tuscl

FKk trip reviews.

londonguy
Breathe, breathe in the air
Hi guys, currently sat at Frankfurt airport waiting ages for a flight. I was going to write my reviews now but it's a bit of a faff using a phone so will wait until soon after I get back.

I can tell you through that it was just incredible, especially yesterday. The quality was better than ever and I have some great things to tell you.

33 comments

• rh48hr
    6 years ago
    Can't wait to read it. So jealous.
  • londonguy
    6 years ago
    @ Papi. I'm sure you'll particularly like what I have to say about two black girls.
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    It sounds great. By the way, I had to look up "faff."
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Don’t be such a wind-up merchant ;)
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    I look forward to your reports. Now I need to work on my excuse as to why I need to go to Europe and my wife has to stay at home.
  • londonguy
    6 years ago
    Jack, I thought I'd say faff to throw you a little :-)

Twentyfive, lol - a nice British expression.

You guys are be going to find excuses to get to Germany soon :-)
  • Lord_Cthulhu
    6 years ago
    @londonguy - Eagerly awaiting your tales of depraved human debauchery.

P.S. The one called "Clubber" sends his regards.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Thanks for adding a new word to my vocabulary! Faff might be what we do here?

Sounds like you had a great time! I look forward to hearing more.
  • Neobwh
    6 years ago
    Looking forward to the reviews - was at FKK sharks and World in March - incredible!
  • Bavarian
    6 years ago
    londonguy, I don’t know a lick of German. Would that be an issue?

I hope to make it to Europe at least once in my lifetime. A visit to the FKKs will be in the itinerary. Thanks for sharing your experiences.
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    I hope you didn’t run into too many wankers!
  • londonguy
    6 years ago
    @ Neobwh. That's a pity, when you were at World you weren't far from Oase.

@ Bavarian. All the girls speak English

@ Shailynn. I saw two wankers. But not one of the wankers I already know of :-)

• san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Sounds awesome. But, since it is not where you live, and since the girls live on site, you can't start seeing one of them outside.

SJG
  • londonguy
    6 years ago
    The girls don't live on site, where did you get that idea from? The girls pay an entrance fee just like the guys do and they don't work for the club, nor do they give commissions, tip-outs or anything like that. You wouldn't want to see them on the outside.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Wouldn't want to see them on the outside?

That's how you get more time, and how things go easier.

That's the advantage of a home town strip club.

SJG
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    on the bucket list.
    absolutely.
  • Neobwh
    6 years ago
    Heard bad things about Oase so avoided - girls very aggressive - will be interested in your take.. World was great - low key but great girls. First 3 some for me!
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    "... @ Papi. I'm sure you'll particularly like what I have to say about two black girls ..."

Damn.

Looking forward to the reviews.
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    WARRIOR15

Best excuse I have found is tell your wife you and some friends are going to Oktoberfest. That’s a total guys trip - but you have to go in September/October.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    6 years ago
    Who else on TUSCL could generate more interest than Londonguy in simply announcing upcoming reviews? I don't know of anyone better! Great reviews !!!
  • VeryBigDawg
    6 years ago
    I want to grow up to be LG!
  • JAprufrock
    6 years ago
    Looking forward to the reviews, LG. A few months ago there were a couple of pipe-smoking, benders on this board (@KingGeorge and @TucsonGuy) working in cahoots, or maybe the same cornhole, telling those who were going to visit an FKK to join some group tour to avoid logistical hassles and for "cameraderie" They got their pink lace panties in a bunch when a lot of us told them that's a waste of money. Clearly, they were trying to sell this ridiculous FKK tour shit, as if it takes a Rhodes Scholar to read an address and find your own way there.
  • lopaw
    6 years ago
    londonguy is my hero and he knows it :D
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    SJG once again showing he is an out of touch retard. Yeah let's fly over to Germany and go to FKK and try to get a girl to date! Stick to the goat SJG stick to the goat.
  • londonguy
    6 years ago
    Guy's....I have just this minute submitted my Oase review as I thought you'd like this first. I'll try and do my Shaks review now, hopefully without interruptions so they will both go live together. Keep your eyes peeled guys. (especially Papi)

@ lopaw...aww thanks. The feeling is mutual :D
  • londonguy
    6 years ago
    btw...the second Black girl was Cuban.
  • londonguy
    6 years ago
    As some will have realised, one review is now live. Other one to be submitted soon.
  • abqspencer
    6 years ago
    First one was top-notch, can’t wait for the second.

So...if one were to fly to Germany for said activities, what city is best to fly in to from the US?
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    abqspenc... i am a total idiot in many things sir. and international travel is certainly included. butt I might say 'what ever city that has a direct to frankfurt.' I would guess via Chicago or new york. maybe lax.
  • abqspencer
    6 years ago
    Oh the Germany side was what I meant :)but thx!
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    i need to make the trip myself from lax- las vegas- phx area. i am willing to break open the piggy bank for this.
  • wallanon
    6 years ago
    Read the Oase review. Sounds like quite the place.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Sounds like no marijuana, which I whole heartedly approve of.

SJG

Hitler's Ratline & the Nazi Cult in Diaspora
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_op19M4f…
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion