tuscl

Has this happened to any of you?

on TUSCL, you have a wide range of ages, races, backgrounds. in other words, this place is diverse--which is a good thing.

anyway, last friday night, i went clubbing with another TUSCLer. this guy is in a totally different age range than me. so when the strippers saw us sitting together, naturally, they wonder how the hell we know each other. this is when i think of TUSCL lol. but when they ask, "how do you know each other?" i usually just lie and say we're work associates or something along those lines lol.

has this sort of thing happened to any of you?

24 comments

• s275ironman
    6 years ago
    I’ve always gone to clubs by myself, so no, this has not happened to me.
  • GoVikings
    6 years ago
    well that's no fun IRON MAN (black sabbath) you need to go meet up with jackslash. fuck you waiting on?
  • RTP
    6 years ago
    I have been asked that a few times and never have a good answer.
  • mjx01
    6 years ago
    No. I mostly club solo, and the only friend I have that's also into SCs is basically the same age as me.
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    When I was with JS69 they kept coming up to him and saying “so is this a father and son outing?” Lol kidding.
  • Corvus
    6 years ago
    Just tell them you discovered that you both like tits and/or naked girls
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    I *always* say that I'm his parole officer
  • jester214
    6 years ago
    "He's not allowed to leave the facility without supervision"
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    It depends on how well I know the dancer. Favorites that I know well I tell the truth. That we met on the internet. The other I just say we had met at the club previously.

Had a good time with Eastcoaster at Follies today. It did not come up.
  • BrotherFogHorn
    6 years ago
    Subraman for the win
  • BrotherFogHorn
    6 years ago
    You are a rightous man of the lawerd. Keep up the good work
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    BrotherFogHorn I would like to send some money to your congregation. Which YMCA shelter shall I mail it to?
  • Ch3ll
    6 years ago
    I've only met one TUSCLER so far and he was about 10 years older than me, but he looked young so I doubt any stripper wondered like this seems odd.

I once went with a coworkers, one my age (30s), the other old enough to be our dad, but no questions asked, probably thought we were family or something lol.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I’m guessing that almost any answer will do. I doubt dancers really care how pl’s know each other.

A snarky answer will usually suffice - unless the dancer barely understands English - but then you can just move on quickly.
  • DandyDan
    6 years ago
    With my one friend, who is a bit older than me, I say we know each other from work, which is somewhat true. I did work with him years ago.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    You could tell them you just broke out of San Quenton together and you’re cellie’s
  • JohnSmith69
    6 years ago
    Just call him your friend. As long as you both have money the strippers couldn’t care less about the details.
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    “We met at last month’s stripper gangbang. We’re looking for another candidate. Just out of curiosity, do you like triple penetration?”
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Unless you are wearing soap on a rope - JohnSmith’s advice works well.
  • JackScott
    6 years ago
    I've had that happen to me but not in the strip club environment. I do video production work with a guy who is much older than me. I do most of the work, and he puts up most of the money. Occasionally we'll go shopping at yard sales looking for furniture and props for upcoming projects but we don't really explain any of that to the seller as we debate over whether we should buy something. It's obvious that we couldn't be mistaken for father and son but the last time someone asked how we know each other I said, "We're partners" and then I realized what that sounded like. LOL! Yeah we are BUSINESS partners but I didn't clarify that.
  • ppwh
    6 years ago
    I'll tell her that I'm your sugar daddy and I'm paying you $200 to be here. Then I will ask her how much it costs to get a couch dance with her for two guys.
  • anon4231
    6 years ago
    I know of at least one local PL that I might randomly run into and say hi if I knew who it was, but ultimately (like many in this thread it seems,) I'd really prefer to club alone.

Getting a lapdance is only a two-player game as far as I'm concerned - I don't want any other joysticks thrown in the mix.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    You should have shown her your official TUSCL PL rings.

SJG
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    dang... i’ve met sooool many fellow mongers at many of the clubs... amazing range of ages and experiences...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion