tuscl

If you go to a Brothel, is it acceptable to be explicit with names, details, and

Liwet
If she walks away smiling, you spent too much.
Like if you got 10 minutes of sex with Jaime for $500, should some of those details not be mentioned?

14 comments

• shailynn
    6 years ago
    Yeah, I'm pretty sure they even have menus printed on a card they hand to you.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    in a legal brothel I see absolutely no problem giving details.

on the other hand if you’re paying $500 for 10 minutes of sex you’re paying way way way way too much.
  • Liwet
    6 years ago
    It was actually 7 but you go because you're curious.
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    Are you talking about legal brothels like FKK clubs? If so, I see no reason not to mention details and prices and names (which are stage names, so to speak).
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    I personally don't want to know names. In Reviews and Discussions, I want people to tell me what is possible inside a particular club. I want to know prices of different menu items. But I do not want to know if you banged a particular girl. Maybe that is just me.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    It’s fine if you’ve been to a legal brothel. I doubt that information would be a negative towards the whore.

I think not disclosing details relating to club experiences is a way to protect dancers who go the extra mile (from losing their jobs).
  • 4got2wipe
    6 years ago
    I'd be very circumspect about including any information that might run afoul of FOSTA/SESTA.

I think it is clear that legal brothels, be they in Nevada or abroad, support certain activities. But names might be unwise. Sorry to be killjoy/voice of reason, especially since I love the brilliant but crazy stories. But crazy stories do not need names and have plausible deniability as fiction (and many are no doubt fictional!).

For that reason I'd try to get founder's opinion on this.
  • lotsoffun201
    6 years ago
    In Nevada where brothels are legal there are menus but for the most part the girls set prices and are negotiable. I see no issues with explicit reviews as they even advertise their services publicly. Just my opinion
  • founder
    6 years ago
    I don't mind names posted. I don't know how that urban myth even started.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    When it comes to strip clubs, I wouldn't post names (even if founder is okay with it) and link them to specific acts. It can work out badly for the dancer depending on who reads it.

I have no issue with associating names to rip-off artists.
  • 4got2wipe
    6 years ago
    Brilliant!

Just figured it was founder's house and the polite thing to do was get a thumbs up/thumbs down from him rather than flying by the seats of our pants.

And if there is anything TUSCL posters are known for it is being polite!
  • 4got2wipe
    6 years ago
    That said, Call.Me.Ishmael makes an aces point!
  • rockie
    6 years ago
    There is nothing wrong with name mentions, but linking them to certain “desirable” skills can be problematic!
  • dancewdcpa
    6 years ago
    Yes.
    Founder is loud and clear!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion