tuscl

Night Mode

Liwet
If she walks away smiling, you spent too much.
As a website where we read a lot (reviews, discussions, etc), it would be much more pleasant if the background was darker instead of white. I use f.lux but it still feels like I'm staring into a light bulb.

10 comments

• ppwh
    6 years ago
    A night mode would be a bit more discreet than the bright white glow when read at a strip club, too. :-)
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    You can turn down the brightness of your screen.
  • ToyChaser
    6 years ago
    Who waits till they're at the strip club to read this, EPIC FAIL.
  • ppwh
    6 years ago
    > You can turn down the brightness of your screen.

Yeah, I run it on the lowest brightness. It is still more visible displaying a white background than black.

> Who waits till they're at the strip club to read this, EPIC FAIL.

I don't wait until I'm at the club, but sometimes there are serious situations I need to reach out for support on. One time a stripper I didn't want a dance from wouldn't take the hint even though I nervously fidgeted for a few minutes. It's good to have the option to reach out to the experts for advice in situations like these when there is nowhere else to turn!
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    My cell phone stays in my car. I don't need to seek advice, etc on the internet when there are other things to do ITC.
  • JohnSmith69
    6 years ago
    The last thing us old farts need is making the web site harder to read. Keep it like it is.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I don’t use this site in the club. I read up well in advance of my trips.

I’d recommend calling it “Club Mode” - or “Incognito Mode” - as it’s more mysterious...
  • orionsmith
    6 years ago
    Actually I like the black background with white text option available on abovetopsecret.com. Been using a black background as a preferred option for years. It's a lot easier on the eyes than this white background especially as I get older. I don't know though. Might make this site look like a strip club if it looked dark with neon lights. :)
  • orionsmith
    6 years ago
    If this link doesn't show up with a black background as an example, click the white/black circle icon far right at the top to change it. See link.
    http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/toda…
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion