tuscl

400th TUSCL Review - Which Club?

Sometime soon I'll be posting my 400th TUSCL review. It looks like there's a long way to go from the current number, but I've got a lot of reviews waiting to be finished. Review number 350 was Trumpps in Detroit and it was a lousy visit to talk about, so I'm going to set a "super size" review (of a club that didn't suck) aside to be 400.

Does anyone have a preference on which of these clubs will get a more detailed review?

A. HiLiter - Phoenix, AZ
B. Bar Le Gentleman - Montreal/Marieville, QC
C. Seventh Veil - LA
D. Xposed - LA/Canoga Park
E. Ace of Diamonds - LA

14 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    E
  • larryfisherman
    6 years ago
    400 reviews, congrats bro. I would vote E because Ace of Diamonds doesn’t get a lot of reviews, plus I haven’t been there in awhile, I’d like to see if it’s changed at all.
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    I'll let Wallanon & Papi fight over who has the most reviews. :) I'm coming up on 220. Should I do Follies again?
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    I've only have 380 to catch up. that is...
    if you stop at 400.
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    B.
  • Electronman
    6 years ago
    B, if not now do it on your way to 500 reviews.

• jackslash
    6 years ago
    400 reviews is impressive.
  • s275ironman
    6 years ago
    I also vote B, as Canadian clubs don’t get reviewed all that often.
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    The most impressive thing about all of those Reviews is the fact that they are almost all separate clubs. According to your profile, you have done Reviews in 308 different clubs. That's a lot of traveling.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    ^ "The most impressive thing about all of those Reviews is the fact that they are almost all separate clubs. "

I, too, am impressed. But I wonder if we TUSCL members are the only ones who would be.
  • wallanon
    6 years ago
    I started writing the Ace of Diamonds review as if it was going to be the 400th, but since it was overtaken in the home stretch by Bar Le Gentleman (unlike Justify at the Belmont) it'll be #375. Bar Le Gentleman will be #400. I have a list of ten clubs I consider my all time favorites that doesn't change often. BLG caused a rewrite. Thanks for the votes, all.

@flag - The people who seem most interested in the clubs I've seen are experienced strippers. Some strippers will ask how often I go to clubs because they don't know what to talk about and are making conversation, but once in while the cagier ones will spot something that tips them off and fixate on it.

@Warrior - I decided to stop writing reviews about clubs I'd seen already unless it had been a long while or something changed. Bare Elegance in LA I'll write a review for because it's been about 10 years between visits, for example. Mens Club in San Antonio I've seen a couple of times this year, but it's made some good changes to offset some bad choices so I'll probably write an update once I clear out the "new" clubs.

@larry - It took a while to get into Ace of Diamonds and I almost walked away, but it was my last club to see that trip so I stuck around. The posted hours are doors open at 10pm, but it turned out to be 11pm. I stayed long enough for it to pick up (left around 12:30am), but I probably didn't see the club at its best.

• wallanon
    6 years ago
    @shadowcat - A Follies review is always a good thing. That club has so many ups and downs, I didn't finish my last review after reading the other ones being posted. It'll end up as part of an article once those get reopened.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    of the five clubs suggested in the original post hiliter is the best.
  • wallanon
    6 years ago
    "of the five clubs suggested in the original post hiliter is the best."

Is the best choice, or the best club?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion