Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Founder - death notices of TUSCL members.

shadowcat
shadowcatVIP63065448

Atlanta suburb

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

I think it would be nice to be able to show on a past members page that he is deceased. I know of 3 that have been confirmed.

Replies (11)Latest

Profile picture for founder
founder
•

A tuscl cemetery?

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

I just thought that if TUSCL continues to show a page for a deceased member that it should include the fact the the person is no longer with us.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

I think that'd be good - one used to be able to make a comment on a Trust but that is no longer possible

Profile picture for Liwet
Liwet
•

There wouldn't be any way to verify and there wouldn't be a way to tell who died and who stopped using the site.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Most of the time one does not know if a TUSCLer has passed but on some occasions we've found out - shadow's post is meant to apply to when one finds out a TUSCLer has actually passed, not that the TUSCLer has stopped posting

Profile picture for founder
founder
•

I can probably make something. Let me think about it.

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

As long as you put LMN on there. Although we aren't sure what happened to him, I'm willing to bet he wrapped his dad's Ferrari around a telephone pole one night.

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

I think the deaths of Farmerart, Alucard and Vincemichaels have been confirmed. I believe I heard Yoda also passed away. It won't always be possible to confirm deaths on a board that values anonymity.

As I get older more and more friends and relatives and acquaintances pass. Thanatopsis.

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

This suggestion is a good one. It makes sense to have a place to have a spot for the names of long time members who are now deceased.

Jackslash - that’s the first time I’ve seen reference to WJ Bryant’s work on this board.

Profile picture for ArtCollege
ArtCollege
•

Maybe I should tell my wife to send Founder a note when I kick the bucket.

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

Difficult to verify. Would get used to trolling.

SJG

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement