tuscl

The Mann Act

gawker
Older than dirt
My ATF and I drove from MA to VA today. SC tomorrow.
I was reminded of a story I heard. A nearby zoo had a problem. Their prized couple of porpoises were extremely randy and given the size of the male’s member, small children and their parents were frightened and upset. The zoo therefore put up some temporary blocking walls in hopes that the two mammals would soon be done with their frolicking.
There were several side effects which then occurred. The sunshine to the lions’ exhibit was blocked which caused the mighty cats to become lethargic. The young man responsible for feeding the porpoises now had to tiptoe through the lion exhibit to feed them as the normal route was blocked. Sadly he was arrested. Why?
Because it’s illegal to cross staid lions for immoral porpoises.

9 comments

• shadowcat
    6 years ago
    UGH!
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    very funny...

I hope you're not driving her to another rehab spot and instead are taking her to the beach.

One of these days you need to post some photos of her. Out of all the girls PLs have talked about I'd say this one is one of the most popular because we've heard so many stories about her, and they're almost always outrageous.
  • gawker
    6 years ago
    Start with the photo next to my name. This post-coital position was photographed about a month ago.
  • Pizza (hiatus)
    6 years ago
    @ gawker

You kind of remind of the main characters from the film "Paris, Texas" and Graham Greene's "The Quiet American" but with a teensy bit less drama.

If you ever have the opportunity I hope you write an autobiography. It could make for a great screenplay.
  • JAprufrock
    6 years ago
    I can't believe I wasted 45 seconds of my life clicking on this thread. LOL!
  • Corvus
    6 years ago
    Nice body on that girl Gawker, I can understand your addiction to having sex with her.
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    That was a PUNishing joke.

You have a hot ATF. Have fun!
  • At least the drugs keep the weight off.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    That’s funny! I like that play on words. Very well done!

Gawkers atf has an amazing body! It’s impressive how firm and toned she looks after abusing her body for so long.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion