tuscl

Any local SF mongers

HumptyDance
California
Looking for some inside information on clubs

9 comments

• DeclineToState
    6 years ago
    There’s plenty of that in the posted Reviews.
    That said your post doesn’t indicate what type of info you seek
  • HumptyDance
    6 years ago
    Looking to head to the Crazy horse wanted to know the right girls to look for. Get a locals recommendation
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    I've actually never been. If I were you I'd look at the latest reviews of Crazy Horse and private message those guys and see if they can hook you up with some info. A lot of folks who review the clubs dont really fuck with the discussion boards.

When you going?
  • DeclineToState
    6 years ago
    This discussion item was posted earlier this week on Crazy Horse SF: https://www.tuscl.net/discussion.php?id=…. Not a ton of info, but a few locals weigh in.
  • HumptyDance
    6 years ago
    Yeah I started that thread but didn’t get much info.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    I don't go to CH anymore to give you recommendations (even if I knew you), unfortunately. It took me a while to separate the wheat from the considerable chaff. Only specific advice I can give you is that it's worth sitting at stage and tipping a few dollars each song (the girls are nude, and will usually do mini-laps stageside for just a few dollars), the lap dances are nicely high mileage as well and worth getting in advance to see if she gives a great dance, or starts upselling right away.
  • JohnSmith69
    6 years ago
    Leeches all over the ducking place this summer.
  • HumptyDance
    6 years ago
    Summer time is SC time. Maybe leeches like the sun. Lol
  • gkstkdgus
    6 years ago
    The local strip club scene in SF is a dying, overpriced bad experience. If you can afford the weekend, I would suggest flying to TJ as a better solution
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion