tuscl

You know you got her locked down when.............

Icey
I put your ATF on a winning team
She tells you she doesn't want to see you at the club
When you surprise her she blushes and smiles and feels uncomfortable dancing
Ends up acting like a lovesick teenager and forgets about working
Gets off on how everyone at the club stares like they're afraid of you and tells you how safe you make her feel
Leaves with you

69 comments

• twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^I see her line worked really well on you do you have any cash left for the short bus.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I was hoping for a more amusing post -

When you hear the cuffs click...

That’s when she’s locked down!
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    twentyfive, what do you mean? strippers are people too. they catch feelings.

cashman, ive seen strippers get caught by vice for solicitation. it was never that amusing
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I wasn’t talking about vice cops cuffs - it was how I’d use a girl otc -
  • Huntsman
    6 years ago
    Umm, she’s working at her job to earn a living. So I think “lockdown” is more likely when you’ve shown a willingness to spend some money on her and the club is slow, full of customers that aren’t spending, or are creepier than you.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    ive never used handcuffs. but im into choking her and real rough shit

and i always take care of her needs if its slow or even busy. i even stick around if she's too fucked up to make sure no one tries shit with her
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ Cap’n Save A Ho is in the house
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    "Y̶o̶u̶ ̶k̶n̶o̶w̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶g̶o̶t̶ ̶h̶e̶r̶ ̶l̶o̶c̶k̶e̶d̶ ̶d̶o̶w̶n̶ ̶w̶h̶e̶n̶.̶.̶.̶.̶.̶ ̶̶"

"You know you've been locked down by a stripper's hustle when..."

#fixeditforyou
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    LOL
  • JohnSmith69
    6 years ago
    You are going to go broke.
  • houjack
    6 years ago
    lol, so you pay her to provide protection for her?

Is that like reverse pimping?
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Houjack - lol! That’s some crazy shit!
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    @PhatBoy99,

Got It Right!

SJG

Seymour Hersh
    https://www.democracynow.org/shows/2018/…
  • April9424
    6 years ago
    I’m pretty sure you’re the one who’s “locked down”, bro
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    ^^^^^ Yes, that is how it works.

SJG

Seymour Hersh
    https://www.democracynow.org/shows/2018/…

TJ Street

Girl that knows how to dress to please!
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/navymailma…

• georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    What Call.Me.Ishmael said.

The most successful con game is when the mark thinks *he’s* the one with the game.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    ^^^^ Always going to be that way when dealing with women.

SJG

Kiss Madison Square Garden 1996 - Deuce
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ehVSiwYF…
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Zoey101 is 100% correct! You might think - you’ve got her locked down...
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    I don't pay her to stick around and watch out for shit. She gets me free drinks, free dances... and i know i broke her down coz she feels shit
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Yes, but when she starts to feel that she needs more from you, she will pull back, then you will pursue, and so it ends up being you that is locked down. Can't fight it, its just that way.

SJG
  • April9424
    6 years ago
    you've been on this forum for days writing long ass posts about her and asking for advice and going crazy when she wouldn't talk to you.. talking about how it's killing you and you would spend all your money on her bc shes the girls of your dreams and you don't know what to do, begging to know why she ghosted you.

now you wanna act hard and say you broke her down and brag that she gets you free shit. lol yeah you really locked that one down you bad boy.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    zoey101 +10

Much of what is posted on this forum is guys talking about girls they claim are just P4P, and calling them ATF and CF, when really they are as involved with them as anyone could ever be.

SJG

Neil Young Southern Man
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kVRxdPWV…

TJ Street
    https://c2.staticflickr.com/8/7290/96201…

http://photobucket.com/gallery/user/lift…

https://farm8.static.flickr.com/7403/961…

• larryfisherman
    6 years ago
    I could think of a lot of things better than being a stripper’s personal bodyguard.
  • rogertex
    6 years ago
    PhatBoy99: "and i always take care of her needs if its slow or even busy. i even stick around if she's too fucked up to make sure no one tries shit with her"

SAY WHAT ? who locked who?

But seriously good for you man!
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    I dont get why you guys look for the worst in these girls. You can be fucked up and used by a woman you meet anywhere.

I know she's a little fucked up but so am I. I wish I could be as soft around her as Ive been on this forum but its like the way to her heart is to hurt her then be real nice. The more I do it, the more she wants me. The more vulnerable and submissive she gets. But all I want to do is act like a love sick kid. Im thinking the best thing is to just try to get her pregnant. We're the happiest when we're high and fucking.

Ive had worse relationships and I don't think her being a stripper has anything to do with it. She just likes easy money.

• Jascoi
    6 years ago
    zoey. you da man.
    high five.
    no.
    zoey. YOU da woman.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    And I think its a good sign when she trusts me to take care of her when she cant take care of herself.
  • rogertex
    6 years ago
    ok thanks for the clarification - it makes sense
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    PhatBoy99: "Im thinking the best thing is to just try to get her pregnant. We're the happiest when we're high and fucking."

Sure. You sound like model parents. And of course, you know what makes dysfunctional relationships easier?... adding a newborn.

If you're not a troll, then you're a genuine moron.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    Im not a troll. Not everyones life is perfect and at the end of the day Im happy Im fucking her and shes open to having my baby

https://imgur.com/JRQPXrh

https://imgur.com/lbIJqaX
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    And today she gave me half her money before passing out...
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    fuck it sounds bad when i write this shit
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    Sounding more like a troll *and* a moron...
  • FTS
    6 years ago
    Phatboy I hope child services takes your baby away, for the kid’s sake.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    If both you and your girl are happy - then enjoy your time together. You don’t need us to validate your relationship. Obviously, we aren’t the best judges of healthy relationships.

Enjoy your time as a couple. But talk about bringing another life into this world. Don’t get her pregnant on a whim. A child is a lifetime commitment for both of you - and a child changes both of your lives (in a great way).
  • Uprightcitizen
    6 years ago
    How about a strip club review? Lets get the laydown of the club or something.

I expect something like "...saw my ATF bitch on stage and scowled at the pls giving her money. I look really intimidating, which she loves, cause I am like her personal bouncer. She goes VIP a bunch of times tonight so I sit there most of the time just looking tough but it's cool, shes my bitch. I drive her home later and we go to her place and we have great sex. She says she wants my baby and has not had a period in 3 months which is cool cause I don't need that shit gettin in the way of my sex with her. It's been 4 weeks with her and we are a thing now, she gave me half her money to buy paint and paint the baby room. Shes says her family has babies fast and to expect my baby in 6 months. Hell yeah, that's all me bro! Shes my bitch!"
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Uprightcitizen - I think you just wrote a rap song! Those lyrics could work very well - with a sick MC - like MC Waffle House (Juice)...
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    Uprightcitizen, whats wrong with that? Its better than paying a stripper for sex. Everyone sells their soul in some way. You think its easy to strip? The painful feet, bruises on her legs from the pole, having to get high just to make it through the night dancing for guys she finds repulsive but has to act like she likes it. Some nights talking about how all she wants to do is go home and shower so you have to motivate her to keep hustling. Thanking you for making her feel safe and sometimes passing out in your arms. But then yeah it got to the point where they were afraid to approach her or get dances cos of me. Even security and the manager didnt like it. Easy money aint always that easy.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    and theres nothing wrong with having a kid . it can ground her and give her purpose. unconditional love.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^Pimping ain’t easy.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    PhatBoy99 - I’m curious - what do you do for a living? I know your girl dances. What do you do?
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ He puts on a shiny suit and plays cap’n Sav a ho
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    But when he’s not playing cap’n save a ho - all super heroes have legit jobs. Maybe he’s a mild mannered reporter for the daily planet?
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^or maybe he stands in the road with a cardboard sign sayin I’ll pump for food.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    ^ that’s legit work. I thought he might be a parasite - living off of a strippers income.

Or as we put it here - a stripper boyfriend...
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    I have a little recording studio. Used to be in pharmaceutical sales
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Translation - a former drug dealer - now working on a mix tape.

Now I understand her attraction!
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^Why am I not surprised by the pharmaceutical sales ?
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    ^ maybe it’s his mood swings - neediness - desire to live off of a woman like a parasite?

Is it too obvious to call it typical...
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    I don't want to live off her, but Ive managed dancers careers before. people do what they do. everyone has their hustle. she thinks im the best thing that ever happened to her. her ex is in prison for killing someone during a drive by so......
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^Cool story Slick.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Managing dancer careers is kinda like pimpin - but with whores who don’t always fuck their customers?
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Managing dancer careers. LMFAO
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    You'd be surprised. A lot of bitches became strippers right after high school, some before. They need a lot of direction. Someone has to step in to make sure they don't get too high or drunk to work, help them manage their money, teach them how to hustle. they crave being kept in line and told what to do.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    My chick is kinda the same. She always asks me what to do and loves it when I make her decisions for her. She just gets crazy sometimes.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    I don't get what you mean. Its a give and take. Sure she gets me to do things, and I get her to do things. Thats true of any relationship. But I don't think her work defines her. The reason she got into her line of work yes, but not the job itself. She's just a normal, very sweet girl. She cooks for me every day, tries to take care of me, encourages my music career. We never talk about her work unless we have to. She never asks about my hustle either.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    things are looking good now
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Finally an area where we agree. I’m not ever sure what SJG means. He’s one of the oddest posters here.
  • justaguy79
    6 years ago
    @PhatBoy99
    You're the guy who was in here crying when she didn't respond to your texts for a few days, right? You have nothing locked down, because you don't have YOURSELF locked down. "Things are good right now"? That's nice. What are you going to do when that changes?

Your problem is that you CARE whether or not things are good or bad with this girl. That gives her power over you. She could ruin your day by making a stinky face. What if she disappears for a night, or a week? If she is more to you than one of a number of pussies you're considering, she's in charge. When she realizes that, she's going to start looking for a stronger man.
  • April9424
    6 years ago
    I’d think op is trolling because wtf.. but I’ve known way too many fucked up strippers with boyfriends like this who intentionally get pregnant. I hate people sometimes.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    JustaGuy is right. It takes a bit of thought - but your comment is spot on.

I think Zoey101 is right too. I’d feel bad for their kid - as Phatboy has the maturity level of a toddler.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    I have some side bitches around. I think its one of the reasons shes acting more serious now and is willing to have a baby. We're honest with each other. She knows I love her and uses it as a bargaining tool but overall she still gets real submissive and lets me be the man because she loves me too. If I dont tell her what to do, she asks me what she should do. Its even simple shit like what to eat or what color to get her nails done. She knows Ill do shit for her because I love her but she does what I tell her to, so it evens out.

She can leave me if she doesnt want me. Thats with any woman. but we let each other do this.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    i think wed be great parents. kids love me. and neither of us had great home lifes so we would give the kid everything we never got
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^Sounds like a great idea, not!
  • Uprightcitizen
    6 years ago
    You sound like a perfect example of the type of parasite stripper boyfriend that she tells us about when we are pounding her ass. Having the baby just traps her more in that life. You tell yourself we are the losers for paying her and we tell ourselves you are the loser for being a hanger on and not supporting her as a man. She is stuck stripping whether she likes it or not.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    Sometimes I make more than her and I do support her. She can't do anything without me and I guess we both play games. When I say no to her she gets paranoid a side bitch is taking her place and gets real submissive to whatever I want. At the same time, she uses my feelings for her to get what she wants. We support each other. Theres nothing parasitic about it.

Nothing wrong with spending money on bitches but I dont like the idea of paying for sex.

If you really want to get strippers, you have 2 options. Drugs, or talk to them like a pimp and try to turn them out. Gangsta shit makes them wet.
  • Rickberge
    6 years ago
    One thing I do agree with PhatBoy on is the concept of give and take. If you fucking a stripper for free (no P4P) shes going to use/need you for something, just as much you will use/need her for something.

That shit even happens in a marriage so itll be no different when dealing with a stripper. The key is to know your limit & set standards for what you will not accept.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    exactly, you have to set boundaries and if shes into you for reals she'll respect them. Youll never get a relationship where youre not giving or taking, its about balance.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion