tuscl

Question for the Vegas Guys

Warrenboy75
Anywhere in the USA on any given day
Monday, June 4, 2018 11:08 AM
[view link] Anybody ever go? Is this something new? Is it similar to a normal club ( dances, VIP, etc) or is it just a few topless girls walking around in the sun. Curious for a number of reasons........

31 comments

• Dolfan
    6 years ago
    It's not a strip club, it is right next door to the strip club. No, not new. It was there I wanna say at least 5 years ago.
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    Been around for over 5 years? Not quite PL enough to go there since I’m still young enough I can go to real pool parties and flirt with real hot tourists. I’d say if I was 50 I’d be PL enough to check that out. Remember - strippers are like vampires, they don’t come out during the day.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    You gotta point on the age thing Shailynn. I'm PL enough to check it out, depending on the cost.
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    I think it’s aroubd $50 cover usually? At least that’s what it was when it first opened. I have a close friend who at the time lived in Vegas and I used to ask him about it. He said total waste of time - let’s go pick up some naive tourists from Kansas on a bachelorette party at MGMs pool.
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    I was already over 50 when it opened so I made a decision to never go as I don't belong there.
  • Dolfan
    6 years ago
    To be clear, I wasn't recommending going. I've never been and have no intention of going. Doesn't appeal to me at all. Not recommending against it either, just saying it ain't new and ain't a strip club.
  • Warrenboy75
    6 years ago
    Thanks guys. I was 1) curious 2) someone sent me a video yesterday which is what peaked my interest. Vegas is always a bit different than the rest of the USA--plenty of cities have pool party places and rooftop pools anymore -- Vegas always promotes loud music, everyone screaming, and of course alcohol with topless women and VIP seating as necessities for a great time. Some fall for it.....for me I prefer something a little more laid back but then as shailynn stated I'm over 50.
  • April9424
    6 years ago
    Dancers perspective: they offer free house fee and lunch just for showing up. So I used to go a lot. You get free pasties that I sometimes wore, sometimes bikini. They encourage you to talk to customers. So yeah there will s strippers there.. Girls can take guys inside for dances, arrange for customers to come see them at night, or arrange a sure thing otc so they can skip work that night. It’s cheaper and less crowded than a lot of other pool parties in town.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    So this is it: [view link] How often and where? $50 cover, then pay for accommodations beyond that. Girls get in free, free lunch, free pasties ( tee-shirts would be better ) Sounds interesting, girls can come and go as they please. I bet some of them are a bit shady, need to be cautions. Some used to say that at Girls of Glitter Gulch was where you found the girls who did not have clothes or money. So they would jump into your car and run off with you. Could be an ideal set up. But there could also be problems, ITC and OTC. SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    correction, "did not have cars or money" spell checker screwed my post up. SJG
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    Hey San Jose Guy you’re never ever ever ever ever going to go so why do you give a fuck? Retard
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Somewhere in a minivan just like this speeding along a highway in West Texas: [view link] "Mommy, when I grow up can I be just like Juice?" "Shailynn, don't even mention that wretched man, earning his money by play cards, and consorting with women of ill repute." "But mommy, everyone likes Juice. Even that SJG who feeds Christians to his lions likes Juice." "Well that SJG is the Anti-Christ. The lord put people like SJG in this world to test our faith. Its just like with dinosaur bones, the lord put them here to test whether or not we would remain true to him and to His Word. Shailynn you must learn to resist such evil influences." "Juice hangs out with the women who take off their clothes in strip clubs. Remember how you told me about your great aunt Myrtle, she went to Chicago and married a man named Jack Ruby. He had been in Al Capone's Mafia. Then they came back to Dallas and Jack opened one of those clubs himself, The Carousel Club. And all the Dallas Police liked to hang out in there. "Shailynn, what am I going to do with you. The Lawrd has bigger things planned for you. In Greenville South Carolina there is a Bible College. Its called Jack Jones University. Our Glee Club Pastor says that when the time comes, he can get you a scholarship." "But mother I don't want to go to any Bible College." "Shailynn, this scholarship chance is a gift from the Lawrd. When He gives you something you can't refuse. Otherwise your just opening a door for Satan. You don't want that now do you Shailynn?" "No mommy." SJG
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    SIDENOTE: I wasn’t knocking dolfan or anyone considering going. Like I said if I was an older dude I’d probably wouldn’t turn down going with a few friends just to check it out. My point was if you’re young enough, you could get the same show almost for free at any other pool party in vegas. Then again nothing is free in Vegas. When Wet Republic was in its heyday cover there was $200 or $300 on a holiday weekend. I know. I paid it, saw a couple of people OD, and after about 3 visits I said I’d never be back.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Front Room ( pool deck ) Makeout Session. They take her to the hotel room. Be sure to start by selecting the girl you want to be waking up in the mornings with. SJG
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    $50, no thanks. $5, I'd go check it out.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    You know the girls will be nice looking and available. Unlike in a strip club, they are really freelance, so what happens is between you and them. So yes, it costs money, more than $50. So what difference does a $50 vs $5 cover make. The $50 cover keeps window shoppers out. SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    What is this group really offering to the women? Access to the pool deck, not a problem. Really its the guys screened by the $50 cover. Otherwise the women would not be able to dress as they do. SJG
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    I'd be a window shopper
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Girl on this board, danced in Portland. Place served food. Had little or no cover charge. Most of the customers wanted only free groping. Had VIP Rooms and at very reasonable rates satisfied all needs. But no demand for such. Guys did not come with money. Wanted just food, looking at naked girls on stage, and free groping. So she got less than minimum wage. That $50 cover for the guys at the Vegas pool party is why the women come there and why they dress to please. SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    In the areas of women and money our society is completely unfair. But fighting it head on won't accomplish anything. SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    In the organization I am building, all such problems well be completely solved. SJG
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    SJG I didn’t read one single post you made - because I know you’re a fucking retard.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Your calling Shailynn, God, and your mom, are telling you to do this: [view link] SJG
  • Liwet
    6 years ago
    Like other day clubs, they hire really attractive girls to hang out at the pool but I believe the girls at Sapphires will give you lap dances too if you ask. The ones that are available wear wrist bands.
  • Liwet
    6 years ago
    Oh I forgot, other day clubs where it's supposedly "free" have higher cover charges. $50 is pretty decent for a day club.
  • Warrenboy75
    6 years ago
    Liwet--thanks as well......not sure how private those dances would be at poolside but it all fits what was sent to me....
  • Uprightcitizen
    6 years ago
    Day clubs are fun but its all expensive including drinks. It adds up quick. You want someplace to sit at Encore beach club during the weekend around now and its $3k minimum bottle service.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Their cabana prices are real high. Seems like its only if you want to find a sugar baby, and then see her outside. SJG
  • Liwet
    6 years ago
    As far as privacy goes, you can actually go into the club and use the VIP dance booths. Also, Encore Beach Club is not a strip club and it's not exactly the same type of club as Sapphire.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    it’s vegas. i’ve found better places to go.
  • Uprightcitizen
    6 years ago
    MisterWonderful has discovered the great illusion of Las Vegas girls and moved on. I for one cheer his emancipation!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion