tuscl

National sex day!!!!

Saturday, June 9, 2018 4:25 AM
Good morning all. Today is national sex day AKA national fuck day. Lets all remember sex is fun. Its not something that should be limited by anyone. Heres to a celebration of sex and all that its good for!!!

29 comments

• jackslash
    6 years ago
    “I believe that sex is one of the most beautiful, natural, wholesome things that money can buy.” --Steve Martin
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Not a Hallmark holiday. No need for a card anyway. Just bring those gorgeous pussy lips over here - and I’ll help you “celebrate!”
  • poledancer83
    6 years ago
    All talk lol pull it out ")
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    It’s out. Come over here and sit...
  • poledancer83
    6 years ago
    i havent seen it. must be cold out :)
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    You won’t see it - your head will be down - and your ass will be up!
  • poledancer83
    6 years ago
    pull my hair and put it in my ass :)
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I enjoy fucking your ass - I like choking you and feeling your asshole squeeze my cock -
  • Lord_Cthulhu
    6 years ago
    @poledancer83 - Temptress! Why bother with this pitiful mortals when you can be with a Great Old One? P.S. Did you get the tentacle pic I sent you?
  • poledancer83
    6 years ago
    nope lol
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    She needs it rough - a filthy hole stretching - ass slapping - hair pulling - and deep ass pounding - But - I could be wrong...
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^Get a room
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    But this front room action is so much fun! I see why SJG enjoys his front room DFK so much! Lol!
  • poledancer83
    6 years ago
    cashman you seem to get me so well :)
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    Well... that escalated quickly.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Sorry... I stepped away. I was looking for a room. Our filthy minds could do some damage - PD!
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    Goodness PD, if only I’d known. I’d redouble my efforts to bring you to town. :)
  • poledancer83
    6 years ago
    HAHA :)
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Any special offerings at strip clubs? SJG Hitler's Ratline & the Nazi Cult in Diaspora - A conversation with Peter Levenda [view link] notice they stylized way they write 'NAZI' in the main part of the video. You know what that is a reference to. Lol !
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Is it some kind of contest to see who celebrates the most times today?
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    So will this be a contest between gang bang girls? SJG
  • JAprufrock
    6 years ago
    "Lets all remember sex is fun. Its not something that should be limited by anyone." Exactly. It's unfortunate that so many hypocritical, cock-sucking, phony, holier-than-though, pious pieces of shit in this country are hell-bent on making it more difficult for some of us to get laid with their aversion to legalized prostitution. I know my life would be much happier if I had easy access to an FKK club or there were nearly places like Zona Norte in Tijuana.
  • grand1511
    6 years ago
    FYI: According to the Urban Dictionary, National Sex Day always falls on June 6...aka 6/9. Make sure your oral celebrations today are going both ways!
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    dang i missed that reference. oh well. i will remain chaste today here where i am in arizona ( i will resist driving 1.5 hours to las vegas... )
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Uh, that would be June 9.
  • bubba267
    6 years ago
    What’s an upside down 6 amongst friends?
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    oh dang. now to make up for lost time.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    I agree with JAprufrock, Our laws and enforcement efforts against prostitution are really just attempts to control sex and to severely regulate free roving independent women. SJG Hitler's Ratline & the Nazi Cult in Diaspora [view link]
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion