Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Any local SF mongers

HumptyDance

California

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

Looking for some inside information on clubs

Replies (9)Latest

Profile picture for DeclineToState
DeclineToState
•

There’s plenty of that in the posted Reviews. That said your post doesn’t indicate what type of info you seek

Profile picture for HumptyDance
HumptyDance
•

Looking to head to the Crazy horse wanted to know the right girls to look for. Get a locals recommendation

Profile picture for TFP
TFP
•

I've actually never been. If I were you I'd look at the latest reviews of Crazy Horse and private message those guys and see if they can hook you up with some info. A lot of folks who review the clubs dont really fuck with the discussion boards.

When you going?

Profile picture for DeclineToState
DeclineToState
•

This discussion item was posted earlier this week on Crazy Horse SF: tuscl.net. Not a ton of info, but a few locals weigh in.

Profile picture for HumptyDance
HumptyDance
•

Yeah I started that thread but didn’t get much info.

Profile picture for Subraman
Subraman
•

I don't go to CH anymore to give you recommendations (even if I knew you), unfortunately. It took me a while to separate the wheat from the considerable chaff. Only specific advice I can give you is that it's worth sitting at stage and tipping a few dollars each song (the girls are nude, and will usually do mini-laps stageside for just a few dollars), the lap dances are nicely high mileage as well and worth getting in advance to see if she gives a great dance, or starts upselling right away.

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

Leeches all over the ducking place this summer.

Profile picture for HumptyDance
HumptyDance
•

Summer time is SC time. Maybe leeches like the sun. Lol

Profile picture for gkstkdgus
gkstkdgus
•

The local strip club scene in SF is a dying, overpriced bad experience. If you can afford the weekend, I would suggest flying to TJ as a better solution

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement