tuscl

Waitress at Hong Kong?

abqspencer
somewhere fun
Tuesday, June 26, 2018 6:56 AM
From a review today: "Once we got in we were approached by the waitress who pretty much told us if there’s any girls we want she can get them over here." Anyone else see waitresses there? That's the first review I've read of the place that mentioned a waitress and not a waiter.

7 comments

• JohnSmith69
    6 years ago
    Ive heard that they have prostitutes there as well. But I’m like you, I want to know about the waitresses.
  • abqspencer
    6 years ago
    Someone is missing the point
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    There are waiters but not waitresses. I read that review and had the same thought. Did that guy actually go there ?
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    I didn't see any prostitutes in Hong Kong. They must have been hiding out with the waitresses.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    abq, most of the people posting about the HK bar talk about waiters bringing them girls. No reason a waitress couldn't do the same. Did she have looks from front room friendliness and arriba? Was she dressed suitably? I feel that the results will be better if you select and approach a girl yourself. But that business also caters to people coming in from other continents who have no interest in the culture or language, or even in adapting to local time. So probably this kind of fixing helps things move faster for some people. SJG
  • JAprufrock
    6 years ago
    Has to be a BS review. No waitresses there the last time I went, in early January. If they added some since then, someone else would have mentioned it in a review.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    ^^^^ Maybe there, all women are available for arriba? SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion