anyone going to Tijuana this weekend

rasputiniv
Colorado
Wednesday, June 27, 2018 2:38 PM
My first trip

17 comments

• HumptyDance
    6 years ago
    Not yet but I can’t wait to go to HK to see what all this hype is about!
  • rasputiniv
    6 years ago
    Any tips? My plan is to walk across the border, take a taxi to hong kong, hang out for a few days, and take a taxi back. I don't plan on leaving HK/Hotel the entire time.
  • HumptyDance
    6 years ago
    That’s my plan as well. I’ve heard to get the VIP card and there’s a shuttle service that can bring you back to the border. Make sure you book a room early just to be safe but from what I hear it’s usually vacant at the hotel. Let us know how it went!
  • HumptyDance
    6 years ago
    There’s also coupons on the HK website for 40% off appetizers and lap dances on Mondays and Tuesdays!
  • Spillthebeans
    6 years ago
    I am in TJ right now, so will be leaving Friday morning. Booked at Cascades hotel and everything is going well. Already had two Chicas together this morning in the room. My own whipped cream show, so to speak. Hong Kong shortly. Sampled some of the clubs that cater to the under 21 coeds from CA and got rubbed on a lot as the night went on. Just secure your cash, don't be an ass and stay on the beaten path.
  • HumptyDance
    6 years ago
    Good Stuff STB, is cascades the hotel to book for HK or that a different one?
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    ^^^^^ Hey, first guy I've heard who knows the importance of whipped cream over shaving cream. On that back stage, sounds like they really do use shaving cream. No point to it then. :) :) :) SJG
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    If you haven't read-it; this is a good TUSCL TJ article: [view link]
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Curious, people planning on checking into a hotel, and doing that before you have your girl? Planing on TLN? Planning on using the HK Bar Miami VIP Room? SJG
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    Have a great time! And there's PLENTY of articles, reviews, and general threads on this site talking everything about the Hong Kong experience. In addition to the article Papi linked, if you have access to reviews I highly recommend the trilogy of reviews that TUSCL member Echopizza wrote detailing his HK trip. He covered A LOT of fine points that you might not even think of. Part 1 is here. [view link]
  • Pizza (hiatus)
    6 years ago
    If you are planning on staying in a single room then print out and bring this coupon found on Hong Kong Gentlemen's Club's official Instagram: [view link] The coupon is good for 1 free night in a single room. @ TFP Thanks for the hat tip to my review. Also, gingerhat's reviews are also worth a look. Actually, a majority of the reviews for Hong Kong are worth at least a glance.
  • Wanabefrank
    6 years ago
    I am planning a trip out to HK July 30- Aug 1.
  • Pizza (hiatus)
    6 years ago
    @ Wanabefrank Have fun and leave a detailed review!
  • Wanabefrank
    6 years ago
    I will, Echopizza. But alas it will never be as good as yours.
  • Pizza (hiatus)
    6 years ago
    @ Wanabefrank Thank you for the compliment but I beg to differ. I tend to have a "more is always better" approach to my reviews, but I think the majority of guys will be happy knowing who you had sex with, how the sex was, and how much it cost. Is this your first visit? If it is I'm telling you now that the videos and photos online only capture a fraction of the real experience. Just don't make the mistake I did and make sure to settle down and let that initial rush pass through your system before picking a girl.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    just got back from tj. going again in a week and a half.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    the only thing i don’t like about mexican clubs and bars is the dj running the music at full blast plus 50%. and hk installed yet another super bass unit (under the north stairs.) like it wasn’t loud enough allready.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion