tuscl

Ways To Get High

shailynn
They never tell you what you need to know.
Monday, June 25, 2018 1:15 PM
You learn a lot in a strip club, and ways to get high along with some great examples are often spoken. I remember jackslash talking about strippers getting high off of computer screen cleaner aerosol cans. What are some others you’ve heard that are “non-traditional” ways for strippers and their boyfriends to reach euphoria? (Traditional drugs do not count, smoking weed in a non-conventional way or taking script drugs does not count).

21 comments

• SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    Inhale the N2O in a can of ready made whipped cream. Don't shake the can and stop just before the cream comes out.
  • HumptyDance
    6 years ago
    Wtf?!!!
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    Chug a full bottle of Robitussin.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I stop at Home Depot on the way to the club - and grab a few cans of spray paint - and a paper bag. The fumes are intense - and I can offer dancers a hit off my bag - lol!
  • Smalltowncpl
    6 years ago
    Dry erase markers,or model glue are personal favorites.
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    Eat a lot of beans, cabbage and other foods that make you fart.The gas can make you dizzy.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    Sniff stripper nail polish.
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    Breathe as deeply as possible ten times, breathe out as hard as possible and then have someone give you a bear hug. Afterwards, have someone gently lay your unconscious body on the ground.
  • abqspencer
    6 years ago
    Rookies...the native americans out here make Ocean Water out of hair spray to get drunk. And a hospital group recently replaced all their hand sanitizer with the non-alcohol kind because people were drinking it.
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    I think I've gotten high off stripper perfume before. I snorted some stripper glitter one time, but it was by accident.
  • JohnSmith69
    6 years ago
    The DS was very fond of cough syrup and sprite. There’s a name for the combination but I can’t remember it.
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    ^^^ Lean (spelling?) or Purp.
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    thats too fucked up. youd think they could afford normal drugs
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Nice new avatar Shailynn! She was quite a looker before she went nuts!
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    @Cashman1234 I figured you like her looks more now.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I like that she’s desperate enough to blow me - after I give her a baggie filled with baking soda -
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    LOL baking soda? At least cut it with pulverized NoDoz!
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    "Breathe as deeply as possible ten times, breathe out as hard as possible and then have someone give you a bear hug. Afterwards, have someone gently lay your unconscious body on the ground" You don't need to do an bear hug. You can lightly "choke" (I have no other words to describe it). I never tried it because it didn't look or seem fun (quite the opposite, I was scared). But when me and my sister lived with our cousins as teenagers, they would all play it. Especially my sister and one of my younger cousins. They would kind of like leaned over and take 15 really deep breaths, lean back up while holding their breath, and someone would gently put their arms around their neck and they sort of would "pass out" for a short time and be smiling and out of it when they started to come to.
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    ^^^ I think Juice did it that too many times, making him a high functioning retard. Well, or maybe it was eating all those paint chips that did it.
  • ToyChaser
    6 years ago
    That pass out breathing game is fun, I try to get strippers to let me do it to them. It's a preamble to darker bdsm
  • jsully63
    6 years ago
    [view link] Not an answer to your question but funny as hell
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion