Anotherwife joke..

TheeOSU
FUCK IT!
A man was sitting alone at home when there was a knock at the door. Opening the door he found two police officers. One officer asked if he was married, the man said he was. Officer asked to see a photo of his wife, the man brought one to the door.

The two officers consulted quietly while studying the photograph, then an officer says "I'm sorry to tell you this, sir, but it looks like your wife was run over by a truck".

The man replies, "Yeah, but she has a wonderful personality and she's a great cook".

7 comments

• Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Lol! That’s brutal - but hilarious!
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Old but still funny.
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    A man complains of chest pains and his wife takes him to the hospital.

The doctor takes the wife aside and says, "I don't like the way your husband looks."

The wife replies, "I don't either, but he's good with the kids."
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Nice! Lol!
  • rogertex
    6 years ago
    Old one but funny:

A man takes his seat at the World Cup Final. He looks to his left and notices that there is a spare seat between himself and the next guy.
    The man: “Who would ever miss the World Cup final?”

The guy: “That was my wife’s seat. We have been to the last five World Cup finals together, but sadly she passed away.”

The man: “That’s terrible, but couldn’t you get another member of the family, friend, or someone else to come with you?”

The guy: “No…they are all at the funeral!”

FIFA rules !
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    ^ I can see that really happening.
  • minnow
    6 years ago
    Studies show that overweight women live longer...................................... than the man who mentions her weight.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion