tuscl

Does pussy really taste that great?

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Wednesday, June 20, 2018 8:00 AM
I constantly hear guys and lowpaw talk about DATY and how great it is and how great it tastes. Daty is not my favorite thing to do. It does not stimulate me sexually but I do like the effect it has on my partner. So if I like her I do it. As for taste how can it taste great? To me it should have no taste. Like licking the palm of your hand. Does good tasting pussy taste like pizza, ice cream or your favorite beverage? I think not. So what does it taste like to you connoisseurs ?

49 comments

• skibum609
    6 years ago
    It shouldn't have any taste if she understands the concept behind soap and water.
  • woodstock
    6 years ago
    Honey with a twist of lime. Peach and pomegranate. I have no idea why it tastes as good as it does. But JOOC, do you enjoy giving DATY in a club, @lopaw, or do you stick with receiving?
  • Huntsman
    6 years ago
    It doesn’t taste great but it’s less filling.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Tastes like chicken
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    It has more taste than Bud Lite - but less taste than a dinner a Red Lobster...
  • lopaw
    6 years ago
    @woodstock- against my better judgement I often will give DATY to strippers who smell good and taste clean. I always regret it afterwards and swear to never do it again.....tll next time ;) Why do us pussyhounds love giving DATY so much? For me it's the one thing that will rev my engine so high that when she returns the favour I will last all of about 30 second before exploding. But I guess if you don't enjoy it it's hard to understand why we do. Vive la difference!
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    I keep telling you guys if it tastes like shit ya’ll missed the mark.
  • lopaw
    6 years ago
    If it smells like chicken, keep on lickin If it smells like trout, get the fuck out
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Depend on get Diet and hygiene indeed It's also a acquired taste
  • galiziabob.sabbatical
    6 years ago
    The last one I ate was a few weeks ago on this hot 25 year old Asian. Tasted like nothing. Not even a hint of anything and it was heavenly bliss! Loved it!
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    When it's good it's like butterscotch. When it is bad it's like rotten sushi.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    There’s so much to remember! Chicken or butterscotch - good. Trout or sushi - bad. Shit - really really bad! Even though she might be enjoying it.
  • Longball300
    6 years ago
    We do taste like chackin....... said the one lesbian frog to the other.
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    I love it, theres good bacteria down there so itll have some taste. it turns me on when its a little sweaty and funky. but i prefer clean. what i love to do when i eat ass is to use this edible lube shit that makes it taste like strawberries
  • sinclair
    6 years ago
    If she is a down ass chick, pour a little beer on her clit and lick it off. It will give the pussy a little flavor.
  • Lone_Wolf
    6 years ago
    No expert, but from what I've read daty is one of the lower risk activities for getting std's.
  • Huntsman
    6 years ago
    Leave it to lopaw to give us a nice, concise rule to remember. :)
  • JohnSmith69
    6 years ago
    When somebody says that pussy tastes good I think they mean that it excites them. I for one love to eat the pussy of a beautiful woman. But it should not have any literal taste.
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    I thought it was sup
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    Accidental post
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    For those who say it has no taste, you aren't doing it right.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    ^ Exactly. Pussy cream has a taste.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Yes, pussy really does taste that great! SJG Seymour Hersh [view link] TJ Street Girl that knows how to dress to please! [view link] [view link] More [view link] [view link] [view link] [view link] [view link] [view link] [view link] DSPACE, the German Company I've seen lots of stuff from [view link] DSPACE, something totally different [view link] [view link] TJ HK Bar Sweetie [view link] [view link] and [view link] [view link] Saber, Simulation Software [view link] [view link] Seems to be separate: [view link]
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    Not necessarily “not doing it right.” Could also mean she just got out of the shower. That said, any pussy not just out of the showers likely to have an aroma and a flavor. If not, there’s probably some artificial ingredients involved. As for it tasting good, for me that’s largely a Pavlovian response. I assume it’s pheromones.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    I've always found that just giving her some gentle preliminary licking, and then using my hand to spread her a bit, and then more licking, always gentle and teasing her along, and her juice really start to flow. :) :) :) SJG
  • gawker
    6 years ago
    Quite a few years ago I was fucking my ATF itc. Then she sucked my dick, lifted her mouth off of me and said , " I can taste my pussy on your cock." I asked her what it tasted like and she said "love". That's an activity which I love, but right after a shower, not in a club, so I waited and after sampling, she asked me what it tasted like and I said, "lust".
  • April9424
    6 years ago
    "If she is a down ass chick, pour a little beer on her clit and lick it off. It will give the pussy a little flavor." i would think this is a joke but i had a few guys try to do that to me when i was younger and several requests to stick a lollipop or popsicle in there. supposedly they have known other girls who were down for that sorta thing. i don't even wanna know what they smelled like cuz there's no way they didn't have a chronic yeast infection from shoving beer and candy up there. vaginas are not meant to taste like blue raspberry or coors lite..
  • londonguy
    6 years ago
    Eating pussy and dealing with the mafia have rhe same problem, a slip of the tongue and you're in deep shit
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    They make flavored water soluble edible lube. But the natural pussy taste is already awesome. SJG Kiss Madison Square Garden 1996 - Deuce [view link]
  • londonguy
    6 years ago
    Actually I love eating pussy. I find if I do a good job I get well rewarded in kind. Plus a lovely clean pussy is a beautiful thing.
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    And here is another one. [view link]
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Usually even after the girl goes over the top really hard, she is quickly into cock sucking and then ready for fucking right away. DATYing w/FIV I have always found works great and the girls love it. Often they are not expecting it, so they are definitely pleasantly surprised. SJG Kiss Madison Square Garden 1996 - Deuce [view link] KISS - I Was Made For Lovin' You (Live At Dodger Stadium) - 1998 [view link]
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    ^ @Zoey " vaginas are not meant to taste like blue raspberry or coors lite.." How about Sam Adams Boston Lager? If he wasn't using that piss beer you would have let him, right?
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    The edible flavored lube is good for FIV, dildos, and vibrators. It does not interfere with the girl's natural smells and tastes. But just for DATY alone, never encountered a girl who's juices don't quickly start to flow. Beer or anything like that is totally unnecessary. I think some of the guys who use that need to learn more what they are doing. I've done lots of 69ing in AMPs and with civvies. SJG Neil Young Southern Man [view link] TJ Street [view link] [view link] [view link] [view link] [view link]
  • sshrfrsky
    6 years ago
    I enjoy DATY but don't do it at the SC. Somewhat related but recently had a great lapdance and frond session with a CF. Leaving the club and noticed white stains on my pants. Pretty sure I kmew what it was. Got home and took a whiff and confirmed it was her vagina secretions and it really smelled wonderful. Very light with a slight musk. May not sound appealing to some but it was like pheromones. I almost don't want to get them cleaned.
  • sshrfrsky
    6 years ago
    "Grind" session
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Say I am in a club where FS is not totally ruled out, but it is so expensive that probably it rarely happens, and you would not have enough time, etc. So it rarely happens, mostly just an expensive fantasy that they sell. So mostly it is an LDK and BJ shop. Daty has been my alternative. Zero risk of blue balls. Goes over well, girls very responsive and always pleasantly effected. Well primed for OTC. Sees that I have saved my load for her. But best is always front room makeout session, followed by back room FS, followed by taking her home with you and continuing to see her regularly. SJG
  • TheeOSU
    6 years ago
    "I've always found that just giving her some gentle preliminary licking, and then using my hand to spread her a bit, and then more licking, always gentle and teasing her along, and her juice really start to flow. SJG" So your teddy bear is female? How does she put up with you? Or is she sleeping? Tied and gagged?
  • larryfisherman
    6 years ago
    I want the pussy I’m eating to taste like water.
  • BurlingtonHoFactory
    6 years ago
    Let's just be honest here: no, pussy doesn't taste all that great. In fact, there isn't much that a woman can do to specifically make her vag taste good. I mean, it ain't cotton candy. I once went down on a girl whose pussy actually tasted like citrus for some reason, but that's very rare. More typically, pussy tastes exactly like what it is: a dank, moist, sweaty, once-a-month bleeding, birth canal/urethral opening. But most of us still enjoy eating it. It is what it is.
  • bubba267
    6 years ago
    Depends on where she is in her cycle. Varies from a slight sweet taste to slightly acidic when at start of ovulating. I actually enjoy the taste.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    i know what bad tasting pussy is. over 30 years experience. thank you my one and only EX. i LOVE clean tasty pussy. and now... it’s good.
  • jester214
    6 years ago
    To me it's one of two flavors, nothing or bad. I think anything much beyond that is in your head. That said I don't really enjoy it.
  • JAprufrock
    6 years ago
    "Then she sucked my dick, lifted her mouth off of me and said , " I can taste my pussy on your cock." I asked her what it tasted like and she said "love". @gawker -- you should write for Hallmark. That was beautiful, man.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    I assume it has to do more with the sensation and visual, than the actual taste - similar to sucking a titty, it's enjoyable for many but not bc how it tastes bc for the most part it doesn't have taste
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    ^^^^ Papi, you must not do much pussy licking. Once she gets going, there is a taste, oh yeah! SJG The System (tm) [view link] Nicki Minaj [view link] [view link] [view link] [view link] TJ Street [view link] [view link] [view link] [view link] [view link] [view link] [view link] House rejects hard-right immigration bill, baring GOP divide [view link]
  • MrBater2010
    6 years ago
    All, I can say is that I can tell you if she is a smoker or not.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    ^^^^^ agreed and known to be true. SJG
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Eating pussy - otc - is a pleasure - as it’s a multi sensory experience. The smell and the taste - the wetness - the feeling as her arousal grows - all contributes to making it a great experience. However, based on taste alone, it’s not up there. Pizza - now that’s up towards the top - and that’s a multi sensory experience too -
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion