tuscl

Would you fuck a woman who had a kid 2 weeks ago?

rickdugan
Verified and Certifiable Super-Reviewer
Serious question, which I am seriously pondering now for all too obvious reasons.

22 comments

• georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    No. They’re supposed to wait some period of time. I know it’s longer than two weeks.

I ain’t gonna be the one to fuck jet shit up.
  • tjmonger39
    6 years ago
    My wife is horny all the time so I am not ashamed to say yes. Not a big deal or any different at least from my perspective. Make sure that bitch hires a sitter so she doesn't have to stop mid-fuck to deal with a crying baby. If she wants you to pay for the sitter make sure she isn't having the baby daddy watch the baby for nothing while she cons you out of money. Assuming dental work wasn't part of the delivery I think you will have a good time. You can also grease up her big milky jugs if you don't mind looking at chewed up leaking nipples.

If she brings it to your pad make sure she takes any shitty baby diapers with her when she leaves.
  • Lone_Wolf
    6 years ago
    Not a chance. Either that pup came out of her pussy which puts a hurtin on it or it was a c section which would be far worse. Rick, seems like you are searching for new lows. Might be time for reflection...if your being serious.
  • JamesSD
    6 years ago
    No. It's not medically safe
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Doesn't seem/feel right - whether it's medically ok IDK
  • GACA
    6 years ago
    I've done it. There's nothing to it as long as she's ok with how her body feels
  • Liwet
    6 years ago
    I would never fuck a single mother.
  • RandomMember
    6 years ago
    Next @Dugan will be fucking cadavers.
  • GACA
    6 years ago
    ^^^neither would I, but a married mother know that's a different story :) ;) :0
  • sinclair
    6 years ago
    I would not do it.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    hell no
  • goldmongerATL
    6 years ago
    Decades ago I ran into a girl on the Baltimore Block. Grabbed a tit and it was like a rock. Said she had had a baby five days earlier. Begged me to get a BJ as she needed the money. Also offered her ass. I took the BJ.
  • "Next @Dugan will be fucking cadavers."

True dat. What a disgusting POS.
  • Would 2 weeks be long enough for her to get back on drugs?
  • bubba267
    6 years ago
    Agree w JamesSD. Don’t remember minimum time for waiting but it is more than 2weeks. I’ve been there waiting though as soon as doc gave clearance:)
  • hump_my_leg_12346
    6 years ago
    gimme dat nut
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    No.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Possibly. I’d talk to her first - to know if there are any issues that might exist. It’s pretty early to start at it again.
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    Hell no. They need at least 6 weeks in most cases. Even anal is a no no. hemorrhoids can be a big problem too. Also don't care for breast milk.
  • RTP
    6 years ago
    I had an offer from a stripper in the past year who returned to work two weeks after giving birth. I really like the stripper, but to me it was a real turnoff. I am not sure what my time frame is, but it is much longer than 2 weeks.
    That being said, I was raised in an area heavily populated with Amish people. Amish men were known to jump on their wives the day after giving birth.
  • JackAstor
    6 years ago
    The other day the shit bag government troops in South Sudan showed that they don't care if it was 2 hours ago .
  • 4got2wipe
    6 years ago
    Brilliant suggestion based on RTP:

rickdugan should become Amish! :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion