tuscl

Hang in and hope for the best............

Smalltowncpl
Illinois
Thursday, June 7, 2018 3:54 AM
.......go to another club,or call it a night ?. What do you do when your favorite girl(s) are not working,or it's a night filled with girls that are not your type ? Last weekend we went to our favorite place and it was obvious from the start it was AA night. The girls were obviously not interested in is in the least. One girl was a beautiful AA girl that came over and chatted us up some but never offered a dance. We tipped her very well at the rail and even invited her back to the table after she danced and still no offers for a private. We kept hanging on waiting for the next shift and still didn't see or faves or one that would do. We ended up going to a couple of other places but it didn't feel like home. After the night was over we decided we probably should have called it when we left the first place.

18 comments

• JohnSmith69
    6 years ago
    Being a bit more assertive might have helped. For example, why did you feel the need to have the beautiful stripper offer you a dance. Speak up and tell her what you want. She won’t bite unless that’s what you’re into.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Sadly, there are those nights when it’s just not happening. You cut your losses as quickly as you could. I’m not sure why some nights suck - but it happens.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    -->"We kept hanging on waiting for the next shift and still didn't see or faves or one that would do. We ended up going" Question: you went SCing with other guys, or you're using the royal we? I feel like this will give critical insight into your mindset
  • PaulDrake
    6 years ago
    I think if you look at his other post he clubs with his wife. Which explains they have a hard time getting attention.
  • Smalltowncpl
    6 years ago
    Yes I was with my wife. At our regular club we usually don't have a lot of trouble getting attention or dances.
  • PaulDrake
    6 years ago
    Anywhere you go you'll probably have trouble getting attention until you establish yourselves as being willing to spend.
  • wallanon
    6 years ago
    If the dancers don't know you as a couple that isn't a pain to deal with, their first impulse is to see a female SO with her man as a possible problem.
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    @Smalltowncpl, I've strip clubbed with girlfriends before. You have the first half done since she’s already comfortable with clubs and the dancers. The other part for success IMO & IME is you need to be proactive and , including making the visit more about her enjoyment (as you can always go later by yourself). That involves trying to get her a stripper BFF for the night. Take the girl aside, IME, let her know that if she makes your wife happy (dances, whatever) that you’ll “make it worth her while, i.e, your tip her appropriately at the end. If that stripper BFF would have been the AA in your post, I think you should have discreetly taken her side and lay it down, or you should have at least been proactive and asked for dances. I find with girlfriends, either something happens on its own within 10-20 minutes, or if I need to move it along I can make something happen within 45 minutes or not at all. If you can’t make it happen, I would have tried another club(s) — as you did — since your SO already spent time on makeup and outfits — or pack it up. Whether I try club hoping or just pack it up? You need to read her. If she’s still ready, I try a club that suits us. When she’s done with it, or if I can’t make it happen, I pack it up, fast. It’s mostly about moving it along. Women don’t club like men. None of them want to sit around for an hour, nursing a drink, before doing anything. Hell, most get bored with it if 10 minutes pass and there’s no dancer interaction, if nothing, do stage. Or grab the girl in the corner, anything. Most of my successful couples visits have been short, like 90 minutes tops. good luck!
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Based on the op - I had expected this couple to be known. He mentions it’s their favorite place, so they should be known there. Since they appear to go as a couple - the staff (and dancers) should recognize them. There is no mention of them causing any trouble - so I’m guessing they can handle themselves properly. My guess is - they don’t get dances from aa dancers normally - so they weren’t known to the aa dancers who were the majority of dancers that night. So it seems like an off night.
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    It also helps to get dances with the first dancer that approaches you. It establishes you and your lady as spending customers. Do this even it you don't care much for the dancer. If nothing the other dancers in the club and the staff see this and you get pegged as a spending customer. If the first dancer isn't couples friendly, then one who is couples friendly just saw what happened. And she'll now make her way over to you. I find if the first dancer doesn't click with my GF, the second one I get for her will.
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    Yeah, if it's a off night, I would have tried another club, if I know another club to be good (fit). Else, I would have just packed it up. Can't squeeze blood from a rock.
  • Smalltowncpl
    6 years ago
    There were kinda 2 problems that night. One like I said it was AA night and nothing against but just not our type so we were not as agressive as normal,and it was also swingers night and we have been told by other girls before that they don't make much money at all those two nights.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    I will usually stay and hope things improve. But, if things really aren't working out then I'll either head to another club or just go home.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Get well soon Shadow, your clubbing is an inspiration to us. Anyone been to visit him, can he make electronic communications? Tubes, oxygen? Basic care with anti-biotics should do it. SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    ^^^^ oops, intended for other thread. SJG
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Many dancers are wary of couples particularly how the female will react thus many dancers will not be as forward and it's up to the couple particularly the female to be proactive and the initiator
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Strip clubbing is not an exact science and often a crapshoot - I'm of the one "that you never know" - i.e. often times a visit is looking dire and ends great, and sometimes it just doesn't work out (same goes for hitting additional clubs). I will usually try to get my fill unless I'm feeling tired or not in a good mood - at the very least I give myself a PL-chance to have checked out the entire roster and if something piques my PL-interest I will try to get with her. In the past I'd often settle for meh as to not go home empty-handed but these days I rather keep my $$$ than spend it on meh.
  • mjx01
    6 years ago
    Well... IMO that depends on what the other club alternative(s) are. Most of my clubbing exploits are in areas where it is a very long drive to a different club. So, usually, my options are either hang in or cut losses. More and more I go with cut losses. If there was another club close by, I'd most likely try the other club.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion