tuscl

Questioning Tijuana stripper motives to OTC or request my phone number

Tits510
California
Hey guys, after exchanging numbers with someone, I felt uncomfortable. In general... Am I being too cynical? Am I missing something? I love the Tijuana scene and will keep going back.

I kept thinking, what’s the angle she’s working? Why does she REALLY want my number?

Though it hasn’t happened yet, lets say I get an OTC request... Why would she want to hang outside the club with someone who’s only a walking ATM?

I’ve read stories about Thailand bar girls stringing dozens of men along, constantly requesting money, making each guy think he’s special. I’ve also read stories about men who got exploited by Nevada’s Mustang Ranch girls. As in being asked to help with moves, etc.

26 comments

• ToyChaser
    6 years ago
    You sir are a Noob monger, you need to level up your game or your going to get ate up.

There is nothing wrong with OTC but, take control of the situation... Did you take control of the VIP, Did you ask for her number. Most girls who give you their numbers will become your "regulars" if you decide to make them that.
  • Tits510
    6 years ago
    She initiated asking for mine, after we’d returned from playing upstairs.
  • Tits510
    6 years ago
    And yep, I’m a newbie. Exactly why I’m reading Tuscl among others.

That girl and I only exchanged a few text messages and then I dropped it.
  • Liwet
    6 years ago
    Girls that generally offer their numbers up front only do it to guys that have paid them a lot of money. They want you to continue to see them ... and pay them a lot of money.
  • Tits510
    6 years ago
    @Liwet
    Thanks for the info.
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    I hear wedding bells!
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    The motivation for a girl in TJ asking for your number is no different than a girl in a US club asking for it. It's stripper marketing. They will create a text message distribution list. She is trying to get a regular following. When business is slow for her, you will get a text message like " Hey baby, when are you coming to see me". You think that message is special to you. But she is sending that same message to 300 guys. That way, people will come to see her.
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    Warrior is exactly right, the only thing I can add is now you have her number, next time you go in or a few days before you plan on going in, you’re probably going to txt her and let her know you’ll be there, that way she doesn’t miss you. Everyone wins.

On the bad side hopefully she doesn’t send a txt out like Warrior mentioned, at 3am on a Saturday night because I’ve had that too. Luckily now we have nice things like Google numbers that you should give out instead of your real number.

I currently have 0 current phone numbers in my real phone number contact list and the ones that are old have been blocked.
  • Smalltowncpl
    6 years ago
    I agree with the rest. She is building up a contact list so when money is short she can make a few bucks. NEVER give her your real numbers. Several girls are using FB for this too.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    -->"Though it hasn’t happened yet, lets say I get an OTC request... Why would she want to hang outside the club with someone who’s only a walking ATM?"

The fact that you phrased this in such a deprecating way means you're probably best not to partake. Your relationship is service provider and customer. Why in the world wouldn't a service provider want to make more money from her customer? Especially in an environment where management doesn't take a cut? And exact what business person in the world doesn't want their customers to have their phone numbers, in order to arrange meetings, do marketing outreach, etc? The only way this is even remotely confusing is if you haven't emotionally made the separation between provider/customer and girlfriend/boyfriend, right?

-->"I’ve read stories about Thailand bar girls stringing dozens of men along, constantly requesting money, making each guy think he’s special. I’ve also read stories about men who got exploited by Nevada’s Mustang Ranch girls. As in being asked to help with moves, etc."

I don't see how any service provider can string me along, given that I'm only giving her money if we have sex. If you know in advance you're vulnerable to this type of manipulation, best to be ultra cautious.

No criticism here, many of us have made these types of mistakes -- once. I certainly have. I figure if you don't learn from the first time, to some extent you deserve what's coming next
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    Sub not everyone is a savvy strip club vet like you, with the prowess of a cheetah. Just take some of my dumb strip club niave friends. A stripper brushes their leg on one of my buddies stiffy and he leaves the lap dance area debating if he should leave his wife for that stripper.

I’m sure a lot of guys out there can be easily taken. Especially single nerdy dudes.
  • Smalltowncpl
    6 years ago
    People think that women get attached to quickly well the same can be said about some guys. I go to a club knowing that the experience for the dancer is strictly business and if I give her some money and I have a good time it is a win win. I have seen guys that try to go for the GFE and end up in love with every girl that looks him in the eye. It's not only single nerdy guys either. I have seen it happen across the board. If I walk out of a club with a phone number I know what it is for and know what my place is. Others think that they are going to take the girl to Ponderosa and a movie.
  • ime
    6 years ago
    You are gonna wake up in ice bath with a kidney missing.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Let’s be upfront about the situation. Have you fucked her yet? If she’s TJ stripper - then I’d expect you fucked her. Hopefully you negotiated a reasonable price.

She wants your number so she can message you when it’s slow. This is how she will try to generate more cash flow - on bad nights.

If you’ve already fucked her - and you didn’t seem weak - then you should make sure she will fuck you if you come to see her again.

Remember - she will only string you along as far as you let her. If she already thinks you are weak (or a pushover) - it’s impossible to change it now. You go to see her again - and she doesn’t fuck you - never go back again.
  • Tits510
    6 years ago
    Thanks everyone who’s contributing.
  • Tits510
    6 years ago
    Nope she dont have my primary number. She actually has my Telcel number, only used for personal Mexico travel.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    I wouldn't get involved with a TJ stripper. She has a pimp
  • Tits510
    6 years ago
    Sounds like to sum up what everyone said, it’s all about approaching it as a pure business and moreso, taking control of it. It’s also about appreciating the act of giving my number, as a stripper marketinf tool. Moreso even an OTC, is basically another marketing tool.
  • Tits510
    6 years ago
    The mistake those men made who got strung along, is they fell head over heels and allowed the working girl to control it.
  • Tits510
    6 years ago
    @subraman
    Point well taken. Precisely why I wrote this post. My cynicsm is present because I’ve read about how strippers string men along. I’m new here and well aware that new ppl are vulnerable. I am presuming you’ve had decades of experience.
  • Tits510
    6 years ago
    @smalltowncpl
    Yeah guys who lose sight of their place get their hearts seriously broken.
  • Tits510
    6 years ago
    @Cashman1234
    Yes we did fuck. I will keep your advice in mind about making sure we fuck each time we meet.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    you can find love with a stripper. but you just have to use common sense or go all out and fuck it
  • Tits510
    6 years ago
    @shailynn
    Yeah those situations are sad, like the guy who falls in love when the stripper rubs his stiffy.

In my case, I’m well aware it’s an all business attempt to entice a fantasy. What I need to work on is being more assertive when someone tries to have me prepay, ask me for more than agreed upon, etc.

I’ve read hella stuff on here. The hard part is remembering and applying it all in real life, when I’m on the spot and gotta think on my feet.
  • Tits510
    6 years ago
    @PhatBoy99
    I’m sure you can find love with a stripper, but I leave that to the pros.
  • Tits510
    6 years ago
    @Warrior15
    Thanks.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion