tuscl

Free night In Tijuana in exchange for green card

Friday, July 13, 2018 9:08 AM
Hola amigos, I have a few female cousins that want to come to America. We used to be able to get them in using a catapult, or a drone carrying the skinny ones over the wall. Now that they are in America working at Walmart and Taco Bell, ICE keeps snapping them up. If any of you PL guys need a wife and will marry any of my cousins so they can get a green card, I will give you one free all expense paid night in Tijuana. You want two girls, three girls and some great tequila? Then let’s do this!!!! And while you’re gone my cousin will clean your moms house while you’re away, cause I know you don’t live on your own.

9 comments

• jackslash
    6 years ago
    I'll give your cousins a green dollar or two to suck my dick.
  • Spillthebeans
    6 years ago
    Heading there next weekend. Give me names and photos so I can test ride the candidates !!
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Tim needs a green card so that he can better market his show donkeys in the US. But here the Sunnyvale Brass Rail is still waiting to get theirs. You know that will change things completely at that club. So Tim, what's the hold up, we do they get their donkey? [view link] SJG
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    ^^^ I thought you liked goats instead of donkeys?
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    I love chicas send them all to ky! The more the merrier!
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Would you also like one of Tim's trained show donkeys, for your local clubs? SJG
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    Showdonkeys would look better than some of the ugly bitches in louisville clubs! Probably charge 25$ for a drink for the show donkey to!
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Doing the donkey shows will certainly change any of your local clubs. And Mamisan is Tim's trainer. SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Mamisan, don't be fooled by her, she loves her new job. SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion