tuscl

Unpublished reviews

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
In the last 2 days I've seen about a half-dozen duplicate reviews - anyone else notice this uptick?

13 comments

• PaulDrake
    6 years ago
    I have seen the same thing.
  • EastCoaster
    6 years ago
    Yes, I just saw three unpublished reviews of the same club by the same person -- two were identical and one was only slightly edited. I rejected two and considered rejecting the third (out of annoyance), but I didn't. Obviously, duplicates are getting through and being published. Kind of sucks if someone is getting double VIP credit for no additional work and no value added to the site...
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    What do you mean? Duplicate reviews as in one after the other because the author hit submit too many times? This has been happening for a while and across the site double posting has gone up. There is some lag now since founder has been making changes.

Or do you mean the review was rejected, and the author re-submitted the same garbage again later?
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    I see what you mean. We need to make our own guidelines for this kind of stuff. Founder even has a "duplicate" box to reject the double posts. But we need everyone on the same page. Either people are publishing different versions of the review, and they all get through anyway. Or people are publishing one and not rejecting the duplicates(leaving the duplicates to get published by others).

What i do is(if the review is up to standard) approve the first review(top to bottom) and reject the duplicates.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    I haven't noticed
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    I haven't noticed
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    I havent noticed either
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    I have noticed it too.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    I noticed it a few times not that many, I thought that maybe with the lag some posters are pushing the button twice
  • rh48hr
    6 years ago
    I've seen it. I always reject the second one as a duplicate submission.

Keep in mind you can only get one month VIP per club once a month. So even though they have duplicate subsubmission approved, they only get one month.
  • Liwet
    6 years ago
    I thought I noticed a duplicate review being posted. I read through it and thought to myself that I've read that review before but a long time ago. I didn't bother doing any research though.
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    The problem continues. There are duplicate published reviews for 2 clubs on today's list of published reviews.
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    I think its just going to be something we have to deal with. Sure they dont get the extra vip but it is a minor annoyance and i ocd about this kinda shit. Lol. But we dont have enough communication on what to do with them.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion