tuscl

Always amazes me

hoarker
Washington
It’s funny when I read a club review and the guy takes a hot girl to the private room. Says great dances, even let me touch below. Extras were offered, but I declined. Even if your big head in in control, why in name of all that is holy would one decline?

What are people doing? Oh, I think I’m going to the club and get blue balls tonight. Yup, that was fun. Had a great time. Will repeat.

I remember about 15 yrs ago, I went to a club in Atlanta (not Follies). Took a girl into the VIP. We agreed on $135 for I didn’t know what. She told me to stop her if she did something I was uncomfortable with. She opened up my pants and pulled out my *** and performed nice untranslated French. That was my first experience with extras in a club. The bar for all future clubbing was set.

Now I can see declining if the price is too steep or if you have whisky dick. But WTF?

12 comments

• shadowcat
    6 years ago
    Some guys are worried about STDs.
  • rh48hr
    6 years ago
    What shadow said, plus guys who have SO may have limits as well.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    different strokes for different folks. (as they say.)
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Some guys are not into P4P and that's not their way of enjoying sex.

And many guys have a low SC budget and don't wanna spend $$$ on extras.

Some may think there really isn't sex in the SCs and that he'll get ripped-off (although he should know better if he's a TUSCLer).
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    What I find funny is guys that rave about a club and how hot the dancers were but then say "but I didn't get any dances" - SMH
  • hoarker
    6 years ago
    I set a $ limit before I go to a club. The best way for hot dancer to extract cash from me, is to sit down, be friendly, let me buy her a drink, and start rubbing my unit. We then strike a deal and we’re off. I’m sure there many reasons why someone might decline extras, but I’ve never been inclined to do so, except:

1. Too much $
    2. Already banged one a few minutes earlier.
    3. Had too much to drink.

As far as stds go, if you’re out in a regular bar and and you have an opportunity to bang a hottie, are you going to say no due to std risk? Hell no, that’s what condoms are for.

I’ve had enough blue balls for one lifetime already in clubs and in the real world.
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    Homo?
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    LOL
  • TheeOSU
    6 years ago
    As stated above there can be many factors on why guys decline extras. All situations, guys, dancers, clubs, are not created equal.

• orionsmith
    6 years ago
    I would sum it up as value versus risk. Too risky and not enough value at that point in time. Maybe he just got off yesterday with another girl and this girl isn't really as hot as he said. You can't believe everything people post. She might be a skank offering extras with a good possibility of std's and he says she's hot and also wants too much money. Then he doesn't want everyone to know he gets dances from anyone so half true, half fake. She wasn't that good looking. He did turn down the possibility of getting an std.
  • ToyChaser
    6 years ago
    Some of these toys (strippers) like to read the reviews to see which girls are getting down and dirty because they are named in the reviews or described to a T, and he wants that same service again in the future and not to have her blast him for putting it on this website, which is lame anywhere else because you are discussing something she can make not happen again for you.

Management may decide to fire the girl or watch her extra closely now, I have had that VIP door open...
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Or maybe he's gay?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion