tuscl

An overview of murgering with HIV

SCPandit
Washington DC
Tuesday, June 26, 2018 11:46 PM
So my plot since December has been pretty routine, visit all the clubs on days that are best in the dc/baltimore area. I go on the $2 Tuesdays and $15 lap dance and $10 before 10pm entries and $20 lap dance "specials", $5 sundays etc etc, if your from the DMV/Baltimore you know the clubs with these types of deals. I have single handedly slept with atleast 10 women each month since then, only 1/4 of them allowed full service raw. I popped a hole in some of the rubber dubbers, and on a few encounters with these women the condom popped itself upon ejaculation. So I figure if I atleast got 10 of the now 60 or so women infected, there's no telling how many people I can hit with this disease in the years to cum. plus you figure most of these girls were willing to have sex, so they are prolly offering all these guys the same deals for $200-$250. Little did they know their little plan to pop a custie for a quick come up would cost em they life. Enjoy mongering noobs

29 comments

• April9424
    6 years ago
    Obviously a troll and probably the same toy dude but IMO shit like this needs to be reported to LE for investigation even if it’s probably not real.
  • April9424
    6 years ago
    This actually sounds like one of the losers I used to see post a lot on ECCIE before it was shut down. Get a fucking life
  • ToyChaser
    6 years ago
    @Zoey101 Nope.
  • ToyChaser
    6 years ago
    @Zoey101, Its interesting to see your time on the post though, 55 minutes and then 17 minutes...who still thinks about something 38 minutes later and then post again? the same person imo.
  • April9424
    6 years ago
    ^youre just mad I recognized you from ECCIE
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I’m hoping pandit is trolling. I hope there’s no truth in his fucked up posts. This is a useful reminder of the risks of fucking strippers and whores raw.
  • 4got2wipe
    6 years ago
    This is the same guy who said he got HIV from a BJ a while ago. It is sort of non-brilliant that I am starting to recognize the over the top weirdo posters. He just took this way too far, like the cop/pipefitter guy who would have been funnier without the sex slave stuff.
  • ToyChaser
    6 years ago
    Lol he got HIV from a blowjob? Now this I need to hear more about.
  • Uprightcitizen
    6 years ago
    Trolls talking to trolls...
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    And probably the same troll. Okay, where's our other trolls to come in here and remind us how clever, funny, and entertaining the trolls are here?
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Sadly 4got2wipe I recognized him too - and remembered that story. I’m probably giving him far too much credit - but he could be attempting to push awareness of the importance of condoms - being tested - and the ease with which disease can spread. However, that’s a bizarre way to do it.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    "I’m probably giving him far too much credit" You could have stopped right there.
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    In the same amount of time Juice has accidentally spilled BBQ or honey mustard sauce on at least a half dozen strippers while eating at the club.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    This is a troll. And his numbers are off. It would be very unlikely for him to have infected so many girls, as vaginal sex is very low risk of HIV transmission even for women.
  • ToyChaser
    6 years ago
    Is it really? Do you take that chance and see customers raw anyway ? lol you make no sense this dude is a murderer
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    "Is it really? Do you take that chance and see customers raw anyway ? lol you make no sense this dude is a murderer" Yes, it really is low risk. Probably 1/100 chance for women, for men it's probably less than 1/1,000 chance for vaginal sex. That's why most men especially with HIV get it through anal sex or sharing needles, not heterosexual sex although it's probable. And I've only had sex with 5 men in my whole life, the two that fucked raw both got tested, the other three I used protection with. That is why aside from learning sex ed in high school, when I first became sexually active I researched all the risks of disease etc. It's good to educate yourself if you're going to be sexually active. And the dude isn't a murderer, he's a troll. Most people with HIV here in America have a normal life span if they take their meds. Their meds can usually bring their viral load down so low it's undetectable and they cannot spread it to another person at that point. The troll isn't murdering anyone, he's trolling, and picked a very odd topic for his troll fixation.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Possible* not probable^
  • Longball300
    6 years ago
    Bam-Bam dropping the hammer... nice work.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Nina you make a good point with those statistics - regarding the low likelihood of him infecting others. However, if his intent is to spread the disease - his knowing he has HIV - and specifically barebacking sex workers still makes him a low life to me. His post almost sounds like a brag - and that means he’s a POS in my view.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    All trolls are shit.
  • RandomMember
    6 years ago
    I got really obsessed with STD statistics after getting chlamydia from a dancer in 2015. What's said above about HIV is spot-on: only about 4 in 10,000 chance per encounter for heterosexual sex, F->M if you know for sure your partner is HIV+. Anything involving transfer of blood is a different story, entirely. Other things I worry about would be HPV throat cancer from going down on your partner. Hard to quantify the risks. Also, most guys from my generation are carrying oral HSV1 and infecting your partner with HSV1 genital herpes is getting more common. Yes -- I mean HSV1 and not HSV2.
  • yahtzee74
    6 years ago
    Why do so many people think he's just trolling? His posting history and reviews were pretty normal (for this group) until he started posting about HIV last December.
  • yahtzee74
    6 years ago
    >Yes, it really is low risk. Probably 1/100 chance for women, for men it's probably less than 1/1,000 chance for vaginal sex 1% or 0.1% chance at ruining your life doesn't seem low risk to me. From an engineers standpoint if you built a machine that had catastrophic failure that often it would be a disaster.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    "Yes -- I mean HSV1 and not HSV2." RandomMember, But aren't they pretty much the same? Type 1 is usually oral (cold sores) while type 2 is usually genital (cold sores on the genitals? Idk), but they can infect people interchangeably, often through oral sex. So if someone has HSV1, and goes down on someone and spreads their cold sore virus, that person they went down on will have genital herpes. Doesn't really matter if it's type 1 or 2, genital herpes is genital herpes.
  • TrollWarnBot
    6 years ago
    WARNING - The following accounts are considered to be forum trolls and may not be trustworthy: ToyChaser - this account posts intentionally sadistic and misogynist garbage and should not be taken seriously, it is also worth noting that most tuscl members find the stated opinions of this troll highly offensive
  • ToyChaser
    6 years ago
    @yahtzee, now that i'm looking at his reviews and I also see his name on another website for massage parlors in greenbelt that I frequent...Im beginning to think hes not trolling either. but at the same time 1/100 chance is that per stroke or per ejaculation. How did they arrive at this number because I dont see how, cumming in someone is only a 1% to me that seems like 100% cuz sperm stays in the womans body, some women even get pregnant and if you could get pregnant and the baby have hiv cause the sperm came out of the males body....why wouldnt it be higher.
  • ToyChaser
    6 years ago
    You figure you stroke in at least 300 times during sex before you pop
  • TrollWarnBot
    6 years ago
    WARNING - The following accounts are considered to be forum trolls and may not be trustworthy: SCPandit - this account posts incredibly deplorable content which is universally considered offensive by the tuscl community
  • RandomMember
    6 years ago
    @Nina: "Doesn't really matter if it's type 1 or 2, genital herpes is genital herpes." ------------------- That's right and you expressed everything better than I did. I always associated HSV-1 with oral cold sores, but apparently HSV-1 genital herpes is getting very common. From Planned Parenthood: [view link] "HSV-1 is the predominant cause of genital herpes in some countries (such as Sweden) and in some U.S. populations, especially of younger females. For example, among students at a large Midwestern public university, researchers found that HSV-1 caused 31 percent of genital herpes cases in 1993 and grew to 78 percent in 2001. The increase was even more pronounced in females. This trend, in which HSV-1 infections in the genitals predominate over HSV-2, seems to be most common among younger people, women, and men who have sex with men. "
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion