tuscl

Guess which TUSCL poster got in trouble on a Denver-Charleston flight!

4got2wipe
In a brilliant place!
Tuesday, June 12, 2018 5:21 PM
Pissing without going to the lav = not brilliant! [view link] My bet: rickdugan

12 comments

• san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    We have quite a few whom I could easily see doing that. Good article, good thread. SJG
  • DrunkPraetorian
    6 years ago
    Tijuana Tim
  • tijuana_tim
    6 years ago
    It wasn't me!!!!! It was my goat!!!!!
  • JAprufrock
    6 years ago
    The guy looks like a scrotum. Hopefully, this cost him his job as the bathroom troll at the neighborhood gay bar.
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    I’ve been drunk, and I’ve done stupid things but nothing this bad. I’ve also never been drunk on a plane, hungover? Yes. But never drunk.
  • 4got2wipe
    6 years ago
    I know it wasn't you tijuana_tim. You're a brilliant guy who wouldn't piss on the seat in front of you on an airplane. You'd maturbate until you cum on the seat in front of you!
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Didn’t Tijuana-Tim ask a few questions about airplane travel yesterday? He mentioned masturbating and shitting - but he never clarified where you take a piss. Maybe he opened the barf bag - and was just pissing in the bag?
  • 4got2wipe
    6 years ago
    Brilliant point Cashman1234! I'm still betting on rickdugan. I find the guy funny in large part because the suave alpha male he presents himself as is probably a cover for a weirdo that makes women uncomfortable, gets drunk, and pisses out in the open wherever he is! But who knows? Maybe he is the suave winner he thinks he is! Maybe his stories aren't exaggerated. If so, my hat's off to the guy! I'm just skeptical and busting his balls makes me laugh. He claims to have me on ignore so it isn't like he sees my jokes. Unless he does something crazy like claim I'm on ignore but still reads my posts. But suave winners wouldn't do that, right? ;)
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^Still sounds more like Ricki Boi, maybe he’s doing some research for a system, that works on airline employees.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    If Rick Dugan had done it, it would have been something which earns more bragging rights, and he'd of gotten away with it, and he'd be doing it regularly. You guys underestimate him. SJG Robin Trower - Live [view link]
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^Someone sounds jealous
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    If Rick had done this - I’d expect to see a discussion or article - about how he is now a member of the Mile High Club - and a new chapter added to the next revision of The System - “How to Nail a Stewardess - In Flight”. I’d wait another week and check the articles for any additions.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion