tuscl

I'm done with this

houjack
Explosion in my pants
Friday, June 29, 2018 7:51 AM
Is a thought I've had occur a few times recently. Each time, a variable number of days go by, my balls fill up, and then I think "well, I can afford to...." and the next thing I know I'm either headed to the club or texting a fav to meet up. Anyone else think they're done, for whatever reason, then realize later that no, not done.

11 comments

• Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    I've never said to myself "That's it. I'm done forever." But, when I've taken open-ended breaks for a variety of reasons. Some have lasted weeks; others for months. It's not impossible that I'll take a break that never ends at some point.
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    I have often said I'm done. It lasts as long as a week.
  • FTS
    6 years ago
    IME, moving your place of residence to a location that is far from the clubs cuts down on club-going, considerably. But I guess most people can’t just up and move.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    I guess the old adage "too much of anything is a bad thing", applies to strip clubbing. Over the years my biggest issue was feeling concerned about the amount of $$$ I was spending and that used to be my main motivation for wanting to quit but the desire to go was stronger - but in the last couple of years I've SCed very regularly and recently had gotten to the point that I was kinda going just to go and it felt like the same-ole same-ole and it wasn't/hasn't-been doing much for me - lately my SCing had been going not so much bc I wanted to or needed to, but going bc I could and it had mostly lost its luster - I'm currently sorta in standby mode and trying not to go unless I really have a strong desire to go vs going just bc I can and maybe don't have anything better to do.
  • JohnSmith69
    6 years ago
    Pussy is life. If you give it up you die.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    js69. yes.
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    I’ve never said “I’m done,” but like others, I’ve taken breaks of varying length for varying reasons. I can’t recall an instance where a break I took was because of disillusionment or something with clubs. They were all because I had something else going on.
  • ToyChaser
    6 years ago
    I said I was done last year but I realized I was unhappy with the girl not my lifestyle. Fount a new one at Bottoms up under Baltimore street, very pleased with my new broad
  • Huntsman
    6 years ago
    I’ve taken breaks over the years for numerous reasons, sometimes thinking I was done. Now I don’t think of breaks in that way I’d an expected permanency or duration. I just take a break when I feel that clubs aren’t doing it for me or I’m yptoo busy with other stuff. Maybe someday after a break, I’ll never go back but I don’t really concern myself with that question because one never knows.
  • Liwet
    6 years ago
    "Even if you ruin an appetite, there's another appetite coming right behind it." [view link] We have an "appetite" that we've learned to satiate with clubbing. You'll never quit until you can find an alternative appetite suppressor.
  • judyjudy
    6 years ago
    We are all motivated by something.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion