Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

So what health drinks are you guys drinking?

orionsmith

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

I'm drinking Miller lite. I already feel a whole lot better. I only had 4. I feel much cooler too. It's hot as hell outside.

Replies (13)Latest

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

I drink pizza and eat beer

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Prune juice.

Profile picture for orionsmith
orionsmith
•

I drank a 5th one. Feel even better. Might have to go out to a strip club tonight.

Profile picture for ime
ime
•

Blanton's Bourbon

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

Jack. Medication from the inside out.

Profile picture for Huntsman
Huntsman
•

Water most of the time. Bulleit bourbon tonight.

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

Johnny Walker Black. It’s good for whatever ails you.

Profile picture for Bj99
Bj99
•

I drank a whole bottle of Pinot noir last night, except for the glass I drank first thing this morning.

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

I’ve sworn off domestic beer. I’ll drink European beers only now.

Domestics are mostly shit. Lots of chemicals - and piss poor taste.

Stella Artois is my brew of choice now.

Profile picture for Warrior15
Warrior15
•

Wine is made from grapes. Grapes are fruit. So a pinot noir is about the healthiest thing I will drink.

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

Water

Profile picture for Eve
Eve
•

Moscato and white zin.

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

cranberry juice.

with vodka.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement