tuscl

tips for asian guy to go to tijuana red light area

alibaba888
California
Hi, I'm an asian guy living san diego, and plan to have a visit to tijuana's red light area. My main concern is about the safe problem. Are there many asian guys at there? And I plan to visit it during the daytime. Hope for receiving suggestions. THX.

25 comments

• rane1234
    6 years ago
    See you down there...will be like a scene out of rush hour.
  • rh48hr
    6 years ago
    You will not have any problems. Bring cash, read up on reviews and articles.about what to expect and have fun.
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    Go visit Mamisan instead.
  • alibaba888
    6 years ago
    what is Mamisan?
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    Rane1234 LMAO! "Do you understand the words that are coming out of my mouth??!!!
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Search the discussions here - for TJ - and you will find significant insight regarding TJ areas - and what to expect.
  • Mate27
    6 years ago
    Looks like you should narrow down to HK and Adelita’s to start with. Popular for a reason, reliable. And for a newbie stick to a known quantity and avoid going off the beaten path. Bring assistance for erections so you can go for another round just in case a determined girl gets you off too fast and you come across a better looking one. They shuffle in so many you won’t see all the attractive ones immediately since they are busy.
  • WetWilly
    6 years ago
    The activity level in the daytime is a fraction of that during the evening. If you're able to shift to the evening you'll appreciate the evenings choices far more.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    As far as I know Asian customers at club Hong Kong are not uncommon - plus lots of Asian guys in SoCal that I imagine hit TJ - I don't think you being Asian makes any difference except one Asian guy once mentioned the Hong Kong girls in his opinion sometimes hold out for more $$$ from the Asian guys thinking they have more $$$ to spend.

As a newbie probably better to stick with the 2 most established clubs (Hong Kong, Adelitas) and probably better to avoid the street girls till you're more familiar with the place.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Quick question - do you speak English well? Are you more fluent with Spanish?

It might be good to go when its less crowded. It’s possible that crowded clubs can provide easier options to get ripped off.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    By "red light area" do you mean the clubs, street girls, or both?
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    ali. plenty of chinos visit. enjoy.
  • TJ Lee
    6 years ago
    Don't pay too much and raise the price for all.
  • Jdavid9806
    6 years ago
    I see Tons of Asians....don’t PLM over any of the girls. The girls love the Asian guys.
  • JAprufrock
    6 years ago
    If by Asian you mean East Asian (Japanese, Chinese, etc.), you'll run into several at HK on any given nights. Even some of the dancers are part Asian. Shouldn't be an issue. Really, the only color that matters there is green. Well, and pink, too.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    Green gets the pink.
  • PredragDr
    6 years ago
    Are there any non-Latina girls in HK or Adelitas? I assume HK would be very welcome to the asians given the name...
  • JAprufrock
    6 years ago
    I never came across any non-Latina women during my two trips to HK. Some are mixed race (Latin, Asian), but all that I saw and interacted with were Spanish-speaking (some understood and spoke a little English, others virtually none).
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    People have posted about lots of Asian guys being their.

Mamisan works with Tijuana_Tim now, at his Show Donkey breeding ranch.

SJG
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    almost all Mexicans are mixed race. (not that there's anything wrong with that.) actually there is something wrong with that. back in the 1500s... disease, the Catholic Church and the Spanish seem to have killed off most of the indigenous people. but as to today 500 years later it is what it is and I truly enjoy the diversity of the ethnicity that have contributed to the latina opportunities.
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    Latinas are the most gorgeous women on the planet!
  • TJ Lee
    6 years ago
    But which one though, columbian, cuban, or mex?
  • Pizza (hiatus)
    6 years ago
    @alibaba888

I saw multiple groups of Asian, some appearing to be Native Asian and others Asian-American, the days I was there. As for safety, practice common sense, travel with the crowd, and don't be a jerk. Also, and sometimes I forget this myself, don't just assume that because someone else is American they are immediately trustworthy.

There are quite a few trusted regulars here who visit Tijuana on a pretty regular basis. If you let them know when you are visiting I'm sure they would be happy to meet up and let you know the nitty and the gritty.
  • TJ Lee
    6 years ago
    So how was the trip?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion