tuscl

Vinnie Paul Dead At 54

sinclair
Strip Club Nation
Alot of people know Vinnie Paul was the drummer of Pantera and Hellyeah, but did you know that he also owned 4 strip clubs: The Clubhouse in Dallas and all the Chicas Bonitas locations (Austin, Dallas, Las Vegas)? There were plans to open up two more Chicas Bonitas in Tempe and Tuscon. He said he had spent so much time in strip clubs while on tour, he might as well own his own. He said that he could live off just the money he made from strip clubs and did not even need the money he made from music.

The Clubhouse is the longest running fully nude strip club in Dallas. The first time I went there, I was walking out of the restroom and almost bumped into a long-haired, bearded guy wearing a black cowboy hat. It was Vinnie Paul stopping by his own strip club.

https://youtu.be/FkbVHZB6TqY
https://youtu.be/iyC5xTD_2po

6 comments

• rockstar666
    6 years ago
    If I owned 4 clubs I'd have died at 54 too. Or younger.
  • londonguy
    6 years ago
    Never heard of the guy, or the groups.
  • sinclair
    6 years ago
    Che, I am not sure if Vinnie was the original owner or bought the club from someone else, but he said in an interview that Chicas Bonitas were geared toward Hispanic clientele that loves soccer and drinking Corona.

He opened The Clubhouse in 1996. The club was unique in that they only played hard rock and metal there. No hip hop shit. The first time I went, it was a memorable experience. The club was loaded with rock chicks and Suicide Girl types. The second time I visited about a year later, it was downtrending. The club became forty percent black dancers, and the white and Hispanic dancers were almost all 30+. If you watch the first YouTube link I posted, the scenes with the strippers later on in the video were shot at The Clubhouse.
  • Muddy
    6 years ago
    I always saw that dude chilling in that right corner with his crew at that Clubhouse. Couldn’t miss him. Very cool designed club IMO. Chairs were so comfy me and my buddy fell asleep and got our ass chewed by a dancer (tounge in cheek though haha) The girl quality though....eh. Maybe I just came in on a rough couple nights.
  • DandyDan
    6 years ago
    He was also in Damageplan and was behind the drum kit when his brother Dimebag Darrell got shot to death in Columbus, Ohio.

I was never into Pantera, but they have had an undeniable influence on heavy metal. RIP Vinnie Paul
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Vinnie Paul was notorious for trying to make it acceptable to give a gerbil cocaine and then shove it up his ass.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion