tuscl

Ever Bump into a stripper outside the club?

NJBalla
New York
Saturday, July 14, 2018 12:56 PM
Sometimes its easy to forget that strippers have lives outside of the strip club. Whats the weirdest place you have unexpectantly bumped into a stripper outside the club?

I bumped into 2 at my local gym. Super wierd and one of the girls refuses to now talk to me as I make small talk with her friends.

But by far the weirdest experience was a stripper from Vics Place in Irvington chasing after me at Penn Station in NYC. She grabbed the back of my shirt and asked "Do you remember me?" I nodded and cut across the street. She gave a great handshake, but had the face of a racehorse. Didnt bother to go back to for 5 years, but finally returned to hear her sing billy joel one last time.

19 comments

• SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    I recently was on a flight on vacation with my wife and when I got back I went to see my backup CF. She said she was on the same flight out as us and saw me She passed us as she was getting to her seat. She's so good to me she and said she'd never out a customer in public.
  • mjx01
    6 years ago
    once at the local mall
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    as many girls I have had dances with and even some closer relationships... I can't say I've ever run across one of them outside of the club.

must mean I'm as blind as a bat perhaps.
  • THE CHAINDOG
    6 years ago
    the visting roomi n a state prision
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    ^^^ don’t you just duct tape them up and throw them in the trunk of your moms car?
  • IHearVoices
    6 years ago
    I'm not certain on this, but I think it was my classroom. In November of 2014 I, along with the guys who ran an underground operation (the town I lived in didn't have SCs), threw a bachelor party for my best friend. I took a particular liking to one dancer. Nothing happened other than dances.

Fast forward a couple of months. A new semester started and this girl who looked very much like her was in the front row of my class. I never asked her if she was the girl (for obvious reasons), and she didn't say anything. She ended up dropping the class within the first month. If she was the dancer, it was kind-of the reverse of Players Club.
  • ellocohombre
    6 years ago
    Carnival,putting her son on a ride.
  • jestrite50
    6 years ago
    Once at the grocery store. She had her husband/ Boyfriend with her. I said hello to her only to get the evil eye from him.
  • rentz2
    6 years ago
    Yes
  • K
    6 years ago
    Several times. Take a stroll down ferry street in newark or hit the night clubs there. You will bump into several.
  • K
    6 years ago
    No wqy to edit

You will bump into several brazilian dancers.
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    When I used to call the Columbia Platinum Plus my favorite club, I was always running into them at the Waffle House just down the street and at my hotel, the Extended Stay America, also just down the street. Sometimes never made it to the club. :)
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    “Ever Bump into a stripper outside the club?”

No, I pay attention to where I’m walking when I’m out. Put the phone down, and you won’t have so many accidents.
  • stripfighter
    6 years ago
    Unless by "bump", you mean bumping uglies ;)
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Yes I do the bump and grind
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    Tssss Bump, I once bumped into a girl in a bumper car at a local carnival. She was like be careful chippah your not wearing a rubber Tsssss
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    I see strippers and hoes all the time. Its not a big deal. Just respect them and understand that sometimes not everyone knows what they do. Always ignore them if you dont know them or they're with a man or family, otherwise just a friendly hi. If you know her well then just be friendly.
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    Speak of the devil. I just ran into a bartender who works as a stripper at another club. I havent been to this club in forever and before I could connect the dots an old fave clamped down on me for the next hour.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    I once saw two that I worked with at the same club, in the same 15 minutes. One was shopping at the store I was at, the other had quit stripping and was working the cash register there. It was very weird.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion