Founder - death notices of TUSCL members.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
I think it would be nice to be able to show on a past members page that he is deceased. I know of 3 that have been confirmed.

11 comments

• founder
    6 years ago
    A tuscl cemetery?
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    I just thought that if TUSCL continues to show a page for a deceased member that it should include the fact the the person is no longer with us.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    I think that'd be good - one used to be able to make a comment on a Trust but that is no longer possible
  • Liwet
    6 years ago
    There wouldn't be any way to verify and there wouldn't be a way to tell who died and who stopped using the site.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Most of the time one does not know if a TUSCLer has passed but on some occasions we've found out - shadow's post is meant to apply to when one finds out a TUSCLer has actually passed, not that the TUSCLer has stopped posting
  • founder
    6 years ago
    I can probably make something. Let me think about it.
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    As long as you put LMN on there. Although we aren't sure what happened to him, I'm willing to bet he wrapped his dad's Ferrari around a telephone pole one night.
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    I think the deaths of Farmerart, Alucard and Vincemichaels have been confirmed. I believe I heard Yoda also passed away. It won't always be possible to confirm deaths on a board that values anonymity.

As I get older more and more friends and relatives and acquaintances pass. Thanatopsis.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    This suggestion is a good one. It makes sense to have a place to have a spot for the names of long time members who are now deceased.

Jackslash - that’s the first time I’ve seen reference to WJ Bryant’s work on this board.
  • ArtCollege
    6 years ago
    Maybe I should tell my wife to send Founder a note when I kick the bucket.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Difficult to verify. Would get used to trolling.

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion