tuscl

Question about review accepts

Since I’ve been spending more time on this site lately, I figured I would also help contribute to review accepts/rejects.

I know specifically stating “name does extras” is a no no. But I have questions:

1) Are all massage parlors here a “happy ending one” ? Therefore is mentioning illegal acts here okay?

2) What is considered “detailed” enough? I assume a chronological summary is decent enough. Do you guys like to look out for other things?

3) I tried to look for a template for reviewing but didn’t see one. Did I miss it?

18 comments

• twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^Check out Papi Chiulo’s reviews there’s your template. ;)
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    25 if she is asking this she doesnt have vip to read any reviews. Just my guess
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    I have lifetime membership and I just noticed the accept/reject feature today.

Hehe okay, I’ll look at his stuff.

There was a review about a massage parlor that listed someone by name, which made me scratch my head and prompt this thread.
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    1. Unknown, some see it as ok. Others dont.

2. Imo a basic review should include most of the following:

Dancers, # of dancers, what kind of dancers(black, white, mixed, thick, spinners)

Mileage

Upscale or dive

Prices

Clientele

Alcohol or juice bar

Topless or nude

3. I thought there was a "template" of some sort. But i dont remember where it is at the moment.

• twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^Fair point, I’m not the best reviewer but I look for the basic costs, I look for what type of vibe is in the club, like to know how many and what type of girls, IDGAF about extras if I want them, I can prolly get them on my own, tell me something I wouldn’t know about the club if I hadn’t ever been there, (it can be a simple thing like the bar is too crowded better to sit at a table) writing a review is not rocket science, it’s simple stuff go on yelp take a peek the best ones aren’t shills or negatives they are fair and objective.
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    I think you pretty much have the gist of it. As you'll see, folks will still vote to accept the reviews that have names of dancers + extras they performed. But the general consensus is that's a no no.

Massage parlors I'd also say services performed is ok as long as no names. Shit we list extras for strip clubs even though it's not supposed to happen, what's the difference with a massage parlor?

The rule I usually use is reject any review that sounds so vanilla that you could apply that same review to most anything strip club. It's gotta give at least one specific detail about the place. Whether it's prices, dancer names and most common nationalities there, something. Instead youll see a lot of stuff like:

The vibe was cool. I ordered a drink. Then got a dance from a blond with huge boobs. I left happy and will return.

Useless stuff like that are the main ones that need rejecting.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Hm I guess most of this stuff is truly subjective when deciding?

Yeah I guess I’m trying to figure out a minimal acceptable review. I know it’s tough to standardize these things. I’m wondering if it’s better to cut some slack on accepting if there hasn’t been reviews published recently on a particular club and also go harsher if there’s a lot of them.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Good points regarding massage parlors. Most folks will go only for the happy ending, but since it’s not legal - dangerous to mention names, acts and pricing.

It might be better to be vague?

There are full details on USA sex guide - but that site has moved offshore.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    @twentyfive Hah I have a Fakespot app on my phone that analyzes accounts for amazon/yelp reviews. I think ads/slander have gotten more subtle.

Hm I think “super vanilla” is a good rule of thumb. Thanks for that guys.
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    When you click on submit a review it tells you to read the guide lines with a link to them. Among other things it says " Just be careful with names if it may get your ATF in trouble.".

How can people not see this?
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    I usually approve reviews as long as it looks to my untrained eye that the reviewer was trying to give me the best information the way that they saw it, I will reject a review if it seems to be written to get someone in trouble that doesn’t deserve that kind of attention ie; Maryjane has the best blowjobbs in the place or Sandy the bartender comped me a dozen drinks cause I tipped her 20 dollars, but mostly I’m lenient with the publish button.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Most of us don't review massage parlors but I guess saying how many girls were there and how they look is a start - whether to mention extras is always tricky b/w saying too much and not providing enough info, especially in today's environment - I guess saying something along the lines of "I enjoyed myself" may be enough for the reader to read b/w the lines
  • racejeff
    6 years ago
    Chessmaster gave a good outline. Although I’ll admit we don’t have juice bars in my state so I forget that.

Most of the reviews I reject are because of not enough details. If no prices are listed my reject trigger finger goes on alert looking for details about dancers. So basically I’ll look for drink, cover, dance prices. Something about number and quality of dancers, plus insight into type of customer. And would like to see information about time. In this city 7pm, 9pm and 11 pm are vastly different in several clubs and all fall into the evening group.
  • 79terrier
    6 years ago
    I also think anyone who posts about handheld calculators should be made r/o.
  • NeverEnuf
    6 years ago
    Here are the review guidelines which can be found from a link on the submit reviews page:

"Your review will be sent to our editors for approval, so it is suggested that you read our review guidelines.

Content and length are the two most important factors to consider.
    Be wordy. Fill the review box. One or two sentence reviews aren't helpful to anyone.
    Give a LOT of details in your review (club layout, atmosphere, dance quality, etc.).
    Your review should be at least 4 solid paragraphs, with 4-7 sentences each.
    One paragraph should describe the club vibe. Mention cleanliness, thug factor, music level, dj annoyance factor, lighting, etc.
    Another paragraph should describe the dancers and their vampiness. How many were there? What ethicities did you see? Did they seem happy to see you?
    A third paragraph should be about value. Don't say drinks, dances, cover charge, etc. were cheap or expensive. Tell us the actual costs!
    At least one paragraph should summarize with three or four sentences describing why you would or would not return to the club.
    Be honest. You can go into detail of the private dances. Just be careful with names if it may get your ATF in trouble.
    Spelling, grammar, and punctuation count. Do not use ALL CAPITAL LETTERS! When composing a review, spell check it.
    Pro Tip 1: Think about what you would like to tell your good buddy about a strip club he's never been to.
    Pro Tip 2: Think about the business traveler that is sitting in his hotel room with only time enough to hit one club in this new town. Let him know why or why not he should visit a particular club.
    We have a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism. If we find out you submit a review as your own from another site, your account will be deleted."
  • crazyjoe
    6 years ago
    I agree with cflock
  • crazyjoe
    6 years ago
    Dammit I agree with cflock still
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    i like a review with juicy details of an experience. and names. butt with the site open to anybody it’s probably better not to get too graphic... especially a NAME that could get her in trouble.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion