tuscl

LEBRON TO LA

shailynn
They never tell you what you need to know.
Now he gets to lose to Golden State 3 or 4 times a year instead of one.

Oh well it was a nice run, being a life long Cavs fan I guess I'll never see them in the finals again. Here's to hoping they break .500 this year!

23 comments

• chessmaster
    6 years ago
    Everyone knew he was going to LA
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    THIS JUST IN, ALL CLEVELAND GEAR 85% OFF RIGHT NOW AT NIKE.COM
  • GACA
    6 years ago
    Whoop whoop...Laker Nation
  • whodey
    6 years ago
    LeBron has spoiled Cavs fans since his return. His leaving is just a reminder that Cleveland can't have nice things. Having both the Cavaliers and Indians being good at the same time is just too much for Cleveland to handle.
  • rattdog
    6 years ago
    damn. seems the western conference has almost all of the all-stars. eastern conference just the greek freak and kyrie and embid..
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    Derozan and lowry, john wall and beal still in the east. Simmons and tatum are up-and-coming stars in the making.
  • JAprufrock
    6 years ago
    How long before he makes Lavar Ball his bitch?
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    Everybody in LA is lebrons bitch now. Lol
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    I'm waiting to see what other superstar joins him. We know it won't be Paul George. Is it Kawhi? Because if it's just him and the youngsters they won't be winning a championship. They'll make the playoffs, but that's it.
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    Right now 76ers and Spurs trying to work that deal out. Spurs gonna get that deal done, and he won’t be going to the west.
  • jester214
    6 years ago
    I'm not sure winning championships is his priority anymore and if that's the case then LA was the only choice.
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    This is about Lebron starting his next career. The King James Media Empire is about to be born. He doesn't want to be a multi-millionaire. He wants to be a billionaire .
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    who is lebron?
  • pensionking
    6 years ago
    For my money, I refuse to include the carpet-bagger LeBitch in any ranking of NBA's greatest due to his finals failures and his disloyal, self-indulging, carpet-bagging ways.

For once and for all:

1. Michael Jordan
    2. Kareem
    3. Bill Russell
    4. Magic Johnson
    5. Kobe
    6. LeBitch (he's damn good, but, fuck him)
    7. Wilt
    8. Larry Bird
    9. Tim Duncan
    10. Shaq

Crazy that 6 of these were/are Lakers.
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    That's a pretty good list there pensionking. I might switch up 2-4 a little. Russell has to be my #2 because of all the championships. And I would put Bird ahead of Lebron also. And I have a fondness for Dr J, but he only won it all once and that was with Moses Malone as the main guy. Kevin Durant is probably going be on that list someday but not yet.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    LeBron is the GOAT. It's not even debatable because it is a fact.
  • Warrenboy75
    6 years ago
    I actually thought he would hang around one more year but when the Cavs didn't go after an experienced point guard ( choosing to draft one instead) I was less certain.

I can't imagine the impact this will have on the night life in Cleveland downtown--since LeBrons return Cleveland was actually a fun place to go again.

As for the Lakers it will be interesting when the Ball clan starts mouthing off how much LeBron will take before he tells dad and junior to shove it. ( which in part is why I never thought he would go to LA)
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    I called it, on this site, over a year ago.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    "Everybody in LA is lebrons bitch now. Lol"

A lot of Lakers fans are actually very unhappy with this. They don't want the Bronsexuals to infiltrate their arena.
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    "A lot of Lakers fans are actually very unhappy with this. They don't want the Bronsexuals to infiltrate their arena."

Lol.

You may be right. I think everyone in the organization, except magic, is his bitch now though. He has nothing but dickriders and yes-men everywhere he goes.
  • JAprufrock
    6 years ago
    ^^You mean Maverick Carter and World Wide Wes?
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    Fuck Lebron
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    "You mean Maverick Carter and World Wide Wes?"

Lol. Them too.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion