Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

I da Daddy of em all

BigPimp69

Why you Kisses Niggas for Free Hoe ?

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

I gots hoes for days and I rent them out

Replies (6)Latest

Profile picture for BigPimp69
BigPimp69
•

I got more than you. My hoes fo not have swinging dicks like yours do

Profile picture for BigPimp69
BigPimp69
•

Good for you. I bet you wonder whybthat snake in your pants spits on you when you rub it

Profile picture for BigPimp69
BigPimp69
•

Yo butt breath. You ds one eating ass for lunch every day

Profile picture for BigPimp69
BigPimp69
•

Younrun out of work, I give you a job mopping up the shaggin wagon

Profile picture for BigPimp69
BigPimp69
•

You have an active imagination

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Daddy trunks is a fagg

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement