG
    6 years ago
    only 3 times in my life I wish I was carrying a gun, one was at a stripclub involving a HE gang, once when my dog got tore up and once when a S?A girl and her pimp robed me.
  • Chilli_Powdurr
    6 years ago
    You guys carry guns? Holey Cow
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Carrying a gun is against the ninja code.

Fucking gun carrying pussies. Fight like a real man.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^lol
  • Daddillac
    6 years ago
    In college I came home for the weekend, my parents house normally clean was a wreck, I then heard someone in their bedroom. I grabbed my shotgun and pumped once to chamber a round.... at that sound I heard the intruder begin to run, I chased him out the front door and fired once over his head, then pumped again in case he turned around. My parents lived there 20 more years and were never robbed again. I guess word got out that we did not mind shooting
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    Gun story - My dad and Step-mom were in a remote rest area in the rural south in their RV. Suddenly a loud banging at the door and my step-mom sees a young girl, ripped shirt blood on her face pleading for help. Goes to answer the door. My Dad pulls her back, puts on the security camera, and pressed against the side of the RV are two young men with shotguns. My Dad goes to a window sticks his gun out, pointing in the air and fires 3 shots. They then hear: "mother fucker has a gun" and all three run off. I won't carry a gun, but do acknowledge that in that occasion lives were saved.
  • THE CHAINDOG
    6 years ago
    On the job we put down a riot in 95 and again in 2006.
  • bubba267
    6 years ago
    I stopped a young robbing crew that approached me and the girl I was with at Underground Atlanta in the late 80’s. It was a little after midnight and we had just come out of one of the clubs in Kenny’s Ally. As they approached one of them had a small pistol in his front belt area. I didn’t actually have my pistol on me but I instinctively took a defensive stance and reached under my jacket to the small of my back where I carry, when I do. They yelled gun and took off running. Close call. I went back to those clubs several more times but always made sure to be in large groups, 6 or more.
  • rogertex
    6 years ago
    I've never even held a gun. But I think it's time. For self defense. Don't know where to start. Have coworkers that would love to engage in gun talk, one has his living room wall adorned with guns, rifles - and another has over 100 guns (probably member of gun of month club) .... maybe I'll just go to Red's shooting range in town and shoot a few and then proceed to buy one that I like. And no need to talk about it with coworkers.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion