POSTED A REVIEW-WHERE IS IT?

rattdog
New York
ppsted up a review for peyton's club in brooklyn, ny a day or two ago. founder - what's the status?

12 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    TUSCLers with VIP status now vote on whether reviews get published - have you checked your TUSCL messages or email
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    I see a review pending for Pumps in Brooklyn but pending reviews don't have the reviewer's name attached
  • rattdog
    6 years ago
    thanks papi.
    question: how do you get to the pending reviews section?
  • sinclair
    6 years ago
    If it was very short or did not have many helpful details, it may have been rejected by the TUSCL members that decide which reviews get published/rejected.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    There's an "Unpublished Reviews" link in the daily reviews views but I think you see it only if you have TUSCL VIP, and you don't see your own review since you can't vote on your own review
  • rattdog
    6 years ago
    this makes no sense: "pending reviews don't have the reviewer's name attached" if i type up a review i have to be logged in right? since i was logged in and i submit the review one would think that my name would be attached to. am i fucked up to be thinking this way?
  • rattdog
    6 years ago
    eh it's been a real long day-i'll deal with this another time.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Founder removes the name when a review is up for voting I assume so there's no favoritism or voting against someone you don't like - once the review is posted post-voting, the name appears.
  • wallanon
    6 years ago
    "if i type up a review i have to be logged in right? since i was logged in and i submit the review one would think that my name would be attached to. am i fucked up to be thinking this way?"

The author of a review will not see their own submissions in the "Unpublished Reviews" section. I also see one for Pumps but not one for Peyton's Club in the unpublished batch.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    @OP you don’t have to be a VIP to be logged in, yes I believe you must be logged in to type or add a review, if you are a VIP you will see a unpublished reviews link both on the menu bar and at the top of the review page.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Your review sucked.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Did you meet BbyBunny? She appears to now work there. Her photo looks great.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion