tuscl

Please don't grope my stripper!

TonyT2
what the worlds needs now is love, more love.
Saturday, June 2, 2018 9:05 AM
I'm sort of appalled at the behavior I hear about from my stripper friends about other men. The other day one of my regular girls was groped on her way to the restroom while spending time with me. The guy reached into her bra and squeezed pulling her into him and then giving her a dollar when she protested. I know its a strip club. But seriously, let's appreciate the boundaries and respect these women who offer themselves to us freely for the right price. This is actually a minor situation compared to what I've heard about from my stripper friends. So, what have you heard happening? Is there anything the respectful of us guys can do to create an environment where that isn't ok?

39 comments

• georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    Shit, I grope the girls all the time. Of course, I ask *first*.
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    One day at a local bikini club i had just got finished doing dances with a pawg. Afterwards I was sitting at a table taking in the scene and drinking my beer when the pawg goes up to two black dudes. Within seconds both of them were pawing at and groping her ass. One cheek apiece at the same time. They would occasionally stuff a few dollars in her bra. This went on for a few minutes. I was thinking "these guys are animals. No home training."
  • Profess2021
    6 years ago
    First off... not your stripper! If you’re getting a dance and someone comes up and touches then that is one thing and pretty foul. But if she got up from you walked to the restroom and someone grabbed her then that’s between her and him. Maybe he thought a boob tip was a thing or maybe he was an ass either way she was fair game. As far as the black guys chess master is taking about, if the chick stays there a few minutes and keeps getting tipped then everyone is having fun. Maybe she knew them, maybe she was like I got a cheek for both of you (true story that happened to me) but no home training... come on man! Get a couple dances let people live their fantasies as long as the girls (or bouncers) aren’t protesting let people do them.
  • Profess2021
    6 years ago
    First off... not your stripper! If you’re getting a dance and someone comes up and touches then that is one thing and pretty foul. But if she got up from you walked to the restroom and someone grabbed her then that’s between her and him. Maybe he thought a boob tip was a thing or maybe he was an ass either way she was fair game. As far as the black guys chess master is taking about, if the chick stays there a few minutes and keeps getting tipped then everyone is having fun. Maybe she knew them, maybe she was like I got a cheek for both of you (true story that happened to me) but no home training... come on man! Get a couple dances let people live their fantasies as long as the girls (or bouncers) aren’t protesting let people do them.
  • Uprightcitizen
    6 years ago
    Buddy of mine actually grabbed a passing stripper by the pussy (before Trump made it cliche). She was very pissed and I cant blame her. Its one thing to be flirting and pawing your girl who you are or will be paying. Its another to just randomly grab her junk. I did give him a wtf you doing type comment.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    I would never grope your stripper. But she fellbackwards onto my chair. And that's the true story of how my finger ended up in her asshole.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    life’s too short to grope ugly strippers!
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Dancers have reported being in dives where most all any of the custies want is free groping. I think it was because the place served food and so it had no cover charge. I think groping, nicely done is wonderful. But I would always hand her money first and see if she is ready to let me do it. I would do it in an affectionate way, not piece of meat way. Our local clubs, like Brass Rail, sometimes have some of this. Officially that place is no touching. SJG
  • Lone_Wolf
    6 years ago
    White knighting in a strip club must be stressful as hell. I let the dancers and bouncers worry about that shit.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    i guess some of us pls get carried away... (i see it a lot in hk.) guys. back off. leave her pussy alone unless she invites you.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Lots of different ways to do it. I think some can be nice and clearly consensual. But in our above boards clubs, really not there. SJG Some TUSCL members need to get saved: [view link]
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    I don't want to seem untoward, but reading about how these ruffians and ne'er-do-wells treat those fair maidens, makes me want to pull these strippers aboard my might steed Mestopheles, and ride into the sunset together. Also, I call my dick Mestopheles. She'll also get pics.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    ^^^^^ :) :) :) SJG
  • TonyT2
    6 years ago
    While hilarious comments... I can’t agree you can touch with out permission. Even if I come up to put my arm around a stripper I haven’t invited back for dances yet, I look for that confirmation of a look. It is so much better for me when I respect the women that bare all for me.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Our local clubs are too constrained for that. And in San Franciso much of it is 'wanna dance' clip joints. But I have seen TJ videos from the Miami VIP room of a guy just handing a girl on the low stage money, and then you can see the shoulders drop and she relaxes. That is the way that I would do it, along with words too, to try and soften her up. By the main stage at one end they have a kind of ass display / feel up station. I think there are respectful ways to do it. All the more so if the girl going along with it will result in arriba and TLN and continuing regular visits. Doing it that way, you can pick her instead of she picking you. An explicit verbal okay is what they talk about for Swinger's Clubs. But I feel that this is excessive. SJG Monkeys [view link]
  • FTS
    6 years ago
    I wouldn’t even grope a girl who considers me a regular client, unless she acknowledged me and began an interaction. But to grope a dancer without her even knowing the identity of the person grabbing her... that’s crossing a line, even in fantasy land.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    after all... we are civilized.
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    Thats what the dancer is there for if she can't handle a little groping she needs to find another line of work!
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    No, they aren't there to be randomly groped.
  • April9424
    6 years ago
    I’ve had guys come up and grab/slap me while their friend is getting a dance (wtf get your own dance). And guys who walk by on the floor and try to cop a feel. My reaction varies on a case by case basis but I don’t tolerate it. I don’t mind having my ass and tits touched all I ask for is $20 and to be treated like a human being. Anyone who thinks that’s asking for too much deserves what they get imo
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    20 is to much just to cop a feel! U. S strippers have gps! They don't ever compare to the beautiful godesses in tijuana!
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    "freely for the right price". Now that's an oxymoron. :)
  • Liwet
    6 years ago
    It's ok to be gropey if you pay for it. She'll appreciate being groped by you over others because she would make so much more with you. But it's also best to only grope the girls you've spent money on in the past. Gotta go slow with any new girls.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    I can’t speak for the rest of you guys, but in the clubs I go to the dancers rink you don’t love them anymore if you don’t give them a little grope once in a while.
  • Marleesman
    6 years ago
    Groping in the club or out without consent is sexual harassment. Just because it’s in a strip bar doesn’t make it okay.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I don’t grope dancers in passing at the club. I think it’s rude to grab ass (or tit or pussy) when I see a dancer in a club. If I’m with a dancer - paying her - I’ll make sure to get a good feel.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    So long as it is done nicely and with some, even non-verbal, show of consent, and with an adequate tip, I think the basic standing up feel up is great, one of the best ways to select a girl, and a great way to initiate a front room makeout session, plus back room ( arriba ), plus TLN + continuing overnighters. Our clubs are just set up to prohibit this. SF they are 'wanna dance' clip joints. Our Mexican bar underground has the girl working the room. Not enough girls to go around, and usually things don't go that way. We are deprived. SJG
  • theDirkDiggler
    6 years ago
    If a dancer comes up to me at a table or if i'm standing by the bar, i will often touch her back, shoulders, arms or legs. If she's standing or if she's sitting on me, i might cup her butt as well. If she's braless and her nipple is playfully poking out, i might touch that as well. I don't really like touching breasts if they're still in the bra with all that padding and wiring. Doesn't feel like a breast; i don't like touching implants for a similar reason. This is all at contact clubs where touching, often extensive touching is expected and done during dances. I don't do this necessarily to cop feels, but to get a good read of a dancer's level of flirtation/affection and comfort with being touched. Then if she passes this "test", i'll often get a dance with her. If i have no interest in her from the beginning, then i don't touch her at all, except maybe a handshake or arm pat. Occasionally, there will be a girl i'm not that physically interested in, but she'll be very "friendly" and generally a good personality. I used to give a "charity" dance to this type of girl, just cause you never know, but now i just give a little tip if i touched her a little or a lot during her warm and often lengthy flirtation.
  • Cowboy12
    6 years ago
    One dancer recently told me about a guy that slapped her butt as he walked by, so hard that it left a bruise! He is a club regular, so he always avoids him.
  • TonyT2
    6 years ago
    Cowboy, I've heard story after story of men that come into the club that the girls have to avoid. Some of them don't sign in to work if they see a particular abuser. This pisses me off because I like those girls. Seems to me that the managers at this place should have some decorum. I don't know but I see the problems with that. Who wants to be labeled as the strip club that doesn't let you touch the girls? I appreciate those that commented that consent, even if non verbal, is important before touching. I hate to think of the BS I've heard from my strippers who are now my friends at the club.
  • Clubber
    6 years ago
    Is a pat on the ass as she walks by a "grope"? If so, guilty, if not, I'm off the hook!
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    Consent is a big thing for me, too. All one can really do it keep one's own house in order. Maybe it was demeaning, but, she took their money, didn't she? Sometimes they really need the money. While I may not approve of a lot of things dancers either do or put up with in order to make money, it's not my place to tell consenting adults what to do or not what to do. She could have walked away. She could have removed herself from their clutches/fingers/grasp, forcefully in need be. She could have gotten a bouncer. If I get upset with customers treating dancers poorly and not visting clubs as a result, I'd have another 12 year hiatus like I recently returned from. I witnessed some interactions that made me question whether or not I wanted to be associated as a strip club customer and association customers like them. I remember mouthing to a dancer (whom just left me after dances) who was being demeaned, degraded, slapped, tipped by a pair of guys one table over (in a time known for open, front room extras and over-the-top demented shit): I remember mouthing as whisper to her: "what the hell?!?" She responding looking desperate and sorry saying to me, "but I *need* the money."
  • TonyT2
    6 years ago
    Wow. That sucks.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ you guys are such a sensitive bunch, are you sure you aren’t homos;)
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    With some show of consent, and with an adequate tip, the feel up routine to me seems like an excellent way to engage with a dancer. Certainly beats buying dances. Our clubs are just to regulated for it: 1. Local clubs, no touching. 2. Mexican bar underground, still can't really do that, need to wait until girl comes around, take what you get. 3. San Francisco, 'wanna dance' clip joints, well oiled machines for separating chumps from their money. Other US metros? Yet to see. SJG
  • Lone_Wolf
    6 years ago
    Trying to determine what may or may not be bothering a dancer, from a distance, is a fools errand. Once I saw a very drunk PL at the rail spanking a dancer very hard and throwing money on her very aggressively. I found it disturbing. Later, when she came over to me, I mentioned what an asshole the guy was. She looked at me quizzically and said he was tipping really well. She wasn't bothered by it in the slightest. Another time a dancer was acting all clingly to me saying this PL in the club kept wanting to take her to VIP but she knew he was very rough, handsy and nasty. I watched this PL walk up to her repeatedly. I almost intervened. As I was leaving the club I looked back to see the dancer and creepy PL entering the VIP together. Lesson learned. Like I said, a SC is not the place to be a white knight. I leave that up to the dancer and bouncers.
  • JamesSD
    6 years ago
    I've definitely heard too many stories of a guy putting his fingers in her pussy/ass during a regular lap dance without working such things out with her.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Definitely a double standard though. I appreciate when they grope me.
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    Ditto what @Lone_Wolf just posted above. I've since mellowed out and learned that a lot of what I thought bothered the dancers didn't, esp. if the guy is tipping well. Either they shrugged it off or it didn't even *register* to them. Hell, I used to think soliciting them was beyond the pale. But I've since evolved on that (to borrow a line from @realDonaldTrump). (no homo) ;)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion