tuscl

question 4 men

future POTUS and Senator in training
Retired Queen Troll of TUSCL...who will succeed my reign?
say you're in a jacuzzi and you are only heterosexual. guy walks in, and you don't initiate convo with him. then girl walks in, and you initiate convo with her. why initiate convo with the girl but not the dude, knowing that you would not fuck either of them seconds before you the time you initiate the convo?

In other words, even if you know you wouldn't fuck the girl to the same degree you would not fuck the dude, does conversing with the female as opposed to the male make for a "more leisurely time pass" ?

85 comments

• let's say that when u see the girl at the pool, you don't think she is hot but you do not think she is ugly...
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    If she is hot to me absolutely I'd talk to her more but also I wouldn't just ignore others in the jacuzzi.

Looking at a hot woman to pass the time is always preferred over looking at a dude or a woman not that attractive. Guys eat up eye candy.
  • .omg this has nothing to do with girls u think are hot lol. i said if she u don't think she is hot NOR do you think she is ugly.
  • bc it is obvious if u think she is hot you will talk to her,so im not asking about that. thx
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    I was typing as you sent your clarification. It wasn't obvious that was what you were getting at at first. Thx.

• SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    OMG realize I could be taking more time to post as you post later clarifications.

OMG understand time lag. Thx.
  • 79terrier
    6 years ago
    You've already decided that we aren't talking the guy, why?
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    OMG just because I think a woman is hot doesn't mean I would fuck her which is all you said in your first post.
  • dude, stop being a whiny brat. i literally posted "let's say that when u see the girl at the pool, you don't think she is hot but you do not think she is ugly..." right under my post, and hence this was clarified before you commented. you just misread or did not see this.
  • ^in which case i realize that happens sometimes(we all misread etc) so i could have been more patient but i mean my reaction is at least understandable as this is most certainly not the first time i have had to repeat myself.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    LMAO I already told you I was in the middle of posting as you posted your clarification. I didn't see it.

OMG I'm just responding exactly as you are.
  • no you are not. i said omg once, you have said it many times.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    i try to be friendly to all and break the ice.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    OMG.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    You reaction is just like one who overreacts over any little thing.

Repeating oneself and miscommunication is a given over the internet.

And you don't help your cause with your shitty grammar and spelling. OMG you type so sloppy it is obvious you have regular communication issues.
  • and okay sorry for that then ..just now understood what u meant since i was thinking of smthng else when i read ur initial reply
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    LMAO please chill with me and we will be cool.
  • alright so if any one else would like to fulfill the purpose of this post by having it answered with a legitimate response that would be much appreciated. or you can just PM me. thanks :)
  • and no sir dance lot, although repeating oneself might be expected, it certainly is not to the extent that i have to do on here because my words are either manipulated or consciously ignored. if you don't think that the reason i have repeated myself in the past was due to the irresponsible faults of others, then we will have to irrevocably agree to disagree.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    All other things equal I'm always going to prefer conversation with a woman. I grew up outnumbered by women and I have as many good women friends as men. But it doesn't mean I would ignore the guy.
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    If I know sex isn't going to be an option I'm ignoring everyone equally
  • @sir dance what if u were in the hot tub with ur male friend and where already talking? although yall chose to welcome the female into convo, would you have chosen to welcome the single dude by himself as well? just asking bc i know when you are with friends and already talking sometimes that alters things.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I would talk to both the guy and the girl. It appears that I don’t know either one - and it’s best to be friendly to everyone.

So - I wouldn’t approach the situation in the same way.
  • btw i dont think i am hot nor ugly as described above..i feel beautiful every time i look in the mirror...i said what i said in original post just bc i looked like not myself and shit tht day
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    @Nicole my point is that I don't give a fuck why you had to repeat yourself in the past. And it shouldn't be your excuse now because it is just petty anyway. That it matters so much to you is mind boggling.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    @Nicole if I'm in a jacuzzi 1:1 with anyone there's likely to be conversation. If it is with a dude alone and he's my friend we would be talking as friends just like anywhere.

If I was 1:1 with a dude I didn't know I would likely not stay long even if we had convo. I'm not into hanging in a hot tub 1:1 wwithan unknown dude long. A woman coming along would actually make it more comfortable for me to stay. Unless the dude is a buddy it's just not my thing to be in a jacuzzi with other dudes.
  • @ sir dance i have already clarified that was partially due to the fact that i didn't understand what u said first time, and given that such a thing is a frequent and a casual mistake made on internet, it is petty of you to make a big deal out of as you are doing now. it is also petty of you to mimick me saying OMG when such thing was not a legitimate mimick to begin with given that you continuously chose to use the phrase omg whereas i only used it once. that is all i will say about this as that is all that is necessary.

-@cash OK. seems like everyone would talk to both the guy and girl..but i hope future answers will keep in mind that you are in hot tub with ur other male friend whom u already conversing with , which you (@ cash) . seem to have kept in mind.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    makes sense.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    dang time delay.
    makes sense... sir lap.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    @Nicole1994 your own continued responses are proof that you are making just as big of a deal as me if not more. LMAO it is self evident in your continued responses trying to defend yourself. The more you type the more it is self evident.
  • ^right..so when i said u are with dude(this is also to clear things up if any one else wants to answer) ...i meant u are already in tub with dude you are friends with. so i was asking if a single guy/girl joins you and ur dude friend. him and I got into debate and he really liked our convo so he stayed 2 hours to talk and finish our debate after his friend left lol. but yeah.
  • April9424
    6 years ago
    this made me think of that one vine with the “two dudes chillin in a hot tub 5 feet apart cuz they’re not gay”
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    @Nicole do you think that dude that stayed thought you were attractive at all?
  • it makes more sense to say "attractive based on how i looked that day" cuz i am beautiful . but that day i was not lol. ..and idk. i was kind of distracted that day and tried to show that i didn't want to talk more than was necessary. so he never flirted with me .and whenever he was like "we are more alike than different..this is where we agree on" I totally disagreed bc i reminded him our disagreements were greater than our similarities..he didn't flirt with me but he seemed empathetic, he liked speaking to me, and despite having polar opposite views, he tried to understand my reasoning. But this was because he was very dedicated to persuade me because we are both ideologically passionate. so i mean idk.
  • ppwh
    6 years ago
    This is why you're better off just talking to the dude. Otherwise, any girl who later walks up is going to agonize about how you might have only talked to her on the off chance of fucking her even though you didn't really find her attractive.

Also, it could be the kind of thing where nothing would happen with either one of them individually, but the prospect of two guys at once was why she went over... and it would make it awkward if the guys hadn't been talking to each other beforehand. She might even feel the need to come up with hypothetical scenarios with a labyrinthine set of assumptions and clarifications to try to process her feelings about the experience.
  • ^ he just liked talking to me, i guess we could be friends. he did not flirt.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    LOL zoey101 I prefer to be the only sausage in the jacuzzi.

I remember two times my wife and I were on vacation in a hotel jacuzzi. One time we were joined by a church group of 16-18 year old high school girls and there was a bus load of them.
    At least 10 in the jacuzzi with us and twenty in the pool. They had bikinis, onesies, and shorts+tee shirts on. Needless to say I didn't mind staying at all. My wife let us stay for a while but then she wanted to leave. LOL I did begrudgingly.

The other time it was half a dozen old Japanese men. And we were almost shoulder to shoulder with them. LMAO I said we need to leave in less than a minute.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    -->"say you're in a jacuzzi and you are only heterosexual"

Ten words in, and you've already excluded 90% of tuscl
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    "^ he just liked talking to me, i guess we could be friends. he did not flirt."

LOL if he was hetero he was 99% enjoying that "friendly" convo because of your eye candy. Seriously if you have the body of a stripper and he is hetero he's gonna have some attraction.
  • @sir dance lot he did not flirt with me at all lol..and i dont felt like he "checked me out" our convo was very much and solely ideologically driven. i think 99 % is a stretch bc i think it is VERY possible to meet someone of the opposite sex with whom you can have a GREAT convo with ..like cmon now that is possible.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    I'm just saying dude can still enjoy the eye candy but keep the conversation outside of flirting. Because I'm married that's exactly the conversation you and I would have 1:1. And yes it could very well be a purely intellectual convo.

But you're kidding yourself if you think a hetero guy isn't "checking you out" in the back of his mind. 99% of hetero guys always check out a potentially hot woman regardless of how the conversation goes.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    LMAO I am envisioning dude staring right at Nicole's ass as she is turned around getting out of the tub with her back turned. Then when she turns around it is all eye contact. LOL that's exactly what happened.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    i wouldnt be in a jacuzzi with guys i dont know
  • I honestly dk If he checked me out or not. he mentioned he had a girlfriend to me.(not that that would imply he did not check me out). and even if he did check me out..idk if that is relevant, because i was moreso asking if the potential attraction was one of many reasons as to why we conversed rather than if he actually did or not.
  • and uh, he never saw my ass. we were IN the pool the whole time, and he continued to stay IN it and talk to me after his friend left a long time ago..he literally was abt to leave bc he said anyway, all i wanted to do was not necessarily change ur views but make u think abt things which it seems like i did and was abt to leave..then i showed him how this was not the case and totally undermined this point..so he continued to stay for an hour and we could have talked more but i had to go.
  • plus i wasnt wearing a binkini..i just came from class in t shirt and jeans with my hair open and everywhere
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Stupid stupid stupid
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    LOL checking out a hot ass in jeans is great eye candy.

I'm trying to give you a here's man's perspective. He can have an intellectual and non sexual conversation but still register and appreciate something attractive in a woman.

This isn't contradicting anything you are saying.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    ^ I'm trying to give you a man's perspective here.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^theres no mans perspective here this dumbass post is just trolling.
  • not that this is big deal but to avoid being misinterpreted, my claims did not imply that i assumed checking out and having convo as mutually exclusive events, i am well aware that they can be mutually inclusive. Rather, i was merely contemplating over whether or not me being female/my looks (or lack thereof that particular day to be honest) made a difference in him continuing to have convo for as long as he did with me, or initiating convo.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    And all I'm saying is that it's quite possible that as a hetero he was totally fine having that long convo and yes most likely in the process he had thoughts of what he found attractive to you. It's not that complicated. Hetero guys are always going to check a woman out. There's often something attractive to notice in all women.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Why would sex with her be out of the question. We've all had sex with ladies we don't brag about.
  • and @sirdancealot thanks for answering these questions...despite how annoying ur approach may SOMETIMES be lol
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    LOL Nicole you may want to rethink your approach too. It's part of the issue.

And no problem and you're welcome.
  • ^^you also did not address my most recent comment/clarification beginning with "not that this is a big deal.." it is ok if you don't have response for this comment of mine, but i just pointed it out (in case u have response 4 it) since it was meant to amicably point out something that you may have overlooked in your comment before that lol
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    I saw it and had no comment. I'm just amicably pointing out that not every point you make merits any type of response. And FYI I read all posts in all threads I post in clearly.
  • ..........................lol ok- i know that not every comment i post merits response, which is precisely why that is the only comment i have ever "ensured " that there was no response to be made/hinting a reply at ONLY IF there was one at all. cool. :)
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    LOL you like to make a point about making a point about nothing. Perfect for TUSCL.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    @Nicole. What is it with your avatar? Why would you edit the pic to put a puppy nose and ears on?
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    @Nicole you will never be able to separate how your looks influence your interaction with a hetero man with a fully functioning dick. And if that really is you in your avatar pics then for sure you are getting checked out by 99% of them. That they don't always flirt and hit on you is irrelevant.
  • April9424
    6 years ago
    Flagooner you must not follow many strippers on social media lol.. it’s a Snapchat filter. I don’t get it either.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    -->"why initiate convo with the girl but not the dude, knowing that you would not fuck either of them seconds before you the time you initiate the convo? "

Fuck that, I'm definitely boning both of them
  • @zoe u will have to define filter for him since he prob doesnt know what that is ..he was rude to me so i am not responding to him at all sooo if u dont he will b out of luck lol

@sirL ok, but just so u know, how a male looks will also influence how a girl with fully functioning heterosexual pussy interacts with male as well..almost to same extent. attraction is fundamental to humans , hence influences how we ALL act, and although men may be more biologically primed to have sex, this is a different issue than how attraction influences conversing with opposite sex, for which it can be argued that it (attraction) influences behavior of both sexes towards each other to same, or at least similar, extent.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    @Nicole Just so you know your own earlier points and the premise of why dude stayed so long to talk to you are an argument to what you just said. If you knew what you just posted all along why did you ask the question in the first place? You seem to have created this thread just to be argumentive or just to "win" points rather than just take an answer from a man which was the supposed point of this thread. I really hope you see your own circular logic on this. Amicably speaking of course.
  • Mate27
    6 years ago
    If Nicole is just a troll she’s doing a great job. Is she isn’t a troll, she the typical stupid stripper.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    all i can say is that i am intrigued by nicole. I would like to meet her face to face. then consider the possibilities.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    OMG.
  • that's the thing, i didn't know. although it is a trivial matter, im still just curious bc he was cute and our debate lit me up. i mentioned him staying long to show the substance of our convo, bc i said that to point out one reason why he continued to stay was because he was so dedicated to changing the way i thought to a certain extent. so i mentioned this bc i thought it was something to consider before one would automatically say "it was bc of your looks" , since him staying for reason i just pointed out would hint otherwise. this does not mean that i knew why he stayed as i still don't know what he thinks, but if i want an objective answer, i need to address any variables (proof of staying bc our convo was so engaging) which may result in the alteration of an answer
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    I'm saying that you know the fact that looks and attraction are always influencers by any sex's interaction by your more recent post.

But then earlier you continued to argue with me by giving various weak reasons why it wasn't anything influenced by your looks.

You can't make both of these arguments without contradicting yourself.

And I never said it was only about your looks but yet you imply that was my train of thought.

And then you accuse me of being the one that is being difficult to converse with.
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Start posting stuff that makes sense
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
  • Mate27
    6 years ago
    Shit talk
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    You still suck at research.
  • orionsmith
    6 years ago
    I'm still thinking about a time long ago when I was sitting in a hot tub overlooking a swimming pool and several females stepped in filling it up and I was the only guy. Then one guy stepped into the swimming pool and a female said if he accidentally took it all off she wouldn't look away. Im usually quiet in hot tubs surrounded by strangers that I'm not expecting anything from.
  • Pizza (hiatus)
    6 years ago
    @ Nicole1994

Your dedication to detail and research is admirable.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion