tuscl

Would you rather eat the food inside a strip club - or would you rather eat the

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Saturday, June 30, 2018 2:51 PM
I know certain clubs have good food. But there are some pretty good food trucks too. Thread inspired by cash Mane

12 comments

• Warrior15
    6 years ago
    There is a bbq truck parked outside of a Tampa area club. The brisket sandwiches are off the hook. Almost worth driving there just for the brisket.
  • rh48hr
    6 years ago
    Never seen that but if I am going to eat one or the other, I'll eat whatever tastes better. If those things are equal, price will be the deciding factor.
  • bluebayou
    6 years ago
    Last time I ate at a club, everything was way over salted. So I vote food truck.
  • knight_errant
    6 years ago
    I never would have eaten food at a club until some guys at Diamond Dolls (Pompano Beach) sitting next to me raved about the $5 Happy Hour meal specials. Now I have something most every time I visit (on the other hand, just had some excellent tacos off a truck near the club today).
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    I’m not knocking strip club food at all, some clubs I’ve been to have food that looks so good it’s just something I never do. I have a tradition when on the road, go have dinner, stop back to my hotel room, freshen up, then go to the club. Leave the club and usually stop somewhere and get something horrible to eat back at my room, like Taco Bell. I have taken in midnight buffets before in a few clubs over the years.
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    I ra at truck stop food so I probably pick food truck
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    It would depend on my mood, but I like food trucks. I also like food from strip clubs with "five star" / upscale kitchens, but I could get the same caliber of food from a nice, upscale restaurant. You can't typically get a lot of food items at strip clubs that scream Food Truck. And no jokes about tacos necessary. Btw.
  • Dblednmike
    6 years ago
    Years ago when Fritz’s in Bellflower CA was still open they had a hot dog cart that was out in the parking lot in the evening. To this day I haven’t found better hot dogs anywhere.
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    LMFAO
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    I eat the pink tacos in the club.
  • orionsmith
    6 years ago
    I've eaten food truck food. Tasted good.
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    I think food trucks are overpriced. strip club food is usually surprisingly good
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion