E Other

27 comments

• Subraman
    6 years ago
    F Mr Clean
    G Pirates
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    Is it different for a bald man to wear earrings than someone with a full head of hair ?
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    B, c, d, and e
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Fuck y’all I don’t wear an earring.
    You guys are all just jealous, cause god only made a few perfect heads, the rest he covered with hair.
    And in my case it’s a solar panel for a sex machine.
    ;))))
  • HereIsJohnny
    6 years ago
    In Atlanta? I would probably say B.
  • sinclair
    6 years ago
    In alot of countries, if you are a guy that wears earrings, it is like a calling card that you are a homosexual. It probably varies where you are in the US as to whether people perceive it as a gay thing.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    It doesn’t appear gay or confused anymore. I think - years ago - it may have been a potential gay sign - but not anymore.
  • s275ironman
    6 years ago
    The late 1990’s/early 2000’s when I was in high school, it was common for guys to get one ear pierced, usually just the left. If it was the right ear that got pierced instead, it was a sign that you are gay. I never got an ear pierced, or any piercings for that matter. Some of my friends did get their left ear pierced.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Bald or not, guys with earrings are gay.
  • JimGassagain
    6 years ago
    F. Your daddy
  • BrotherFogHorn
    6 years ago
    Just ask them what kind of shampoo they use
  • Bbybunny
    6 years ago
    Love a smooth bald head so I’m gonna go with E. Guys should consider bringing back the single gold hoop earring look.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    I think it depends upon the cultural enclave. I've never gone for anything which could be gender or orientation ambiguous, but lots of younger guys completely accept it.

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Women have been able to achieve a good degree of liberation from fixed roles. Men have yet to make that kind of progress.

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    This kind of a man, maybe he does not come across as gay, but he is a people pleaser, a conformist, our era's version of a Liberace.

Do you look down on him? I do.

But such guys are often in sales and make more money than those of us who do the 'real work'.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oKL6bmiu…

SJG
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    E) Compensating
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    I've met twentyfive on several occasions and I can confirm he does not wear any earrings; only nipple piercings.
  • bubba267
    6 years ago
    In the same club @25. Why in the hell am I going to waste hormones on growing hair!
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^You are such a groper ; )
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Shouldn’t we be discussing filthy whores - and not guys grooming? Or earrings?
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    That was for Papi you ninjad me bubba ;)
  • lopaw
    6 years ago
    Every guy that I've met who shaved their head and wore an earring was named Brad.
    Coincidence?
    Hmmmm........
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^the real weirdos usually named Brad seem to do that combover thing where they take the little bit of hair they have and try to brush it up over the bald spot.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Brads are often the guys that pop their collar up on their polo shirts
  • bubba267
    6 years ago
    @25, I figured...it was a bang, bang post. Tell Papi you want a drink first.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    @bubba Papi has that slutty Latina look, it’s all cool;)
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Most people are either types, or they just don't care and so they are looked at as nerds.

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion