tuscl

Post-LDK LDK freebie at the bar

SirLapdancealot
Knight of the Round Table Dance
Thursday, June 7, 2018 1:41 PM
So just to check it off my bucket list I now have had a post-LDK LDK at the bar with my ATF DS and her backup CF. I usually head home after dances ending in LDK, but on these two occasions I stayed and finished my drink at the bar as my stripper sat on my lap and continued to tease my dick. It is harder to stay hard for the second time, but since my stripper didn't let up on the tease and with focus and concentration I made myself LDK the second time just to see if I could. It was great and the real bonus was that it was all unbeknownst to either stripper and without any tip or anything. They were both just hanging out with me for a few more songs before seeing me out to end the visit. Just curious if y'all get a second round of an extra or an LDK after the fact. If not, FYI it's fun. Try it! (But it does require pants that don't leak jizz.)

23 comments

• twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^How old (or young) are you?
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    I'm in my late 40s. And no I don't have an issue with premature ejaculation. I just know how to make myself cum from LDK fast and my strippers let me stroke my dick by squeezing and stroking their ass cheeks all over it while we spoon.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Making strip club visits even more economical! I’m not sure how you “pulled it off” - or so to speak - but I’m glad you enjoyed yourself.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    I’ve never cum from a lap dance in my life but in my fourties I could do multiple rounds with minimal recuperation as it stands now twice in a two or three hour session is about the best I can do.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    I’ve never cum from a lap dance in my life but in my fourties I could do multiple rounds with minimal recuperation as it stands now twice in a two or three hour session is about the best I can do. BTW I am now in my mid sixties
  • Smalltowncpl
    6 years ago
    I have never had a LDK myself but I was once in the bathroom at a club and there was an older guy putting on a condom at the urinal. It was none of my business but thought it was odd. He looked at me and said he always slipps one on before a LD so that he can have a LDK and not have a mess in his drawers.
  • JohnSmith69
    6 years ago
    You really should tip a woman when she makes you cum. It’s the polite thing to do.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    @Cashman1234 yes it is an economical and fun freebie. Not something I get often nor do I pursue it often. And LOL I "pull it off" by cultivating a fave to want to constantly tease my dick. My backup CF is a total slut in the main room. She does shit like reach under the table to stick shift me and rub my balls OTP. She will also stroke my dick with her ass cheeks constantly if we are in spoon position. And she will even straddle me in face to face cowgirl at a table. And my ATF DS simply has a wonderful feeling PAWG ass for me to set my dick in between in spoon position and I can literally jack myself off by squeezing those ass cheeks around my dick any way that I want. I could pre-LDK LDK with them in the main room if I wanted. Both of them have spoiled me with ultimate "SFE" - "Slut Friend Experience". That's how "cum" it is so easy for me. (Besides practice.) @twentyfive I haven't hit the recoup wall yet. In fact with so much practice at LDK it seems I can do a second LDK easier than when I was in my 20s and 30s. @JohnSmith69 I understand what you are saying about tipping for every cum but with my faves it isn't an issue. I always tip them for dances and they know I LDK from it. They have no issue with my tipping and the post-LDK LDK stuff is just for once and a while bonus fun.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    SirLDAlot - you have two pretty amazing sexy faves! It’s good you found those two hotties - as they seem happy to pleasure you! Wow!
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    @LDK82 In all your time mongering did you ever become a regular or somewhat regular with a good LDK stripper? Those are the ones that will usually give you some before and after time to hang out and flirt with each other. Over time, that time and the flirting get better and better. As long as she knows there are a few dances with tip involved in the time together and that you are a steady source of income (albeit for only a few dances), she will give up some of that bar and main room dick teasing time to you for "free". Also it doesn't hurt to know how to give a good back rub and to go to clubs that aren't busy.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    @Cashman1234 I feel like I'm in my mongering 'golden era' right now. I've never had two faves this hot and so slutty for me in my entire PL life. Yes they are both absolutely amazing. And I can LDK at will in two songs no problem now. My total budget on any given visit is as low $60 often and very rarely exceeds $100. Just as an example and although there was no post-LDK LDK yesterday, my backup CF was a total and utter slut for me. I walked in and as I headed to the bathroom I passed her at the bar with another PL. By the time I came out she was already waiting alone for me at the bar. She had cleared her plate of customers for me, and as we talked just standing at the bar, I was grabbing and rubbing her ass and lower back as she used her thigh to lightly rub on my crotch area. This was just our normal introduction. Then we move to a table after I got my drink and immediately she reaches under the table and starts stick shifting me and rubbing on my balls OTP as we continue to small talk and act 'normal'. Eventually she does some cowgirl straddling and also sits on my lap and strokes her ass on my hard cock for a while while also stick shifting and more balls rubbing. And LOL all the while we small talk and dirty talk to each other. We do this for 20 min before her stage set and 15 min after. Then we go get dances. During dances she is her usual high mileage slut for me - highlights were great OTP BJ and letting me grab her ass and control her grind exactly how I like it on my hard cock. I was having so much fun I didn't want to stop at two songs so I went for my "OT" third dance. And half way into it she gives me a double whammy in cowgirl grind position: she stick shifts me with one hand and with the other she reaches back and rubs and grabs on my balls OTP. And let me tell you the balls rubbing is something I really dig during FS. Makes me fuck harder and bust a nut harder. And as I clearly show her I like it by moaning and telling her she is a bad girl she simply ups the intensity and stays that way for the rest of the song. And even when it clearly ended she knew I hadn't LDKed she stayed that way for a few more seconds and made me LDK into the fourth song. It was a toe curling LDK with her going crazy on my balls and not stopping until I got ticklish and shied away from her and said "too much" as we laughed together. Then she walked me to the door and gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek good-bye. Total cost of the night was $90.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    You definitely found two dancers who seem to know how to pleasure you intensely! That’s great! It’s very arousing to read how they take delight in bringing you to full arousal and completion. Enjoy it! It’s great to have dancers who know what you need - and who enjoy providing you with such hot sexy service. Its also not expensive - and that’s even better - but their services would be worth the money at a higher price too.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    @Cashman1234 I'm glad you enjoy the read and the feeling is mutual. Even though I'm not an extras or FS PL I enjoy reading stories of all of it and you have posted some great tales of mongering yourself. I'm definitely enjoying it and yeah I remember in years past how I though I was getting LDKs for cheap doing three for $100 songs or $200-$250 30 min VIPs. Back then I would have never thought of LDKing at the bar, let alone sitting with a slutty teasing stripper for more than 10 minutes.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    I feel like I'm in my mongering 'golden era' right now. I can LDK at will by just watching any random dancer (4 or better) on the stage even if she wears pasties. Two songs max no problem now. My total budget on any given visit is as low as the cover charge, parking (both non-existent at my favorite club), and drink minimum often and very rarely exceeds $30.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^lol
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    @flagooner if you can get off for that cheap it is winning at PL life.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^flag is the stripper whisperer lol
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    ^ sweet nothings
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    SirLDAlot - it’s great that things have come together for you to fully enjoy LDKing with two dancers. It can take time to find the right dancer - but when you find her - it’s important to enjoy the experience!
  • Mtent
    6 years ago
    How do you "make yourself LDK" from minimal teasing?
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    It took years of training. I can now reach orgasm even by just watching Alice show her disappointment in Sam.
  • Mtent
    6 years ago
    I've seen multiple people say this but it's still bizarre to me that just from "mentally"training yourself you can cum from just light stimulation
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    @Mtent It's not from light stimulation. It's from focusing during the brief moments of the same "normal" stimulation that makes you cum during longer periods. You just learn to capitalize and focus when the stimulation is good to the point that you can make yourself cum sooner than you did before when the stimulation lasted longer. It's like learning how to cum quickly from jacking yourself off. You focus and stimulate yourself aggressively but for a shorter duration. A lap dance has periods of intense and minimal dick stimulation. The key is to really focus and immerse yourself in the pleasure and fantasy during the intense times. And over time and with experience you can accelerate the time needed to cum. For me I can never cum during a dance if I wanted and the same willpower that enables me to do this can be applied to the complete opposite to cum as quickly as possible. It "comes" with experience getting a lot of LDKs and wanting to both prolong the experience just for prolonged hedonism and pleasure at times and at other times to shorten the experience due to cost factors. Practice makes perfect!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion