tuscl

Anyone want to meet up in Des Moines Iowa?

Tuesday, June 12, 2018 12:14 PM
I’ll be visiting a friend in Des Moines, around the 29th of June through 5th/6th of July or so. I don’t expect to be dancing this time. I’ve never been there, so I don’t know what club would be good to hang out at. Umm.. I suck at planning shit.

25 comments

• Mate27
    6 years ago
    I would love to if I had anything else to do in Des Moines.
  • GACA
    6 years ago
    Why don't people visit Charlotte? It's the jewel if the East coast period.
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    I know.. not the best location lol. Just the first time I’ll be out of my area for a long time. Wondering if anyone is around there. My home area isn’t any better tho. :P
  • Uprightcitizen
    6 years ago
    Lol @BJ. You pick the best places to visit. No sorry I will be in Las Vegas.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    I’m not going to Des Moines for the corn;)
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    If I go to Des Moines it’s only for therapy for my avoidance attachment syndrome:;))
  • CarlaLoomis
    6 years ago
    I’ll met you there. Whatcha feel like doing?
  • abqspencer
    6 years ago
    *goes to look up flights to De Moines*
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Sadly Des Moines is a bit west of New Jersey. Come to Jersey - you won’t forget the smell!
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    Come on, guys! Iowa is like the center of the US. This has ROAD TRIP!! written all over it I don’t care where you’re from.
  • Titus23
    6 years ago
    Des Moines isn't that far. About 4.5 hours from me. And I'm actually off work that weekend of the 29th. I had plans, but they fell through (surprise, surprise). Hmm.. Definite maybe.
  • Titus23
    6 years ago
    A girl I know dances there all the time. I'll ask her
  • rh48hr
    6 years ago
    I'll be in San Diego, but if your travels ever bring you to Phoenix ...
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    Des Moines Iowa? Can't you travel to somewhere less corny?
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    Damn. I just turned down a (not very good) job offer there. :) If you decide to pass through Louisville, let me know if you want to have lunch. And by that I mean lunch, not “lunch”. :)
  • Titus23
    6 years ago
    My,friend recommends the lumber yard. It's byob and open til 5am
  • larryfisherman
    6 years ago
    If you’re ever in LA BJ99, Larry The Fisherman will show you around.
  • GeneraI
    6 years ago
    if there is one guy on this site that i'm positive is a psycho, who's on the verge of killing his first or second victim, it's Titus23. he comes here talking about how much free pussy he gets, and he's on stripperweb talking about giving girls a grand to sit with him all night while he talks about how much he respects them. He's from Kansas, i'm thinking a BTK wannabe. I'd stay as far away from that fucking douche as possible. Maybe he'd give you a grand to let him cut your fucking head off and rape it for free. Then come here and talk about the most amazing BJ he got from BJ's bloody neck hole.
  • 4got2wipe
    6 years ago
    I've been to Des Moines and, no disrespect to Bj99, I have no desire to go back to Des Moines. Bj99, come to the nature coast of Florida during the winter. Regardless of whether any other TUSCL posters meet up with you I'm sure you'll have fun! It's my favorite vacation spot! (In part because I have good friends near there, but it's brilliant even if you don't have friends there)
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    I'm pretty sure that the only way I'll be in Des Moines is by accident...
  • Titus23
    6 years ago
    @General, I get it man. Basic human decency is pretty crazy nowadays. I mean, who the hell respects women, let alone dancers? Must be a psycho. I've said it before, and I'll say it again. I'll spend all night long in the club spending money, but I will not pay extra for extras, and I don't pay for play outside. I've never had to. I know that's a foreign concept for some. And I'm not from Kansas. I'm forced to live here for my job. I'm originally from New England. So, the better comparison would be the Boston strangler.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    If I can't travel to Peoria to see you, how likely is it that I would I be able to get to Des Moines during a specific week?
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    I can't make it. how about tijuana (where i am right now?)
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    Rub it in mr wonderful lol! Can't wait to august!
  • Lord_Cthulhu
    6 years ago
    Traveling so soon? Guess this means the chlamydia is clearing up nicely?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion